Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Of course yes, im worried to the people that are affected to this kind of scammed, they are giving efforts and they spending a lot of time for this to get some profit, i hope that some of crypto projects that are scammed will be not successful to their work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes i am worrying what if many people fall for that kind of fake crypto projects. May be we are all for for that kind of scam and it just put all of our investment in wrong place. Anyone can be a victim so be mindful when it comes to crypto project. We need to seach first or seek knowledge if it is true or not before we take actions.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Yeah there are lots of fake projects like etherdiamond and hetachain names of few they irritate you and give nothing. 

• +1 1

Yes there so many airdrops which are fake. They told us we are giving free coins for signup and invite more people in their project. I think most of the that types of project are fake. They don't give anything. And we loss our valuable time.

• +5 1

19 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

You have something to worry because you invested with your money, if you are a bounty hunter that's lost time and effort, the whole community should be worried, we don't want fake projects at this point in time, we should end this fake projects.

• +4 1

Yes i am very worried,its so easy to a project developer to make a new cryptocurrency and offer into the public but the legality is fake,they fool people to make their own money.some people invested on it but it is actually a deadcoin,wondrin why they do such thing like this,earning money must be do in good way not by fooling people,fake projects must stop.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

20 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

yes, I always worry when I get a prize from a campaign program where the prize is not yet listed on the exchange market. because I feel that this gift will only fill my wallet without any use. I mean when this token is not registered, we cannot use it either for trading or investing.

• +5 1

Ofcourse yes, I'm worried about it. I don't like fake, i like those thing that's legit. I hate fakes, because it's like they're fooling an innocent person. Or like we work for it, follow something, then it's not true, then our time we spent was wasted, because of fake projects. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

of course, I'm worried, investing a fake project surely you will lose your money. It is really risky to invest in the ICO projects than investing cryptos.. Better to invest in trusted cryptos like ethereum.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Syed Rehan Zakir said:

Yes! I am very afraid off from the fake projects because there are now many new projects in the market so it is very difficult to find which project is legit or which project is fake... So please be careful from the fake projects

Yes you are right. The rise of fake projects in the market make the market more messy and we cannot sure about what is true and whay is not on those project. It is hard to think i fall on those fake projects because it has very high chance its a scam. I think i need to be more careful.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Moyna333 said:

Some websites have collected this cryptocurrency strange information and have expressed different opinions about this cryptocurrency, which has made us a little worried about fake projects.

Actually if we know about fake cryptocurrency then we don't need to worry for that reason we can avoid it immediately and we can report the fake crypto to the admin if that really happens.

• +5 1

It is disappointing to see fake projects but I'm not worried about them because I have learnt how to recognize them. Fake projects are not that hard to detect because their managers are scammers and the biggest mistake most scammers commit is that they can't tolerate to scam people progressively. That means most scammers are not patient and want to earn so much money in a short period of time. That's why what they claim in their projects is out of ordinary and exaggerative. Another sign of fake projects is that scammers don't invest enough to get a premium domain and usually use a website with basic or awkward design. They also use fake payment proofs. For example, they claim they have paid $10K to members only after two days of starting the project!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Many newcomers to crypto fall for coin scam tricks. Those who know that such coins exist are more cautious. 

• +5 1

Well I am also worried that if there are fraudsters who store assets in our wallets, this scammer of the world is taking advantage of the opportunity to lend prey be careful.

• +5 1

21 hours ago, Delgboke said:

At first Yes I was worried but recently such projects for me are already a normal phenomenon. Now fake projects are used for their own enrichment for the promotion of social networks and sometimes for their own advertising

• +4 1

when i start trading i do not know about fake coin and scam project .after Three year experience i know that which coin and project is real and which coin is scam .now i am completely fine with crypto.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

yes off course i m worried about fake crypto currencies actually now days its very hard to find something real or legit in the field of crypto currency we need to careful and also we need to research briefly before getting into this 

• +2 1

Yes, I'm very worried because if there really is, then our data can be stolen by scammers and make us lose. and this type of crypto is very dangerous for beginners.

• +5 1

Yes, I am worried that if the fake project continues, it is not impossible that other projects will also lose trust and eventually the ecosystem of the project will be completely gone simply because of the wrongdoing of them doing a scam for personal gain.

• +5 1

No I've never been worried about crypto because crypto is a real site I've worked on in crypto before.  And also received his payment.  So I'm not a little worried.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

I'm researching cryptocurrencies for more than 3 years. A large amount of cryptocurrencies are actually vaporware and have absolutely no chance to make it further from listing on an exchange and reaching 0 after a while.

99% of them will die after a few months. Some aren't making anything at all in their ICOs. They have copied plans of succesful 2017 projects but there is a huge difference now as no money is going to alts. 

I am very disturbed by the crypto projects which turned out to be SCAM, this is a lot of harm to others in terms of money and time. Scammers will not stop making fake projects until they repent.

• +5 1

Yes of course, because this crypto currency coins is a poison to the crypto world. Some new users can invest in this fake coins and become anxious and depressed because they take too much effort to get that coins. I hope experts make a way to minimize that.

• +5 1

I never worried when I see fake or scam cryptocurrencies project but they only give me the more experiences to know legit and scamming projects

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup