Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

XRP had a strange behavior recently. Despite good rise of ETH and BTC, this coin is still performing weakly and its current price is nothing more than $0.20 which is weird because in the early 2020 when bitcoin bull run ended, XRP value was even more than $0.3 but now it refuses to follow bitcoin footsteps. I had a look at trade history of XRP in Yobit and it was clear that most traders were sellers. This explains why XRP is stuck at low value and doesn't rise. In this situation, I choose to collect other coins.

• +2 1

There are some currencies whose price goes down while you buy, but the price continues to decrease. while this you must know the right time in order to stop wasting your money,xrp is one of them.

XRP is a top ranking cryptocurrency it was already adopted to the mainstream as a cross border payment solution so in that case XRP is a promising coin and not a shitcoin aside from its use case the Ripple Blockchain is one of the fastest and the  cheapest transaction fees to date so literally I have holding some XRP because of these reasons.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:34 PM, bitcoinb said:

I agree with you XRP is a coin to HODL. Personally I think it can reach between $3 et $5 efore the end of 2022. Be patient.

It could certain reach $5 but the question is what is the time ripple will be able to reach such price? It could be over a decade which is not gold for people like me when I would have gained it from other cryptocurrencies. 

• +5 1

Me i am continuously accumulating XRP. Its just because i can use it in my every transaction to avail low withdrawal fee. And also i believe to ripple that in the future it will have great value like bitcoin.

XRP is an incomprehensible project ... But it is quite possible to make money on it. Of course, like with BTC, it fell, now it is growing.

Major resistance at $0,30 for XRP. Used to be a sell zone so far. I don't know if XRP will pass this mark but it seems that selling is massive right now. And the price rise only happened because it is following Bitcoin as usual.

• +5 1

On 20.12.2019 at 18:42, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

You may have a point but personally I think that XRP is only a hype coin. You see it's not a crypto at all. It's not decentralized like many others and it is so hard manipulated. I never invested in XRP because of the mentioned facts. I may be wrong but I do not see objective reasons to buy this coin. If you have any arguments to persuade me that I'm wrong, I will consider them properly. 

XRP has never been a tradable coin. But it is a coin that can be invested, because its infrastructure is solid. The only problem is that it is not decentralized. Frankly, I still hold XRP.

You always have to invest what you are willing to lose.
I have been investing in xrp for 1 year and will continue to do so, waiting a few more years for its value to increase

Hi everyone, I'm still collecting this coin . At the moment, its price is 0.27 -0.28 dollars. I don't think it will sink any further. Do you agree?

Всем добра

xrp is a good currency with great performance, even countries like Japan have preferred the use of ripple over bitcoin, which in my opinion is something very good for this

xrp is a good currency with great performance, even countries like Japan have preferred the use of ripple over bitcoin, which in my opinion is something very good for this

Why bother with a centralized coin when you can own one that's not only decentralized but might actually make you a profit?  And there are many of those kinds of coins including bitcoin.  I wouldn't bother with ripple even if it's one of the top coins on coinmarketcap, because those rankings are deceiving.  And I continue to see a lot of people who think that list is the bible of what you should be investing in.

Ripple CEO brad Garlinghouse is very optimistic about the future of Ripple. Garlinghouse believes that by 2025, Ripple can become a kind of Amazon among all cryptocurrencies. Garlington is playing a safe game for a long time. In a 2018 interview, he reminded listeners that anyone who views XRP as an investment rather than a trading tool should think in terms of months and years, not days.

Brad Garlinhouse also pointed out the importance of working with governments and banks as opposed to the free spirit of bitcoin, which denies all regulation. Maybe he knows something. Previously, Ripple was doing well while the market was experiencing bearish trends and other blockchain projects were failing.

Taking into account the recent market downturn caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Garlinghouse said the universal economy model was in "uncharted territory" due to market uncertainty caused by the infection. However, Garlinghouse is confident that the cryptocurrency market will recover at the end of this phase.
The development of Ripple's business relationships should help increase interest in XRP, as it is involved in currency exchange. This, in turn, should lead to its rise in price against the background of increased demand from investors. This will also mean that XRP tokens will be spent, and there will be fewer and fewer available tokens.

for me it is a dark horse from the crypt. a lot of tokens are locked and a lot of holders, which are not profitable to release at a high price. I think that Ripple's fate is slipping in value

I think it is unlikely to increase, since it is not a decentralized currency. I sold my ripples a year ago and have no regrets.

Im not foing to risk with XRP, so if in 2021 will be very good price on it, i think i will buy it, so now i dont such money on it. For example, for me will be more profitable to buy mining on yobit and to make some money on it, because it really progitable.

Today is it still advisable to continue accumulating XRP? Due to its low prices, it has remained that way for a more or less long time.

Lmao I think XRP is the worst cryptocurrency, and i didnt hodl any coin. But there is a small group of investor that continues hodl. I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency

xrp at all except to transfer coins when the BTC or Eth fees are too high As they are Right now because it is not worth investing in a coin that is truly centralized because it is owned by the developer ...