You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

usually, when I can't control my emotions I will rest for a while until my emotions are completely stable to continue trading.

In this situation, you must be patient and strong to bear the potential losses and strive for your goal and be ambitious to earn to be happy

I constantly sit with a very serious face and am completely immersed in work and concentrated. Because it is very important to me. I have already developed stress resistance to everything, I never get depressed if something goes wrong.

When I do trade my emotional are strong because I always analysis market condition, then I open any trade because our emotional are weak than we can't take right decision, so I always thinks positive I can't heard anyone's decision, I always prefer loss are profit its not matter to me I enjoy all trades, because I do Small trades so I can fear.

8 minutes ago, adour said:

When I started trading at the end of 2016, you were right that I knew nothing about the business but I was making good profit from them.

Sometimes you can get money without knowledge. It is so normal but when you would a lot, in my view you were making good profit from them. Please understand me right, l only share my opinion, in this work knowledge is so important. 🙂

On 3/16/2020 at 10:21 AM, Fawz said:

To advanced deal with your feelings, because it were alternate the a part of your stores wherein is because it had been additional. what i cruel is do not trade all of your reserves in cryptocurrencies

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:23 AM, Honny143 said:

When I do trade my emotional are strong because I always analysis market condition, then I open any trade because our emotional are weak than we can't take right decision, so I always thinks positive I can't heard anyone's decision, I always prefer loss are profit its not matter to me I enjoy all trades, because I do Small trades so I can fear.

There is something about fear that you are trying to say, but it is not really understood. his intention is good but it is necessary to leave a message with utility, more than just meaningless phrases.

I think it is a matter of grammar, sometimes grammar does not matter much when the message is understood but this is not the case.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We shouldn't let our emotions affect our investments in bad times when the price is crashing or experiencing a dump especially when trading cryptocurrency and we should learn to control our emotions.

A robotic and cold mind away from fear, anxiety and other emotions, if you forge that you are already made to operate, losing fear of the unknown is a big step, since the market is about that, of guessing the unknown based on technical studies  and others but not only knowing the technical but the emotional if you want to succeed in trading.

I want to thank you at the beginning for telling us about it. I think sensitive maturity enables you to create the life you want. A life filled with happiness and fulfillment. You have defined success in your own terms, not society's, and you are striving to achieve it

So ability to control the emotion while making the crypto tradings is the most required quality for the every crypto trader. If you can not control the emotions, you can not get benefits because crypto market is itself highly volatile. Price up-down is common.

Emotion is important in working with encryption because it pays to try and succeed, but if you agree that this emotion must be controlled in order to anticipate what is bad or retire, it is better to make the value of thinking 60% and the value of emotion 40%.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:57 AM, Vanessa said:

I don’t think so its just emotional feeling. This is same as taking risk in business where you win or lose but need patience.

The only thing thats really correct is to manage your investments properly. Enough knowledge before digging and laying your cards.

we simplest learn to deal with it in time and as soon as we grasp it we are able to use positively.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:06 PM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

So, you can think about temporarily retiring  or continued with very strongly.

what do you Think?

Trading is not for sensitive people. This is for the people who have a lot of patience. The one who don't get panic when there a sudden rise or fall in cryptoworld. As soon as you get panic you make wrong decisions. 

This is normal for business losers. No one can ever do a perfect job. In this case, we have to work to control our emotions. Always have to think positively. Negative thoughts throw us into ruin. There will be profit in doing business and sometimes in loss then you have to control the emotions and move on.

Emotion is a controversial discussion in trading. If you think you have positive emotions that are helping you to trade better and they are well under control, you don't need to eliminate them altogether. If you trade with a little bit of positive emotions, you will be excited to keep holding and you can tolerate boring moments easier. But if you feel your emotions are out of control and negative, you should try to suppress them before doing any trade because they may ruin your trading experience and make you lose frequently.

I decided to leave the trade and engage in copy trade I can't stand losing any longer so I gave all my money to someone will increase my balance in a good way.

Feelings is an issue that has several elements, such as the good as well as damaging aspect. The actual good encounter when you're inside a condition associated with anxiousness as well as you don't discover a great deal. Feelings in your cash originates from reduction as well as allows you to proceed from dropping offers. When it comes to damaging aspect associated with feelings is actually whenever you personal a particular foreign currency as well as drop on the market arrives The actual feelings that you shed your hard-earned money with this foreign currency, that makes a person market upon large deficits, therefore managing it's important within buying and selling, particularly.

The emotional sense of the human being, is something that cannot be erased but if you control, once you do, you leverage it, and you start to see very positive results both in trading and in other types of businesses, and in daily life.

Controlling your emotions in front of the platform is the secret to your success as a trader, and few master it, so the majority are losers when the market moves strongly. 

Of course. If a user gets emotional for some reason then he thinks that he can receive profits from any kinds of investment. That's how they mistake in tradings and faces great loss. So a trader must know what is the limit of his emotions. Never do anything stupid where you can face loss. Always be attentive. 

8 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I still haven't found a way to control my emotions. I still panic and make bad decisions in trading, especially when volatility is high and there are losses. so I will refer to your post, hope to improve this

No one can help you except yourself, you must be able to control your emotions by learning to trade management, I often say this in several posts, but unfortunately not everyone listens to this, so I suggest that you really understand my intentions and find the answers yourself, because when you understand the trading management, I'm sure you can control your own emotions.

Emotions is the baddest enemy to many crypto traders, because you can find yourself losing all your money for just losing twice and then losing control of your emotions. You can trade your coins without a proper plan because of losing emotions control and you will lost all your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The main thing is we should avoid regret in loss and shouldn't hurry in wins. We have to think always about the particular situation and future forecasting should be done on owns analysis. And we should always think twice in Crypto field.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You re right in your words, often my emotions affect me because I always feel afraid of losing money so I choose the wrong option to buy and sell without thinking well so we must give up our emotions and think with our mind well and always plan to earn money in the best way

Yes that's true in crypto you must not allow your emotions to control your actions if not you will take the wrong step, always know that in Crypto you must make use of every slight opportunities.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day