Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

20 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

At this moment I do not feel worried because over time I learned what kind of platforms are scammers and which are not. At first it is easy to fall for those scams because many times they tell you that you are going to make a lot of money but remember that it is not so easy.

Yes experienced crypto enthusiasts can readily detect the red flags in scam projects and avoid them, but same cannot be said of newbies, who are often overjoyed with findings in cryptocurrency to know to take caution until they get their first hard knock and many get more than their share of that. I think out of 10 crypto projects out there, one would be lucky to find 1 that is genuine.

Use one app long ago which I gather enough of currency too bad when I want to withdraw I was unable to. I later discover it all scam which I wasted my time and money on. 

I haven't gone through any situation like this before but if something like that happened it would stress me out everytime I would see them in my wallet. Also it would bring disappointment in me and its kind of frustrating for thinking about this right now. I would never want to go through something like this.

I am worried about that.But before I participate on any crypto project, I do research about that and  work Only when i am satisfy. So that's why it is possible for me to stay away from scam sites.

I think we shouldn't worry if we get this tokens from airdrop, but we shouldn't invest in this kind of this project. Only invest in the top 100 coins in cmc.

We all have been through it. Most of investment was in ICOs, and almost all of them turned out to be shit coins. The one coin that did well, and I could have made 220% of my investment, just blocked my account without reason, and after I submitted all the docs they opened it, till then the coins was dirt cheap again. 

Fake project always broken our confident level. Also we know that every day here join lot of new members. New members always try to invest. If they invest a fake project then they leave this sector permanently. That's why fake project really bad for us.

No, I am not worried at all because I know that at some point these fake projects will go away and they will never have any trading liquidity and there is no need for them to worry.

I don't feel good whenever I see a fake crypto Project those fake projects they are the stuffs that meke cryptocurrency  not to be accepted by other people

On 12/19/2019 at 12:44 PM, zoony said:

Yeah there are lots of fake projects like etherdiamond and hetachain names of few they irritate you and give nothing. 

Fake projects are so much and so many peoples will make good amount of loss in these projects becasue the scammer will make the coins and peoples will buy it and after some time the scammers will down that coin and we are in loss on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't worry about a lot of seeing a lot of projects consultation delusional because I don't give a damn about the new project, whatever the plan 
My focus is now only on old projects with good reputation invest in profitable and high risk

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? Of course we are worried to fall on fake cryptocurrency projects and the problem there are many projects who are created by scammers so we need to be attentive.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yes I Have Seen And Joined Various Crypto Projects But They All Are Fake And Dont Give Me Anything Only Do Work From Me And I Am Worried Of Fake Projects.

Most blockchain projects are open source and public to all. For consumers who have experience in the cipher world, they can know how to search for Source Code and if the beginner finds Source Code without having to resort to GitHub, they are undoubtedly vulnerable to fraud.

It's very sad to make a deal with scammers, and in this platform there are many scammers who are not fearing God  for what they are doing, finally I'm advising people in this platform to know which kind of people they are doing business with,  THANKS. 

Yes i worrid. Becouse many scammer are available on online. Many people loss there mony for scammer. Its very bad. Becouse we want earn money from crypto. But scammer get our all money just a on the sec  

Im not worry about that .. its easy to know if the projects is fake or not .. so we should be positive in crypto market

knowing that lots of fake crypto projects are so stressful. because we doesnt know what will happen in every investments that we made.

Yes ofcource you are right. If we want.really profit.then we have to.do proper research before investing into some project. So use analysis platforms & read ratings & reviews before entering to.project.

Yes there are lot of fake cryptocurrency in the market and when they do airdrop in return of completing task such as doing kyc or making people to follow them but they do not get listed on any exchange. It mean they get your whole information and in return you get nothing, so we have to stay away from these fake cryptocurrency.

I am also worried, I also have some cryptocurrencies that are not useful, I get from following some airdrops. The cryptocurrency was made by irresponsible people, made on the Ethereum network, the ERC 20 token was deliberately made to deceive investors.

I also encountered this fake projects in my either wallet this shit coins are stored, they are not valuable I collected this more than one year back, still now they can not move 1%  so I suggests don't partispet in fake air drops projects, if you want grabs them then do some research if the airdrop any genuine exchange are any big company then try.

Yes I am also but still they don't have any impact on my portfolio. Beacuae your reputation is not affected by them. Another thing is that you must verify before working on any project whether it is legit or not.

• +2 1

44 minutes ago, Asif Sahibzada said:

Yes if there is no physical exsistance than hackers and fraud people ready to make frauds and scams. People too much worried about projects its a true or fake

I tend to avoid new projects until they are used and proved to be legit by other people, i thin it is a better way to avoid scams.

Yes, i worried because many investors get scam of fake projects and also i got scam, i invest 10 dollars in a doubler and they not pay me.