Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

I am worried about the fake projects,

There are many fake projects in the market. So, deciding which project is legit or which project is fake it is also a very difficult task.

So, check briefly the project before any investment

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Even I know this kind of project was fake thus it makes me feel worried of the moment that some of the people does not know if it was legit or not. 

• +5 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

No need to worry about them. just move your value able coins from there to another wallets. Next you can choose a spare vault to join airdrops.

Not really, because if you know how to handle fake projects especially on how to avoid it then you don't need to worry or fear anything about it. Just continue what you're doing might as well let others know of this fake projects.

Fraudsters are found not only in crypto. Useless cryptocurrencies are not very dangerous. Yes, you took the time to mine them. but you have become more experienced. not all works bring us income.

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Its better to invest in some good exchanges IEO instead of other fake crypto projects. if we get managed to convince peoples on this type of forum that we will not support shit projects than we can bring a change to crypto world and discourage scams.

I thought about this, many who come across as fakes. Well, it's useless, drop an idea to hope for something about

I think we are now very much strong to avoid or to be careful about these fake projects. We are now understand how to and where to invest our wealth.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Something I see quite clearly from your post is the fact that you could have saved yourself from most of those worth projects by doing your daily diligence and getting facts you need to draw your conclusion whether to invest or not - it's not guess work 

Of course I am. Like you have been working for deadlines and everything just to complete the project then at the end, it is a fake?!! So I don't think anyone would be happy to encounter this.

Who doesn't? I mean everyone is affected by fake crypto projects because we can fall to that kind of trap it migjt scam us. I hope they will clean that kind of fake projects for the sake of everyone in crypto industry.

Not really but it would be a worried for those miners of cryptocurrencies in many sites . They are hoping for something to gain but it turns out that its just a scam and fake. I hope they would not spread fake sites about mining crypto. I feel too bad for people who give their full time mining in those websites

I am not so worried because I am not so twryed with new coins until I get the definite news.  My Suggest just  be  aware make decition when buy aoem coins we don't know the history of that coin.

I've also seen a lot of crypto sites who are falsely campaigning and saying that Bitcoin will be available for free, but not after work.  But after I worked with CryptoTalk when I took Bitcoin to my wallet and then took the money, I was completely convinced that I could earn from cryptotalk and that it was not fake and this site real.

I will say to you that if u think that those projects are fake so do not do hurry first research about those projects and if it is possible that there comes any way out to utilize those investments then do it otherwise just forget those projects because as long you will keep watching them u will lose your trust on crypto and it will effect your health also

No, it doesn’t really bother me, because counterfeit coins have already benefited, I believe that nothing bad will happen if these counterfeit coins are in the wallet with other coins. Do not worry!

I've cannot be worried because I always don't complaints that's much for the new projects that's they can offers free coins but they recommend to deposit first to activate account

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For fake projects, I rarely get them, but most of the projects that I participate in, the price always goes down from the ICO price, but it is still legit and there is progress.And that makes me feel worried😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

adding a point in this post that now we are aware of everything by the help of forums this type about fake crypto projects. Now we dont need to worry about as we have knowledge where to invest and where to not

On 12/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Delgboke said:

yea seeing fake coins and fake ICO is something we have to live with in our crypto space even tho they became like a cancer to us and they always rob innocent people's money but we can only raise awareness about it to stop them.

I get worried to because i afraid some newbie investor fall to fake project like this but personally if i join fake project especially on their bounty it's not something new for me and just let it flow, Even their token was already on my wallet i just make it as my collection (For project based on ethereum, NEO, etc)

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 5:08 PM, miskyming said:

of course, I'm worried, investing a fake project surely you will lose your money. It is really risky to invest in the ICO projects than investing cryptos.. Better to invest in trusted cryptos like ethereum.

If you already know about the risks to invest in an ICO project then you should prefer to invest crypto that is always trusted and without losing your money, so choose a project that can be trusted if you want to invest.

• +2 1

ummm noo.. not really, i am not worried about myself because i am very aware person and I don't fall for scams and fake thins so easily but I am worried about other people who are not so aware rush to fall on that scams or fake things, we need to learn to differ whats is wrong and what is right...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As for me, I am not worried because I originally do not invest in currencies before they enter the platforms. As for anyone who is worried, all that he has or waiting for the currency to enter the platform in order to make sure that his intuition is correct or that the coin is strong.