Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

On 1/10/2020 at 12:56 PM, Naga said:

i think now is not the perfect time to be buying ripple because to me the price could still dump more and more as bitcoin will also dump down to 6500$ in a few weeks but you can start buying it at the end of the month.

i have a strong feeling that by the end of this month we could witness the start of the altseason as many coins has already hit their bottom and starting to fume up.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, dshuy20 said:

I keep around 1000 xrp coins and maybe I'll keep buying them more. maybe up to 2000 xrp. I believe it will increase next year.

Right now you can buy XRP coins because the price is still going down and you can save it for next year when the price increases so you can sell it at a high price so you get a big profit. I am sure that soon the price of XRP will soar at a high price.

5 minutes ago, Sohel s said:

There are many holders from big organisation, i know that the xrp value is low and its quite. I've accounted and still have a plan its opportunity to hold.   

I guess if companies use XRP at least they don't have to worry about high transaction fees for sending XRPs. Combined with the fact that all XRP is made by Ripple, and organizations can call Ripple for support, this particular cryptocurrency is more useful to them than bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I didn't try to collect XRP because I focused on other coins. Indeed this coin has potential and the things you do are not wrong and have the potential for profit 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

6 hours ago, Highclass said:

It is a send off that has capability and I additionally judge that its outlay be supposed to incline in a hardly any months. However, I come up with lone bought some, perhaps I must twitch business further to appropriate lead of its soft value.

Yes, Ripple is not a daily trading currency, but rather a store. Anyone who thinks of buying it must store it for a period of no less than a 3 years in order to reap big profits.

15 hours ago, wrayaner said:
XRP is a good currency and it can develop, although it did not exceed one dollar, but it can reach more than that if work is done to improve its value in the cryptocurrency market.

Do you know how the value of any cryptocurrencies are improved? The price are improved when the investors are buying and selling currency

From march 2019 i accumulate Ripple for holdin. In my research and analysis ripple will be 1$ in the mid 2020. so atill i accumulate Ripple and i believe Ripple can make e profitable in future.

I still have 500 ripple and still i am now losing money becouse of holding it.imjust waiting to increase the price of this then iwill sell it i will never buy again ripple.i will just buy  only bitcoin

Ripple is a bright future in the sky of digital currencies, so it's nice to collect it now. There are hundreds of currencies that you can buy in a few cents, or less than a dollar, so you may buy dozens of them and hold them for hundreds of dollars.

10 hours ago, Pop70 said:

Xrp is a good coin but I personally don't like it because it is more like a centralized coin that is controlled by an organization of people that have full authority of the market of this coj 

it is actually centrlised and it is controlled by a bank but for a lot of traders its a good chance to make free money specially that ripple is a high marketcap coin

XRP is for its price an excellent investment currency for those who have little capital because its return on earning may be better than if you invest in another currency of the highest value, it has to be in your cryptofolio.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

XRP is one of most promising investment for future as its going to run for big project which is going to backed banks and financial institutes some time ago Ripple owners annouces they are going to buy big money transfer company MoneyGram which is good news for me its one of most promising coins for investment and big profit in future we can accumulate this for long time.

I am still continue to collect xrp. I think that the bearish movement of xrp today is just temporary thus I thought it would be good to collect them while its cheap. I also notice that there is a chance that the price will still drop and I am waiting for that time to go all out buying xrp.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Now xrp performance is well and I bought it from 0.17$ and now xrp is in 0.23$ and I also them yesterday I hope xrp will again in dip and I will buy it again for future investment. 

I think the partners from xrp keep piling up. Likewise, large and small investors. I am among the small investors who accumulate XRP. Promising coins must be stacked.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, Sohel Rana said:

Yesterday I brought some Xrp about 25% of my fund. Because last one year i already seen when market badly dumping but that time xrp price straggle with his price. 

I think now bitcoin price very dangerous zone if bitcoin price down $7000 dollars then market more dump.

That's why i brought some xrp.            

presently now even this is having a miserable it is not profitable in daily trading thats why i scheduled time to bitcoin and litecoins.that gives me gaining money than xrp

4 hours ago, stolom said:

I am nonetheless proceed to gather xrp. I think that the bearish development of xrp nowadays is truthful brief therefore I concept it'd be splendid to acquire them even as its cheap. I furthermore take observe that there may be a chance that the fee will still drop and I am retaining up for that point to move all out buying xrp.

I figured this coin is not good for a long term holding, the current supply in circulation is half a billion and the total coins are one billion, it mean this coin is going to need a very serious demand to rise.

1 minute ago, stolom said:

XRP is the most excellent cryptocurrency after bitcoin and ETH, so people utilizing xrp will proceed construct upto construct up to utilize it.

Collecting XRP for the long term can be useful because it is rising slowly but it is not a suitable coin for gaining daily or monthly profits. It is not the best coin after bitcoin and ethereum. You can invest in Litecoin and gain much more profit in a shorter period of time. I also prefer Dash and Zcash to Ripple because they are also more profitable. XRP almost acts like a stable coin in terms of price changes.

5 hours ago, brontag said:

Dear companions, I furthermore accept within the future of XRP. In spite of thousands of shitcoin being distributed with, XRP holds its role certainly growing. Wish you get numerous benefits when costs rise.

I just learned lately that the supply f XRP is one billion larger than the supply if doge, making it a coin with no potential when comes to price.

34 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

XRP coins are not popular with everyone, I've bought xrp for holding purposes and it's a centralized, and hard-to-make money.

I feel XRP is a popular coin. If you hold XRP, I recommend holding it. Because I myself am sure XRP will fly to the moon in the next few months.

Many people are buying ripple, it is a good coin and it price will go back up, I for one is buying ripple cause I know when the market starts getting bullish ripple will be among the first cryptocurrency to start increasing in price.

xrp has decreased every year so it's a good opportunity if you want to buy it maybe you will not get a big loss

Yes collecting more coin ripple when the price hits the lowest point is an effective way. And this can also be detrimental if we don't use the stop-loss indicator as a signal to anticipate if the price will still fall back this will help you to determine the price at the lowest level.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:42 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

The price of XRP almost doubled already from the date that you have posted this topic. It only means that XRP will give you a good profit if you will continue to accumulate it, even a little accumulation will become big if you will do it consecutively. 

I have trust to this project also as I also put a little investment to it aside from Ethereum and Bitcoin.