BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

On 6/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, as of now, XRP is just a fourth place on it and the third place right now is the tether coin, we can see here that there's a coin which is showing some good performance and i think many people also are using it to trade or hold.

Except you can't really count the marketcap for Tether as same way as the others, the value is artificially pegged and the normal counting (circulating supply*price) doesn't apply because in the real world the usd circulating supply is way higher then usdt. Imho tether shouldn't be on that list. They can just keep printing and backing it up until it's nr1. It doesn't make any sense.

But what it comes to question from op, the aswer is always BTC.

XRP is fun for speculation and all but it's centralized and therefore lacks the strenght of btc.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This is good question but my dear what is the mean of the long term for you as you are ask this but explain you are wanted to invest in bitcoin and the xrp for how long is it, 10 years 20? I am trader and the mean is differes from one to other asset and trader. Please tell to us the time of your plan to invest.

• +1 1

i see the both icon are strong for invest on it, i prefer to invest on ripple for long time and i trade on bitcoin in short term, this is my plan in those coins.

When it comes to long term investment then I prefer XRP due to its price you can buy a lot of it compared to BTC. I made that decision because I'm hoping that XRP would become BTC 2.0 which starts from the lowest price and become the highest cryptocurrency. I don't want to doubt and make regrets later so it is best to take the risk.

I think XRP Takes home the cup , if you look at what happens, XRP would be very easy to adopt, and this being that we are all falling back to when we can be able to use them all in the right place, and this being we can be able to integrate it into our daily use, you cannot buy a soda with  Bitcoin, its practically impossible but if the price of soda is say 1$ its easy to transfer 3xrp to someone a shop keeper , when the fee will be about just 10 cents, thats why I say XRP all day.

• +4 1

I also believe so @Mike1515 XRP I have used it so many times and it perfomed perfectly for me but times have passed but I dont see the coin being adopted so am thinking of new ways , so its important  thing to do is to make sure that we are doing everything that we can do , the work that we are all suppose to really define the right effort, this is what we have to do , recreate the good things of this market , and have just one, and am so impressed with crypto xrp and this is one of the most beautiful as you could imagine

I will invest in bitcoin because the volume of the XRP is very more than the bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. So. if you are going for long term investing then you can invest in bitcoin and you can also easily sell your bitcoin easily than XRP.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well,  its depend on our financial situation. For long tearm i invest in bitcoin because bitcoin have a massive future.  Bitcoin is the ruler of cryptocurrency and for long term investment, it was really profitable. So invest now in bitcoin, because now the price of bitcoin is little bit fluctuate and i think thats the right time for buying. After buying, hold bitcoin for long time when price pumped sell it for huge profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Izeal said:

I will invest in bitcoin because the volume of the XRP is very more than the bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future. So. if you are going for long term investing then you can invest in bitcoin and you can also easily sell your bitcoin easily than XRP.

Well, we all know that bitcoin is the best when it comes to long term investment but many people are preferred xrp when it comes to withdrawal because bitcoin has a huge amount of fee when we withdraw it unlike in xrp, xrp has only 0.5xrp that you will pay to withdraw your money.

• +1 1

In my opinion and the opinion of many people, if you have a little capital, it is natural to invest in XRP because it is less expensive, but if you have large capital then investing in Bitcoin is better, but what about other currencies such as LTC, DOGE, YO, investing in it is good and has a future  Big in the cryptocurrency market

Well it's a difficult to say that which thing is better. But from my point of view I want to invest in the Bitcoin market. Because Bitcoin future is bright and it's volume is massive. There is  huge demand of Bitcoin by the traders ,investors and also in exchange. And Bitcoin  will be turns up in just a while. But in xrp I never invest. And I have no idea about the rxp.

Bitcoin is a long term. xrp hasn't done anything the last three years and is always lower. It had some good time but hasn't made anything good recently. It just reaches thirty cents and drops again for months. I can't buy this coin and xrp can't compete with btc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

I don't think there is an XRP investor left and the price is only sustained by exchanges at this level. Noone wants this loser coin that is only diving for three years. Why would you want to buy it? It doesn't have a bottom, it can go down a lot more and not just 50% but even 99%. Only hold BTC for long term.

• +2 1

Usually I would choose Bitcoin to invest for a long time between Bitcoin and Ripple Coin.  Because Bitcoin is more popular than Ripple Coin.  And the market value of Bitcoin is much higher.  So if you invest bitcoin for a long time than ripple coin, you will get more profit.

• +2 1

Mostly, I use Bitcoins(BTC) for trading. Bitcoins are supported by every exchange and most of the cryptocurrencies has a trading pair with bitcoins, which would make easy for initiating the trade. And if you're a higher volume trader, you can earn a good profit by trading bitcoins. Besides, I also invest in XRP, and for me both coins are making a good profit, but comparatively, Bitcoins(BTC) is more profitable for me in a long run.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a fluctuated coin so i think it depends on the market wether it will be profitable to hold it or not on the other hand ripple is a long term investment coin so you can go for both at the same time .

• +2 1

BTC and XRP are very good coins. They are good but i think btc is great better than the XRP. Btc have potential in the market and it has ability for the trading better.

I always prefer the bitcoin because the bitcoin always step up and down on daily basis and it always give a good profit.

as for me if we talk about investment then only BTC. For me it is the most stable and reliable in terms of investment. XRP is also a good coin but in my opinion it is not as reliable as BTC

I believe that it is better to invest in bitcoin because every year interest in cryptocurrency is only growing, and bitcoin is certainly the best cryptocurrency at the moment

Bitcoin is decentralized currency and xrp is centralized currency, I think to invest in bitcoin for long term holding. Bitcoin is the safest investment for long term. It is popular decentralized virtual currency. I love bitcoin

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Accroding to my capital,  I'll obviously go for xrp for long term. But if I have enough capital I'll go for btc blindly. It is suitable for me

For long term I'd be only invested in Bitcoin, xrp has been losing price for years. Look last year where it was and look the chart it can go very lower, I don't like investments that are like xrp, it can only be for a very short term buy to make a quick gain and sell after that but not for long term at all.