Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Unlucky..ther is alot of fake projects which cheating on people..so yes I am worried..I think we should be aware and make searches about it before 

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes, I'm very disappointed and it makes me very worried on my investment because I didn't check it very well if the cryptocurrency project is fake or not but then I think it is normal until now that I met fake cryptocurrency projects and I learn on check thoroughly first before I started to invest.

On 18/12/2019 at 20.22, Delgboke said:

Sejak saya bergabung dengan sektor cryptocurrency saya telah menemukan berbagai jenis proyek cryptocurrency palsu yang saya pikir itu baik untuk investasi, tanpa mengetahui itu palsu, mereka menyimpan di dompet saya dan itu membuat saya khawatir, karena mereka tidak berharga. Apakah kamu juga khawatir? 

Of course I am very worried and not just me, but everyone who participates in the crypto project and has gotten a coin turns out the project that is followed is a need

You have to be careful with every movement you take and you can ask people about new projects. This can be helpful

No I'm not because the scam projects will be known by the crypto community as so many project we see the last year

On 12/18/2019 at 6:52 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes.i think at the joining in crypto everyone encounter with the fake crypro projects and also get the some coins which are useless .but here i didn't worry about a single coin.it was just matter of doing the job and collecting the knowledge

4 minutes ago, Abefe3 said:

course same bothered and it makes us annoyed. A undertaking cheat is same harmful to numerous relations from the conundrum of time, expectations and unchanging to the word financial. I'm especially upset about populace who enjoy the middle to achieve a scheme like this for their have possession of interests.

Yes, our population itself does not know what it wants and if someone has their own opinion - I want to say one thing - that this is not his opinion and the psychology of the masses is to blame

Yes i am worried from the hackers and scammers which steal the coin. Now a days crypto currency famous and wiedly use un the world. So hackers and scammer are ready to steal the coin. But security of the crypto so strong for the difficult stealer.

There is no need to worry about it you just need to be careful and smart so that you could not get trapped with it because its very difficult for imposing any such restrictions for scammers as it is difficult to recognize them for doing such scams.

3 hours ago, Somrat7 said:

I'm worried about fake crypto currency, but now it's very difficult to find something real or warn us about crypto currency and also we need to do a brief research before we get into it.   

The best thing to do is to avoid new projects until the reality about them becomes apparent. When a new one is announced we should let some time pass to see how people react to the project and how its managers behave after a while. If you see the project turned out to be successful and gained popularity, you can take the risk and join it but if the project fails to fulfill its claims you should ignore it easily. Always wait for projects to stand the test of time before thinking about them.

There's nothing to worry about as long as you keep your wallet well.

However, you must make sure that the project is true before participating. 

Scam project are becoming known 

There is no such thing as fake crypto currencies. Every currency on blockchain is real and can rise in value with sufficient demand. But there are many scam projects that just launch a token or coin to scam investors.

468x60-3.png

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

I believe those coins that were stored in your wallet are not scams nor fake. They just did not have any value, the coin did not succeed, but it does not mean it is a scam or fake.

nMvFbuZ.png

The existence of counterfeit coins does not depend on our desires. Such coins were, are and will be. Today 95% of all new coins are fakes. You can only invest in old proven coins from the top 10.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:25 PM, Benjamin said:

Of course yes, im worried to the people that are affected to this kind of scammed, they are giving efforts and they spending a lot of time for this to get some profit, i hope that some of crypto projects that are scammed will be not successful to their work.

Yes i completely agree with you it is really painful to hear about such cases where all your hardwork goes in vain hopefully these projects get banned.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

The truth here is that, there is no body that will claimed not to be worried for seeing what will kill their dream, fake projects are completely dream killers, they are the major hindrance we are seeing in the progress of Cryptocurrency. I just hope it will come to end someday.

Of course and its so very alarming now that there a lots  of fakes sites fake crypto projects and fake exchanger i think they are jut there to scammed people.and they are live to stole money

there are so many fake crypto project now. but this is too much annoying. we should never invest there. we should never invest in new project.

20 hours ago, PulseShare said:

You should not be worried about that, any unregulated market like crypto is going to have some shady or scam projects and investors are the ones that should be smart and choose their investment carefully after doing enough research.

About people needing to be smart, this market Is a market that involves technology, few people will sit for hours in front of a computer to do research on any currency

20 hours ago, Atreus said:

I am kinda worried seeing a lot of fake projects nowadays. What I'm worried the most would be newbies/beginners to follow those fake projects. Because they will have a bad experience in the crypto world. Which I don't want them to have one of those days.

Look. these projects do not deceive newbies, they deceive people who are years in the crypto world

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes in the start of crypto currency work i join various scam crypto project and made invest but i not received any amount in the shape of reward. This occur when a new crypto token launch and its demand invest in the start and show in future its reached at high level and more new person invest in the and work for this and join new person that make invest but these token cannot make strong price in the market in this way more investor refund and company sites and peoples lost own money which invest in the start.

I have experience two scam companies

1-Just-in-paid

2- Awsmining.com

I bear a lot of loss from these two companies.

Such things happen a lot in the field of cryptocurrencies, so you should just skip the matter and check the projects before joining them

THINK POSITIVE

7 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Such things happen a lot in the field of cryptocurrencies, so you should just skip the matter and check the projects before joining them

absolutely right, for now just analyzing a new project will help you, if the rules regarding ICO or IEO are launched then you don't need to worry like this, hopefully

On 1/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, Imaankhan said:

Yes i completely agree with you it is really painful to hear about such cases where all your hardwork goes in vain hopefully these projects get banned.

Well, many members here are hoping to totally deleted this kind of scams projects so that there are no people will be victim, many people are finding some legit site that are really pays some profit for their members but its hard to find that site so that im here im this forum to get some extra allowances to sustain my needs.

anyone getting worried if their money that hardwork is investment to get what your money getting in your wallet you must research always what you investing see for your self if they legit to operate be more wiser and observant.