You just have to know what your emotional limit. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

You just have to know what your emotional limit.

I think you have to enough confidence to show your emotions and feelings as a good trader at this forum. Because if this have not you will be a very anxious person and you will leave this forum after sometime. If you have controlled these emotional feeling than you qcn earn a good profit.

As we all know emotions arent that easy to overcome as confusions will still exist within somewhere inside you and with randomly thinking something isn't a suprising fact of happening every time now and then, but besides that every prediction is a must to expect lower than so.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

This limit comes with circumstances and backed by how much you have to invest and also how you diversify your investments. When you buy a house you don't look at the price ten times every day. You should do the same with Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, emotion is considered one of the most important features that affect the trader, whether he is a professional or a beginner, because it controls him by influencing his decisions in buying and selling, so it must be controlled as much as possible.

Thanks, very important advice from alexis. I hope that everyone remembers this because most mistakes happens when we cross the limits. Trading is not as easy as some think while it is easy emotionally for some people probably it is not when they actually realize their long term losses. It is also a matter of perception as sometimes losses are realized later.

• +2 1

I think every trader should hold back his emotions when trading, this is very important because emotions greatly affect trading results. When we can no longer control our emotions, it is better to stop trading for a while and when the emotions are gone, we can continue trading. You have to know the boundaries of your own emotions.

• +2 1

You are very right emotions are a fundamental part of the world of Cryptocurrencies so you have to be very patient in this World the market always gives you opportunities 

I think that if you are engaged in trading, you should always be calm and behave rationally, otherwise an emotional person can make a lot of mistakes and start panicking if something goes wrong and lose their funds.

• +2 1

In crypto trading that's explicitly known to be extremely volatile than the normal centralized business,  the level at which we instinctly respond to the market should be under our watch. This aspect so many of the crypto traders, investors and other categories of crypto users to loose unnecessarily. We should by all means be able to control our emotions first to allow us achieve our set target

• +1 1

For a trader it takes some time to understand if he learned anything or will always be a losing one. It is not easy and some profits in the beginning can help but this is no indication that there will be long term profits. This is why most people decide to make longer trades and hold their positions open for longer time and with very low leverage or none at all. Swing trading can help also and then investing for long term is probably the best decision.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Know  what is your limit emotional,

As I understand what this post is saying, it means to be invested at levels that are acceptable and do not allow emotions to make us take decisions that will cost us and will be mistakes. It looks correct to me and I found this out of experience to be true.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 5:59 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I don't have a big limit. Sometimes when I am full of emotions from trading and they are negative I just leave the crypto currency for 2-3 days and do the usual things. It helps.

Emotions are very important and we need to control them and not let it control us. A lot of traders are suffering from emotions while trading. The best of traders also suffer from emotions. It is very difficult to get pass emotion. However you need to get a mentor.

Its also an important thing that thing emotions in trading of crypto currencies will gives you lose like if you think that any coin will give you profit but it dont have trades responce or the volume is low this is only our mistake to put our money on any coin that behaving bad but we put our hopes to pump and give us profit .

While dealing with the digital.coins in the market all u gonna have to keep ur mind in consciousness and take a deep breath & hold ur emotions tight so that u don't get very angry if u lose ur money while trading in market

I think that both logic and emotions play a huge part while investing. I personally tend to make a lot of emotional decisions because I might stick with a currency just because I personally feel that it can do better. I guess I must learn to keep my emotions at bay.

I don't know exactly what an emotional limit is, I know that emotions should be completely removed from trading and when trading the best you can do is not give money too much value but think of it as a game you have to beat. Emotions mean mistakes and there is no limit, others can have higher limits to feel emotions, others just with 100 dollars loss might feel distress.

If you can't control yourself and get into pump and dumps and lose money all the time then of course you should take a break and think about what you are doing wrong. There is no chance to make money with pump and dumps, the organisers will see you buying and dump everything they have just to take the profit from your bad trade.

Depending on each information that we receive regarding the price fluctuations we should be able to correctly process such information in a way that it is not affected by our emotional limits. A planned strategy can definitely help us to avoid emotions play game. greed is another factor that can also significantly affect our trading decisions so keeping a check on emotions can be vital for investing 

• +1 1

It is true that when you learn the field of trading well, you will find yourself far from emotion because you will be able to analyze the goal well, so you should try to learn the field of trading well and then you will win a lot, but if you depend on luck, you will be affected by emotion a lot. You will lose a lot of money.

Well my friend no doubt that's the way to dominate and expressed your emotions while being a good trader. Many of them may lose hope after the loss. But after spending time they will learn all these things to handle the situation with patience and confidence.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:36 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The trader is full of emotions, the predictions bring us many disappointments, the pump-dump, are a substantial part in the handling of emotions too, in general volatility is something that should be taken advantage of do not let yourself be put in a state that affect emotionally.

The premise is to know how far you can support all this information and put it to good use. You should to Know  what is your limit emotional,

So, you can think about temporarily retiring  or continued with very strongly.

what do you Think?

If a good trader friend has to be emotionally prepared for currency fluctuations, since they collapse in seconds, those people who are not emotionally prepared for these changes may suffer psychological problems and lead to monetary losses....

Emotions and passions are two different things but people assume that they are the same as businessmen we need passion to continue but when the emotion came please stop all activities before bankruptcy. Alas when we were just distant and sensitive.  So it has to be a balance between emotion and reason.

My friend, your topic is very important and I agree with him completely, especially when it comes to not taking predictions seriously to buy and sell cryptocurrencies while trading them and rule your mind to your heart and emotion while working in cryptocurrencies because the decision taken with emotion is often doomed to horrific failure so rule your mind and start trading in cryptocurrencies and trading them Thank you

I am reading your post and try to understand what you mean by emotional meaning. There is certainly a need for a better explanation of this term as you are talking about pump and dump and volatility and also about retiring.

I think it is simple, if you are losing a lot of money you have to find what you are doing wrong and stop doing that. Maybe you are investing in altcoins when their price is 100 times more than a few months ago. Or do other mistakes that cost you a lot. If you do that then stop it and follow what others are doing that are making money.

• +3 1