Your Thoughts on Steemit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wstanley224

Your Thoughts on Steemit?

Steemit is a very positive platform that is famous for many. Steemit has been around for a very long time. I like Steemit, but I rarely use it, because I don’t see the need for it. 

Now imagine that instead of wasting your time and supplementing your ego, you would pay for this activity. Steamit Inc. To do this, just imagine steammet talking about your normal daily life, for example, posting a photo of what was at your lunch on Instagram and showing where you're going on Facebook on your next vacation

On 12/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, bentayebsalah said:

STEEMIT It is a social networking site where you can receive some profits through posts that receive great interest and likes

Steemit is a site that you can create some quality publications and get paid for each votes

I too have been using steemit for a few years but many , perhaps too many changes been made and the earnings are no longer as before so I began to prefer it publish0x...

Heh. I also use incentive for about 2 years, a very good platform. Constantly paid, even when a large drop or a large sharp increase. After the bubble exploded in 2017, they paused withdrawal, but quickly turned it on. Very good platform, I advise everyone.

Steamit is a good blogging site. I am a user in steamit. I have been posting there since 6 months. And the developers are trying their best to upgrade steamit into the next level. They never stop from updating nee features. So this will definitely bring them a new perception. 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:18 AM, Wstanley224 said:

Steemit has been around for more than 3-years, and has gone through many changes.

As a user of Steemit for the past 2-years, I have seen alot of changes, some good and some bad.

When I began, dApps including Musing, Actifit and Dlike paid and paid well.  In 2017 after the cryptocurrency bubble burst there was a flurry of activity and alot of genuine connections were made.

What is your take on Steemit?  I am a user, but am concerned with the future.  It seems like many are hanging their hat on SMTs.

If you describes more about steemit then we know more about steemit. Now I am going to search more about steemit then I would like to use steemit 

I got my steemit account in 2017. When I begun writting there I was excited and I've shown the platform to many of my colleagues, and some of them are still using it. Although personally I've stopped after seeing certain behaviours of bots and accounts getting boosted with many steemdollars and likes immediately after they were posting. This practice made me go away.

I suspect that steemit is one of the best decentralized social media and it has a very wonderful future, but unfortunately registration at these times has become difficult.

Steemit is the best decentralized social media platform, many Crypto projects have gone towards a similar project but all have not succeeded, the only successful project in this field is Steemit, so I think Steemit is more than amazing.

Well I don't speed time nuch in steemit but it's the best platform for people like us who are working on blockchain and as users are increasing day by day the future is great and they may launch their own reputed coins in future too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have never tried it before but I noticed how it improved with time, so I think that this project can actually bring you some good amount of money if you write good posts.

I do not have much information about Steemit because I tried to register on his official website and there were two ways to register, one is free and the other is paid and it seems that the free is not good because they did not accept my order nor did I risk my money and pay to get a paid account but many people talk about it is good

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have left Steemit but I do not say like this platform is bad. This platform pays us for creating the constructive and high quality posts. If you are creative, you can get benefits from that. In the case of it's future, it depends on working team behind this project. 

• +3 1

No doubt steemit is legit. I have used steemit since past year and it is a good platform for anyone who wants to monetize their article writing skill basically through voting. But for someone who has other things to do apart from using the platform, you can barely earn $5 monthly.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

19 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

The price of energy is determined based on the presence of Steam in our account. Deposit Statim in our account there Dollar, let's upvote someone else's post. i have an account on Steam

@Imran01234 I want to join steemit too but I am thinking it is not profitable and writing articles is not easy at all. Can you tell me note about it? They pay in energi coin?

Well u don't know much about steemit, I don't even know if it's a currency or a site, so I need to know more about this steemit, I would make research to know more about it, but since you said it had been existing for long I think it will be legit but will pay very low.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not heard about this currency before and I do not have any account on Steemit, but according to the members ’comments it is a social media platform and you can win this currency through posts and liks

I have been using this platform for a while, in general I can say that it is very good!  but the problem is that the price of coins has become quite low after a while, and now I simply don't see the point in spending money on this platform, because the profit from it is low: ((

Steemit is a great idea, along side many other social media platforms based on reward systems, Minds in another example. They seem to struggle to attract attention, I don't know why tho perhaps its due to community domination and new comers finding it hard to get in.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I never liked steemit. I didn't like there were some writters getting paid in thousands of dollars and others only a few pennies. I've seen that payments are very lower today and I'm glad I never used this website.

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't even looked at steemit I don't write in blogs and I joined this forum lately but I will not have a lot of time to write articles, I can barely find time to write in cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Steemit is a social network that combines the creation of content, interaction with users and the use of blockchain with a cryptocurrency called Steem. And they pay for make posts, reply also if you vote one commentary or post and it's too valuable so i think that it's good if you are active.

Though Steemit has a lot of promise  it's also got a lot of pitfalls. There's no doubt that Steem has a lot of good to offer. It's a legitimate cryptocurrency and a real social media platform. People have used it to make a lot of money before, and it's a great introduction to the crypto world

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day