Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

Yes of course I'm also worried about it.to avoid it I just don't invest on ICO.but I'm afraid that theres a lot of beginners that might get scammed from those fake sites and coins and project.

Being scammed of couple of bounties campaigns I try to skip any new alternative coins projects. Better to concentrate on the exactly worthy ones, such as Bitcoin and top of old alts. 

That's why I never invest in really new currencies without any info on it and no chance of knowing if it will actually be good or a scam since 90% are scams

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am curious why this kind projects started there ieo on exchanges why exchanges respect these shit coins and tokens when listed then team done nothing no traffic there. 

Yes of course. If those scam projects continues, investors will be afraid to invest into this one. All of the quality projects will not gonna be successful even though it is good since investors do not want to invest anymore because of what happened to them.

Of course we feel the same. I have been also a victim of a platform scam. But still, i think there are more project that are legit and that are of a good investment. Just try to choose wisely about what to pick.

I am calm about fake projects. there are always scammers in business. Investing is a business. Investing in a new coin = big profit, but the risk is also big. Do not want to take risks? will be left without profit.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:44 PM, zoony said:

Yeah there are lots of fake projects like etherdiamond and hetachain names of few they irritate you and give nothing. 

I agree with you. I also encountered some of these problems. They are not doing well from us but do not pay anything in return. We are all very worried about seeing these fake crypto.

2 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

i worrying very much because we cannot understand is this project real or fake because some good coins or tokens we missed due to some fake hipe in our mind just like NRG coin.

I also agree with you, now many people are good at hiding scam projects, so many people are affected by scams and indeed that makes us worry

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes I am worried because if I start trusting crypto projects and find out that the project is fake or just a scam that'll make me really disappointed because it just wasted my time. It's really hard to find projects that is really worthy to trust.

Yes, this is very worrying, right, because fake projects are very damaging to us, they keep them in our wallets and it's totally worthless. We must be vigilant and be careful first so that we avoid fake wallets.

I feel your sentiments. I have also some tokens that dont have value at all. So sad i cant sell them. But one worries me is the people who bought the tokens and getting nothing.

Yes now most of new projects are scam no coins value.my suggestions to all crypto users first research about projects then invest your money.

Yes, I am very worried because I collected and bought and lost a lot of effort and time and now I cannot withdraw nor even sell them. I am currently waiting in the hope that I can sell or withdraw them.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

It's is so frustrating, i also encounter this problem with crypto things but why this normally happen to the crypto,  it suppose to be good for people especially for those that doesn't have job.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

In this time day by day scammers going rise. They are always ready to scam with people. That's why they setup different kind of trap.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

I am not liking the fake projects because i invest my so much money in the projects and almost al the projects are fake and they make scam with me and i lost my all money just because of the fake projects and now i just invest in of coins.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I am worried of seeing fake cryptocurrency projects, not just seeing but these cryptocurrency projects are going to be very enticing and I might engage into it, and yes I am afraid of wasting time and money into something useless.

I was wondering and full of worrying when even I happen to see a fake crypto project what really bother me is how they act as if it is a genuine.

On 02.01.2020 at 22:34, Muniru said:

When a development launches a new cryptocurrency, it will be applicable for the primary a small number of being to draw buyers and the store. But it soon became useless. I faced such a position with AIR.

this is a common feature of today's market - there are so many new products and free giveaways to them that also stimulate the addition of real investments for different purposes and in the future the project is closed - these are ponzi schemes.

I am very worried to see fake platform's or application, i don't know why more scammers choose crypto as their office ,by scamming a lot of people mostly newbies. 

you have to be more careful

and you have to think in every move before you do it

asking another people about a new projects is very helpful and like that you can avoid an fake projects

by searching and asking 

3 minutes ago, steve197 said:

you have to be more careful

and you have to think in every move before you do it

asking another people about a new projects is very helpful and like that you can avoid an fake projects

by searching and asking 

Of course, you can’t rush in this matter, God gave you a language for communication and fingers so that you can ask a question or explore a specific topic on the keyboard through many Internet sources such as monitoring!

Yes I am worried about the fack of Cryptocurrency because they do not pay to say payment, people are cheating on them at work.But we have to be careful of these fack sites and start working on various sites before working on them then we will not be a victim of fraud.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

You should always do your due diligence before joining any token project that being launch everyday. Always check for the team members, Any fake members on the team = RUN DO NOT INVEST, Its a basic rule of the thumb when it comes to ICO investment

spacer.png