Who continues to accumulate XRP ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who continues to accumulate XRP ?

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so who is continuino to buy more XRP Zat this moment even if prices continue to go lower and as i see XRP price might easily touch 0,15 $ . It's over a year that i silently keep on buying more as prices go down. This way my average keep getting lower and my bag keeps on getting bigger. I am doing this with XRP since i have full faith in the project and since it is being adopted for a truly important matter sending even millions of dollars for free and in 4 seconds!! This is more than enough for me to believe XRP will be' the 1% of those coins that will survive .

Me i am continuously buying some ripple right now because this is the best moment to buy ripple while the price is very cheap. Once it reach 1 dollar per ripple i will surely gain a massive profit.

Edited by xprince1996
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I don't believe in XRP anymore. Most XRP holders don't either. It looks like an endless selling situation from Ripple as they want to keep the price really low. I don't think that XRP is helping cryptocurrencies either. Ripple is a company with structure, with a building and with staff, organized as a company that should be trading in Wall Street instead. I don't think they are anyway decentralized either. 

• +1 1

I think as long as you have the capability and you will not lose more than what you have provided, it is a good idea. Though still concerned about XRP's downfall at the moment.

• Useful or interesting 2

No, I'm not accumulating *any* ripple and never will.  Why bother with a centralized coin when you can own one that's not only decentralized but might actually make you a profit?  And there are many of those kinds of coins including bitcoin.  I wouldn't bother with ripple even if it's one of the top coins on coinmarketcap, because those rankings are deceiving.  And I continue to see a lot of people who think that list is the bible of what you should be investing in.

4 hours ago, imdad123 said:

i will doing to accumulate the xrp because now xrp on very dip price we can buy as we want after few weeks may xrp not on this price due to markets rate its price will go up.

I wish and hoping that the price will go high.i just bought 400xrp i hope in the first quarter of 2020 i got profit for this becouse now im losing. Some becouse the price is going low.😅

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The ripple is the currency of the banks with distinction as they control it, for me it is a very slow moving currency and I cannot risk wasting time and money in this currency but it remains a good currency.

Is this true? That ripple is controlled by a bank.ow if its true if i got profit in my 400xrp i will not buy again xrp becouse as what you say a waste of time.hayst this is my first time in knew that ripple controlled by the bank.

6 hours ago, Win said:

I wish and hoping that the price will go high.i just bought 400xrp i hope in the first quarter of 2020 i got profit for this becouse now im losing. Some becouse the price is going low.😅

Is this true? That ripple is controlled by a bank.ow if its true if i got profit in my 400xrp i will not buy again xrp becouse as what you say a waste of time.hayst this is my first time in knew that ripple controlled by the bank.

Yes, of course ripple  is controlled by banks. You can search for this in Google. Ripple has previously reached 6$ , but it is now at very low levels and it is difficult  and hard to reach that number again.

5 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course ripple  is controlled by banks. You can search for this in Google. Ripple has previously reached 6$ , but it is now at very low levels and it is difficult  and hard to reach that number again.

I did not know that.only now wow 6$ that too great price.i hope it will happen again soon now i have few xrp 200xrp to be exact and hope iwill good profit on it.but as you said that banks controls it.it is too imposible now

15 minutes ago, Win said:

I did not know that.only now wow 6$ that too great price.i hope it will happen again soon now i have few xrp 200xrp to be exact and hope iwill good profit on it.but as you said that banks controls it.it is too imposible now

I am sorry, I missed the number, the highest price of ripple was 3dollars and not 6  but historically, the ripple is one of the largest currencies in the market, whether in terms of the project or in terms of society, I hope that your currencies return profit to you.

14 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I am sorry, I missed the number, the highest price of ripple was 3dollars and not 6  but historically, the ripple is one of the largest currencies in the market, whether in terms of the project or in terms of society, I hope that your currencies return profit to you.

Ahh ok.i hope buddy i will have a very good profit on it.if it will happen again at 3$ my god iwill profit 2000x in this thats really a good money wow ihope and iwill always pray for tjat to happen again.not now maybe in the near future

1 hour ago, Win said:

Ahh ok.i hope buddy i will have a very good profit on it.if it will happen again at 3$ my god iwill profit 2000x in this thats really a good money wow ihope and iwill always pray for tjat to happen again.not now maybe in the near future

Yes, storing ripple is good for people who have large capital and are not harmed if they buy $ 100 in the ripple currency because in the long run their money will double But for daily trading I do not recommend it. 

I had a successful contribution to the coin xrp but it was in 2017 was a good profit. And the rest of the coin was sold 8 months ago. I don't know if I should invest in xrp right now. Forecasts do not inspire faith.

11 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, storing ripple is good for people who have large capital and are not harmed if they buy $ 100 in the ripple currency because in the long run their money will double But for daily trading I do not recommend it. 

Yes buddy before im thinking a short term trading in xrp becouse of the fact that this coin has a verry verry low fee but now even this is having a low it is not profitable in daily trading thats why i shift to bitcoin and litecoins.that gives me gaining money.

Well, I think you should stop buying ripples, I don’t think that this coin will show good growth in the near future, there are many other coins that are much more promising than ripples, in terms of growth

11 hours ago, Win said:

Yes buddy before im thinking a short term trading in xrp becouse of the fact that this coin has a verry verry low fee but now even this is having a low it is not profitable in daily trading thats why i shift to bitcoin and litecoins.that gives me gaining money.

Yes, and this is what he talked about, Ripple has a large and very large number of currencies in the market, the daily profit in Ripple is very difficult and there are currencies in the market that give much better profits than it .

Yesterday I brought some Xrp about 25% of my fund. Because last one year i already seen when market badly dumping but that time xrp price straggle with his price. 

I think now bitcoin price very dangerous zone if bitcoin price down $7000 dollars then market more dump.

That's why i brought some xrp.            

I'm not a fan of xrp from the beginning, but i have a little regret today, because when xrp was started the price is too cheap, if i only brought back the time, i will buy xrp at least 300usd that moment, Today xrp price is drop. its time to have some rxp and wait for the rebound price of .30 - .45usd

Edited by john1010

On 12/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Zakir Ali said:

Ripple is a good coin. And if the price of the ripple reaches to the 0.15$ then i think it is the best time to buy the ripple. In the future its price is also increases and also gives you good profit.

When referring to ath xrp, it is still quite potential friends, but if we buy xrp in the current price range, we are already far behind, because from the lowest price to the highest price xrp does provide an incredible profit of 100000% if buying at the lowest price,but xrp is indeed one of the popular cryptocurrency, if you feel you have to buy it, it's up to you ...

I guess those XRP fans who still like buy more XRP with this cheap price. Many people who believes the potential XRP because of many big companies partnership.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:37 PM, halloweed said:

I just had bad news, Next year 30 Billion XRP will be released to circulation, that could make the price fall very low and then stabilize it.

I'm not sure if this is true news.

Oh,im an xrp holder,i hope its not true but somehow i dont see much potential on xrp, profits so hard,its only that,transactions in xrp is very low.so maybe ill wait for more increase then ill sell it all.

23 minutes ago, halloweed said:

I'm a hold too and i hope that is not true, but if it is true that that much coins be released to circulation, there is no way the price will rise.

Yah,its so impossible to increase its price when it happens,xrp is one of most used crypto because of its low transaction fees and fast but price doesnt increase that much until now.

My though ripple is not good for long term, because have too many supply and the inflation so high. Also ripple already make 10.000%+ roi before

Edited by DidaNahrisya
  • +3 1

I'm not sure when people decide it's a good time to buy XRP because ripple is always unlocking more coins to put in the blockchain. This always drives the price down and it's difficult for it to make a rally.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

well im not buying it at these prices but i would rather wait for another dip when bitcoin goes sub 7000$ again and xrp would reach 0.170$ that would be a place to accumulate it.

i think now is not the perfect time to be buying ripple because to me the price could still dump more and more as bitcoin will also dump down to 6500$ in a few weeks but you can start buying it at the end of the month.