BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

I never do invest in XRP. But I got few xrp coins when it launch in market. I think investing xrp in a very good option if you wanted to invest for long term. Xrp can do a huge pump at any time. If you wanted to do big invest you should invest in bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In the long term, the btc undoubtedly because the btc is the best cryptocurrency in the world, this is the one with the largest number of investors and the largest volume of it, so it is always good to invest in btc because it will increase significantly in price because every day the people will use this cryptocurrency more.

• Useful or interesting 1

@lilisbet18  @AL SHAIMONSHAIMON

The scope is that BTC is undoubtedly the number one coin in the crypto world and XRP is an altcoin after it, and Bitcoin has gotten trust of investors and they keep investing in it, only those that have believe in future are investing in xrp

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we have little money then we invest xrp because it give us a profit more with little amount if we have large money then we invest in bitcoins because bitcoins is good for large amounts 

Bitcoin is better for longtime investment, the value and reliability in bitcoin is higher than of ripple. But both are good for other transactions. 

Mostly, I use Bitcoins(BTC) for trading. Bitcoins are supported by every exchange and most of the cryptocurrencies has a trading pair with bitcoins, which would make easy for initiating the trade. And if you're a higher volume trader, you can earn a good profit by trading bitcoins. Besides, I also invest in XRP, and for me both coins are making a good profit, but comparatively, Bitcoins(BTC) is more profitable for me in a long run.

I think ripple is not very good asset investment because it is not decentralized. that's why Ripple get lower position on market cap after Bitcoin and Ethereum. bitcoin is the choice of those people who have been in cryptocurrency for a very long time. it was the beginning of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

Bitcoin has proven its worth in long-term investments, as its price rose in the past year by about 300%, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. As for the rest of the currencies, they did not rise much, and some of them achieved heavy losses for investors.

Well, for a long term investment, i will prefer the btc over XRP, the records of bitcoins dramatic rise over the decade is the basis these decision. 

For me I will prefer to invest in bit coin than xrp why because we all know the importance and values of bit coin so definitely every person that put his money in investment definitely need profits that is why I prefer bit coin 

Bitcoin is always more convenient to be invested in long term compared to altcoins because Altcoins market cycles are shorter and there is no guarantee that an altcoin will survive it's next cycle. Take XRP for example, now there is a great FUD with it's case with SEC. Imagine that it is concluded negatively for Ripple, we can see it delisted from almost every exchange in the world.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Well my friend, i beileve more than %95 of the members chose bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of all crypto, and dominating almost %65 the market right now. If cryptocurrencies have a future bitcoin will be the best option for me. Xrp doesn't look at the moment because they have a problem with sec and if xrp won the sue the price can reach 1 $ , but these are all my thoughts.

I would prefer bitcoin,reason because is in high price and i can take risk to invest in bitcoin. It maybe price of bitcoin can be low but it chance to go high with this i can earn more profit. So XRP is best option but it hink people don't have much interest.  So i would like to take a risk and want to earn in bitcoin.

As I have less of a money to invest in , I would suggest to invest in XRP. Even though BTC is a good coin to invest in long term, but the price of BTC is really high even to buy a small share so it is better to be on the safe side and invest in XRP .

The bitcoin and xrp are both good in investing because it is really profitable. For now. The bitcoin price was a highly profitable because it reached the new ATH of $42K that’s why it is perfect for investing. While xrp currency now are at a low price it is perfect of transferring money because it has a cheap transaction fee, unlike bitcoin that has an expensive transaction fee because of its high price. .

58 minutes ago, R.K said:

Bitcoin or Ripple is a successful project and that will bring you good profits. Personally, I prefer investing in Ripple XRP because the price is as low as $ 0.20 and it is possible that its price will reach.

Track the correct price of XRP in the cryptocurrency markets. Over the past few months, XRP was facing massive dumps as so many exchange platforms suspended it from being traded on their platforms but now, the massive XRP pump is seen as Ripple responded against SEC claims. Bitcoin is already the best as it is following biggest public blockchain network but Ripple blockchain network is private, you should know it first carefully. 

Well for me, I will prefer XRP between this two because we all know that bitcoin has a huge amount of withdrawal fee and this will be a huge deducted to our earnings but XRP has a small amount of fee so that i will preferring this.

Well, bitcoin is better than ripple in any kind of activities because we all know that it can increased it's price rapidly and we can sure that the price of bitcoin will increased every 4 years by doing the halving season because it helps to increased the price of bitcoin like last year by hitting the $10000 and $20000 mark.

Dear mate both currencies are best for investment but I prefer the btc most because it is very safest and reliable currency for investment and it is the very powerful currency in all over the world. 

Of course, I prefer bitcoin, this currency was able over time to prove its worth and strength, today we see its price of $ 56,000 and it is now at a low level, no other currency has achieved such achievements, in terms of long-term investment, I definitely prefer Bitcoin

• +2 1

my friend I want to tell you that you should to invest in the Bitcoin because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and that is very beneficial for you to get a good profit best of luck my friend

Edited by Dissy sb
  • +1 1

Your question is good and important, dear. For me, according to my experience and experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, I prefer working with Btc because I see a prosperous and successful future for it and of great importance.

Of course, Bitcoin is better, I never thought about refraining from investing bitcoin against any other currency, it is the ideal currency for long-term investment, XRP is also good for investment, and it has a great future, but as a comparison, there is no currency that beats Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Invest in Ripples and you will understand why everyone hates it. This coin's whole purpose was to make 3-4 people filthy rich and nothing else. Their excuses of their monthly dumping are quite ridiculous as they just explain that they sell because price is high and they need the money. There is nothing that will make me ever buy Ripple again.

• +2 1

It is a difficult question and in general the choice between currencies is very difficult because their fluctuations differ greatly.For me, I prefer investing in low-cost currencies for fear of big losses, so I expect to choose XRP

• +3 1