How and when do we receive our alerts - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Traviz

How and when do we receive our alerts

It will crash but it will not be worthless,those crashing on bitcoin price is just a correction or the normal flow of the market as bitcoin is not stable coin so price will just change quickly.

Sorry i don’t understand your question , i wish you can explain more to be able to answer you , what you mean about alerts of  payment , il can’t understand what you want .

• +2 1

At the end of every day or at specific time intervals throughout the day you receive your earnings on the pay per post campaign and you can then transfer those funds to your wallet for the withdrawal process to take place. I think that this is very important and you should be aware of this and make use of it as far as possible. You can choose to accumulate funds before transferring it to your wallet or before withdrawing and it is all up to you.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Crypto talk forum sends every activity notification on our email, when we withdrawal our funds then also we received this notification, but first we need to complete our 30 post then this forum send our earnings in yobit, then we do this process.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2019 at 1:49 AM, Traviz said:

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

I don't think it will happens.Blockchain technology is progressing day by day. So it will be big joke if anyone say that crypto currencies will crash. May be some crypto currencies will dead but not all. And if we talk about bitcoin ,so bitcoin is not going anywhere. It was the first crypto currency and it will long last. 

• +2 1

As you make your post here on cryptotalk, you are being paid your satoshi in yobit. All yor need to do is send to balance and then convert the btc to usd then transfer them to your bank account that's all.

• +2 1

You will get all your payments in yobit Cryptotalk campaign section. You get 1000 satoshi per post limited to 30 per day and after 100 useful post only your payment starts. For learning more about Crypto currency you should start reading more and get help from YouTube videos too.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

My friend, I think you are still a beginner, so I suggest you read more about cryptocurrencies, but for payments you will receive them directly on your wallet.

• +2 1

To be honest, I don't quite understand what kind of notifications are we talking about?  after all, if you send cryptocurrency, you shouldn't be afraid at all that some kind of notification will not come!  in general, when you use the exchanger, you receive a letter in the mail, the main thing is not to confuse the sending address, and then everything will be fine!  I also believe that cryptocurrency will live until that time, until an older analogue of cryptocurrency appears!

• +1 1

Out of mind. I didn't get your words. What do you want to ask. I understand the second paragraph so listen my dear the bitcoin will never crash fully.

• +2 1

If you are asking about the payments of our posts in yobit accounts then You will get payment after 7 days of your post. You will get the rating bonus instantly upto 50 rates per day. So rate others post as their quality to get an instant reward.

To receive payment you have to sign in to yobit exchanger thereby following the whole processes and stages involved carefully and then link your cryptotalk to the yobit, that's when you begins to receive the payment for your postings after the completion of 100 free compulsory post. Wish you best of luck

• +2 1

You can keep the binance exchange and go to the BTC to USD chart then set lots of alerts then if it touches then it will alert you and simultaneously other alerts will also notify as the price of the BTC crosses that mark. I think telegram can help your to quick check of the price by using bot like coingecko.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Traviz said:

Honestly speaking , does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

I am thinking you are in need of doctor my dear. Crash fully... you are one of the haters that lost their chance and instead of buying you joined a crypto forum to tell us how you are unable to make a correct investment.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

If you are new in this forum and you already read the rules in this forum then may be it would be better to just stick with how much you would like to stay in this forum. The reason why you are asking this is because you wanted to avoid it which is actually hard to do since you are going to deal with different things in this forum. I would say that it would be better to refrain yourself from those things and just be how much you would able to become successful in this forum. You should not mind to know how to get warned by the moderators because it would really affect your productivity in this forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

"Excuse me guys I'm a newbie.. I'm wondering when I can start receiving alerts of payments... I've just newly been introduced to the crypto currency biz..please can anyone answer"

There is a reason why some substances are banned from many countries and why all are not allowed and considered to damage brain cells and this is the example. This person here thought it was a good idea to join a forum about cryptocurrency and write this post.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

For me, the bitcoin will rise up again and will not crash down. Bitcoin is very popular cryptocurrency and it is hard to replace with the new announced crypto or even xrp, altcoin, litecoin. Bitcoin is still the best. Welcome here hope you already know how to monitor your posts and how to get paid

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You first have to finish the 100 comments and then comment every day 20 comments with useful content. You will receive your first payment a week after writing the 20 posts, and you will get 1000 satoshi per post only if it has a positive rating.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, actually I am not very clear from your post that what you are asking but let me explain from what I understand. Actually the payment starts after the completion of 100 post. And once the 100 post is over , the next post you post is paid after 7 days. In this time our post aim is to earn good ratings. 

About your second question,  I will say it's never going to crash.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

does anyone think bitcoin or cryptocurrency would crash fully 

This guy missed a good chance to make profit for once in his life. He joined just made a post containing nothing and makes this judgement that Bitcoin will crash to zero. I hope he is having fun with Bitcoin crashing but still being 100% up from when this post was made.

I don't know what alerts are these you are asking. The second question is offtopic and made perhaps to troll the crypto community but you don't get anywhere with that. Juvenile thinking doesn't help and if this is what you think about crypto then you were wrong.

• +3 1

Being in the wrong place and asking questions that make no meaning is something that makes others not feel like helping. I don't know what are these payment alerts and the second part was just clueless ideas that we don't have to answer.

• +2 1

You will receive your payments from the forum CryptoTalk in bitcoin for each post with a positive rating and token TALK when you complete the first 100 free posts while adhering to the forum rules while making your posts in this forum.

• +3 1

You receive warnings when you violate forum rules, so read and understand them to avoid warnings and bans
Moderators might give you a ban when you steal other people's ideas or when you post an unwanted post.

You need to spend a lot of time with crypto and stop writing messages about crashing totally, this is useless and not needed and it will not happen as the volumes and people involved have made crypto in an industry that is not going to go a lot lower from what we have seen this year.

• +3 1