You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

5 hours ago, Apsimati said:

Sometimes it is needed to stop trading for a couple of days. This time will be affect positively while resting and will led to think more coherently.

Excellent advice at times when we have a lot work and things do not go well, getting away from the routine is very good.HE rests physically and mentally.

It is something that we should have as a rule. We should not reach extreme fatigue limits to do so.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

In this field, we should never be emotional for me. I use and rely on my mind and my thinking only, and put emotions on other things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

41 minutes ago, juttmani said:

Emotions are the poison in the Crypto world if you are in the Crypto world so you should eliminate your emotions then you will be successful.

We must not be so extreme,even if you say it figuratively. Emotions should not go away, they should be controlled. Negative thoughts do influence your decisions badly.

Try to always be positive if your expectation in trader does not work out, there is always a chance to do it again.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes I agree with you. While trading a person should not be emotional but be wise because if emotions stroke he might have a loss. On the other hand,to gain profit from trading the person needs to stay calm and work with full attention.

We don't know how to control emotion in trading some times we close our orders and after that coins are goes high and some time we continue trades and trade goes revers mood. 

the pump and dump anology is what gets so many people and so its very important we be caureful, in trading there are so many ways to which one is able to work in this forum there is a lot of good that comes in this market with the best of trading ideas, trading is involved in buy or sell and when you are bullish and the market is bearish, you will react with emotions, you just have to know how to control them and everything works well for you.

I agree with the OP that we must be able to manage our emotions, because in trading we will lose if we are too dependent on emotional compared to trading plans.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Emotional ratio is giving for creative and new ideas not for every comment .. you can search for the limits in FoR BIGNNERS forum 

4 hours ago, Rifat23 said:

Your emotions affect every decision you make. They impact your relationships, your work life, your psychological well-being, and your physical health. Studies show your emotional skills can even determine how successful you'll be. Despite the huge significance emotions play in your life, there's a good chance you don't think about your feelings very often. Most people don't.People rarely talk about feelings and most of us weren't ever taught how to deal with them. Consequently, most people even smart, successful people are making some emotional mistakes.

Thank you for your excellent post. Great comment.  as you mention even successful people and the smartest people have emotional problems and push their limits, no one escapes.

3 hours ago, Ibrahim1 said:

You don't write anything, check your post. 

It's good to comment on some personal experience, I'm sure we can learn from those experiences, think about that if you're going to comment.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You have to tell your self at some point ok its time tobtake a break whether you like it or not. And when trading never allow your emotion get in the way.

yes we should control our emotion in bitcoin or crypto trading. because if we do not do that we can face huge loss in crypto trading.

1 hour ago, Saba2626 said:

Good question because you most know how the bitcoin currency exchange rate price is moving and the limited of it.

Come on!  you know you can give a better answer. If you do not improve this post can be considered spam.

9 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Strongly agree one of the reasons we experience loss when trading is failing to control our emotions. So from that it is very important know the limits of our emotions, so we can control it. Because it is very human we are easily provoked by various kinds bad influence.So begin to train to control our emotions by increasing patience in every decision we will take. Because patience is the key to success.

Bad influences, training and patience,Three good points to consider in your post, excellent. This are three things that we should know well when we want to start knowing our emotional limit. Knowing you emotionally is the principle of emotional limit control.

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

At the trading time i am not going to be emotional because if we goes to be emotional than we make the loss because trading is just doing by the mind not to the emotions. Crypto market is the bet and good market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

I'm not saying that I'm pro to trading, but I always separate the personal emotions or anything related to personal so that it won't affect my trading thinking and give my full focus and concentrate on it. I've learned in my past mistake which I let my emotion, excitement be the lead in trading, and it didn't go well, in the end, I lose that trade, and from that, I learn how to control myself and my emotion while trading.

i was suffering to entranced but more often than not if i feeling i give quiet aim and cannot philosophy judgment it follows that ordinarily and wasn't going away in in a row route

Let's face it that many people are still doubting the cryptocurrency sometimes they tend to sell all their currency because they think that it will not give them any profit. As a begginer in this field some times I experience being tired or lazy but at the end of the day I still think that I should pursue this because I know its all worth it. 

5 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

I think emotions have a two-way effect on trading. If we have a relaxed spirit, belief and motivation, we will create successful trading plans. On the contrary, with fear and panic, we certainly will not be awake to conduct trading. Emotion control is important.

The self-control of emotions is an organic, spontaneous action, in fact we are always in control of our emotions, the point is to know when we are at the limit, there are people who do not use an elevator because they know that if something happens inside the elevator you can pass out and even have a panic attack. That is knowing your limits.

Using money that we need for other things, such as mortgages, rent, credit card fees, can produce emotional limits that can make us make mistakes and start believing things that are not really going to happen. We invest more for emotion than being objective.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

That is right, a proper management of emotions and information is the secret to conducting business. Sometimes I get emotional when doing crypto-trading. It's not good to do it continuously because I lose more, I must be able to control my emotions so I can concentrate on crypto.

6 minutes ago, shahed kamal said:

Yes I agree with your topic and about the trader is full of emotions, yes but we need to control this emotion for no makes that's ok

Emotions need to be controlled. With retirement, you need to invest half of the pension in bitcoin. I am far from retiring, but I thought about it. By then, Bitcoin will cost 100k. 

Oh! well, you use half of your pension, I hope to see success, that your expectations will result.

They are risk that are

The use of money such as the pension is no different than money to pay mortgages, university expenses, etc.

The excitement of winning can lead to taking money that is necessary for our basic needs, do not get too excited just spend the money you can, we must also know our financial limits.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yeah we need to be careful with our emotions cause it can lead to panic and cause us to make bad decisions on the market, we should know our emotional limits to know when to leave or stay on the market.

In the trading .. theres more than 70 percent lose there money because of ther emtional feelings .. if you want to trade you should be staple as USDT and active as BTC and smart as ETH

We should act as professional in this and I definitely agree that we should I limit our emotion interns of trading. In every fail in this we should take it a lesson and we should always trade the amount of money we afford to lose.

7 hours ago, Shakil Hussain said:

I'm holding for bitcoin halving and If BTC break 6600 dollars and also break 5700 dollars support level then I will sell my Crypto but I hope will move for UP and I think total market waiting for bullenables you to create the life you desire. A life filled with happiness and fulfilment

Please, your post may be considered useless, prevent your post from being deleted, if you took the time to write, because it did not target Topic. This type of post is incomprehensible with many words but no contribution to the discussion.

Maybe you're excited about Halving, who can't control his desire to write about it.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, gecar said:

Currently I'm holding for bitcoin splitting and In case BTC wreck 6600 dollars moreover damage 5700 greenbacks bolster degree at that factor I will provide my Crypto but I accept as true with will flow for UP and I think upload up to show off conserving up for bull Run.

Consider checking your post could be considered spam, you say things related to crypto but it has nothing to do with the topic, so your comment is useless.

In fact it is very possible that your comment is a copy / paste because as I mentioned, it makes some sense, but not for this topic.

It is good that you know that if you do not control the emotion of wanting to get a post to achieve the goal of 30 posts, these types of actions can be harmful to your account.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Actually if you work in this forum then you must be need avoid it. Because it is very harmful for us. If you work in this forum then your think must be strong

9 hours ago, Jayde_el said:

I love this information, please I will encourage everyone to go through it thank you.

Your comment is Spam, it can be deleted, if you are going to comment on any Topic, try to make your comment related to the Topic.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Heroshema said:

In the trading .. theres more than 70 percent lose there money because of ther emtional feelings .. if you want to trade you should be staple as USDT and active as BTC and smart as ETH

Where, who says that the percentage is 70% , it is interesting if you know any source from where I learned that data.

The comparison with cryptos is very nice.

Don't Forget Your Topics