Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

On 12/21/2019 at 3:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

I think there is a competitor of this forum site which name is bitcointalk forum site. Cryptotalk want to beat the site. And I think they start this campaign to beat them so fast.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

21 minutes ago, Rabbi Khan RK said:

There are some online websites that have the same system of pay-as-you-go posts, which is really hard to find. A forum like BitcoinTalk is a competitor to Cryptotalk.We simply do not know their existence because they are not displayed after we search it on Google

There are some platform available which allow you to earn money but you are right they are difficult to find as i came to know about this crypto talk with the help of my friend and i am happy to earn some money.

There are already so many competitors like for Exchange there is binance. As for forums, there are bitcointalk, altcointalk etc. But in this forum it's easier to get crypto.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Bitcointalk are the only competitor of cryptotalk, and this is because they are active online for a long time, apart from that, there has no any free earning platform to competition with cryptotalk

I don't think that Crypto talk can be compared with any of its competitor even I don't know that there are any competitors who can compete with Crypto Talk, there was a bitcointalk but now the trend is fastly moving towards the cryptotalk also it is growing day by day.

For now there was no contender for Cryptotalk on the grounds that no other discussion or cryptotalk sort of stage was giving any award to client. Possibly in not so distant future may come a portion of the stage which will contend with cryptotalk yet right now there was nobody in rivalry right now with cryptotalk

14 hours ago, Rakib Sinha said:

Yes there are many cryptotalk competitors online.  However, most of them are fake.  CryptoTalk pays us a lot of money by doing some simple things but most of its competitors cheat with people.  Their main purpose is to invest money and to invest more money it is better

i think there is no competetor in the market now like cryptotalk. this forum is very much popular now and people can know much from this forum.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:16 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

We as a whole comprehends that the web is loaded with impersonation however since the time yobit trade presented crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet 
Why

We the entire understands that the internet is full  of ersatz but eternally since  yobit exchange introduced crypto discourse we state not had any Competitor yet.
Why?

I'm sorry? you denote don't contain competitor.
Yobit is exchanges, other exchanges too before now established.
About forum cryptotalk i ponder in attendance is a lot of forum like forfeit by stake in internet.
But at this time you don't contract any in rank about it, you should test google and crack it. Cryptotalk for me simply forum everywhere give out us a reward for our marks skills. No any battle in every forum, for the reason that basicly they don't acquire change from fighting, but they persuade gamble to make round about capital if advertiser imagine that forum hold high spot property post.
So for ever and a day marker high point property happy to make this forum preserve last longer than for extensive time.

correctly at once at hand was no competitor for Cryptotalk for the reason that no other forum or cryptotalk thoughtful of platform was benevolent any reward to user. perhaps in near forthcoming may go nearly of the platform which will compete with cryptotalk but right now near was no one in struggle exactly at this instant with cryptotalk

It seems like a new forum and perform reimbursement to its users, I haven't understood it yet. It's not hitherto in the get the impression that it's not the same, but no one has been intelligent to reimbursement as a lot and therefore far-off not together from the cryptotalk forum.

Yes, I besides noticed that the battle in Kipte has clogged the battle now, but I believe a struggle container launch a squad again, and with that competition, one winner or 10 winners tin be picked soon.

at hand is no competitor for CryptoTalk remedy right now for the reason that no other forum or CryptoTalk is present any rewards for the client of this type of platform.  It's the individual platform anywhere you preserve earn incredible every day, it's a lofty opening to earn cryptocurrency,

Actually, here are as a result several other forums out in attendance that are roughly the alike as cryptotalk and yobit. as cryptotalk is paying very well to its users, loads of ancestors are relying to this and nevertheless trusting. I organize not see to it that actually struggle in forums as sustained as they are paying.

In my opinion, at hand are no competitors for Cryptotalk at present, any crypto forum pays as clearly as sufficient as in this forum

I recognize barely one situate that is like CryptoTalk, I assume its BitcoinTalk this is a forum too. My buddy exhibit an tab in that position and supposed that the means is like CryptoTalk. But I meditate they are not competitors for the reason that in attendance are numerous forums in the internet that is each and every one about Crypto Currency.

I make out simply one location that is like CryptoTalk, I sense its BitcoinTalk this is a forum too. My ally suffer an bank account in that locate and said that the procedure is like CryptoTalk. But I sense they are not competitors for the reason that in attendance are lots of forums in the internet that is the entire about Crypto Currency.

Well, perhaps as crypto language has yobit and yobit has cryptotalk, and because of that, they show your face pass in hand. But I believe you missed something perhaps we jargon bear in mind this as a competitor as added prone it is the higher of all, which is bitcointalk. But for me, this forum and yobit are the superlative for now.

no problem for the reason that yobit is the finest at the moment. someplace with yobit we preserve exchange at a exceedingly depressed rate and drawn self-same out of harm's way in its security. yeah yobit, i use that.

I believe it is enormously not easy to replicate this forum and YOBIT platform as they need a allocation of hard cash and this is testing to get

at hand is at present no competitive website with crypto in the world. However, an organization's website may extend up with a crypto in the future.

I don't see any competition with Cryptotalk, about competing forums I can't think of a good thing. Forums are a place for people to discuss, exchange and learn. I just stick and love Cryptotalk more

On 21.12.2019 at 08:30, Shinobi1 said:

Right now there was no competitor for Cryptotalk because no other forum or cryptotalk kind of platform was giving any reward to user. Maybe in near future may come some of the platform which will compete with cryptotalk but right now there was no one in competition right now with cryptotalk

I have not seen such remuneration for posts either. And I think on the forum in the future will be different such actions.

It is difficult to compete and this forum and the platform are the best ever , Because they pay to all members without the need for any rank as they pay the payment on a daily basis and all the services provided by the forum and the platform are good

Cryptotalk is only one forum that I have ever known which pays BTC for each useful post on the forum. This is one of the great practice from  this forum in the cryptocurrency world. I wish the best future for this forum in the future. There are so many users are loving this forum. 

Cryptotalk don't have any other competitors because it's not easy for any forum to give money on daily basis to their users by just posting 30 comments. Only Cryptotalk has this courage.

• +1 1

There is no competitor to this forum all over the internet, I think it is the best and it would be a great place for the cryptocurrency community.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

In my opinion, there are no competitors for Cryptotalk at present, any crypto forum pays as well as enough as in this forum.

perhaps in close to destiny may additionally come a number of the platform for you to compete with cryptotalk however proper now there was no one in competition right now with cryptotalk

Because the Yubit site is very special, and its credibility is very high, other sites cannot compete if they are of the same level, quality and reliability, if they are the least of these things, there is no future for them.

Edited by Maroua

On 12/21/2019 at 3:07 AM, febriyana said:

What you mean don't have competitor.

Yobit is exchanges, other exchanges also already established.

About forum cryptotalk i think there is many forum like pay by post in internet.

But currently you don't get any information about it, you need check google and try it. Cryptotalk for me only forum where give us a reward for our writing skills. No any competition in every forum, because basicly they don't get money from fighting, but they get chance to get some money if advertiser see that forum have high quality post.

So always post high quality content to make this forum can survive for long time.

I also agree with you. If we write high quality content then admin will not delete our post. Because every useful content whose related to crypto currency is important for us.

I don't  understand  what you want to say. There is other forum also available  that are paying  for writing  posts . If you say that cryptotalk  is best you are right 

I did not work on this matter and I urged that yobit platform has many properties unlike other platforms you can buy and sell whenever you want according to the currencies that you want as well as a withdrawal according to what you want and is also considered a portfolio if you want to store your currency. The best platform you have dealt with

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: