BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

BTC and XRP : Which of the two for long term do you invest in ?

I think xrp would be the better option for begginers because the price is very low and it has the potential to increase a lot in the future and go all the way up to a couple dollar per coin 

If you think of holding coin like btc or ripple ,then its better holding btc , as you have to invest large amount as the price of btc is high as compared to ripple price,and when you invest large then you will earn more profits.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:13 AM, wrayaner said:

XRP and BTC are both currencies that have a great future, so it is advisable to trade them both for the future.

These both currencies have good feature with amazing usecase XRP have many banks partnership and bitcoin usecase and its limited supply make it unique from XRP so bitcoin future is much bright as compared to XRP.

Invest in Ripples and you will understand why everyone hates it. This coin's whole purpose was to make 3-4 people filthy rich and nothing else. Their excuses of their monthly dumping are quite ridiculous as they just explain that they sell because price is high and they need the money. There is nothing that will make me ever buy Ripple again.

Ofcourse If You Ask Me I Always Choose BTC For Investing In Any Long Term Plan Because It Is Most Favourable And Trusted Currency In The Work Of Investing.

If you are planning to hold cryptocurrency for long term investment .it is better to invest on xrp because it's price is very cheap now you can buy a huge amount and make lots of profit in the future.but if Bitcoin price become note cheaper after halving I suggest to take that advantage to purchase.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

I will strongly prefer xrp. Because it's price now too low. And BTC price is too high. But we can make some profit from it but not as much xrp. We saw many bank's adopt it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Between BTC and XRP , which of the two crypto would you prefer investing for the long term ? If both in what percentages? 

Bitcoin of course, no doubt. Bitcoin market tends more growth rather than the other altcoins, and the price movement of altcoin tends to follow Bitcoin recently, this proved that Bitcoin is a benchmark for all altcoins.

I would invest in xrp because of its transfer speed and because its rate of ascent is higher than that of bitcoin. Bitcoin serves for much larger and higher risk investments.

There is competition between these two currencies, but the best bitcoin, as most sites push it and it is more in price than the other

I think in the long run, and this is about 10+ years. Ripple will be much better than BTC. After all, Ripple is introduced into banks to expedite transactions and improve the work of the bank. Therefore, in 10 years it will be everywhere and its price will be high.

Ripple crypto is expected to be a strong competitor to Bitcoin, and lights are expected to be hijacked and Ripple is considered a new currency as it first appeared in 2013, compared to Bitcoin, which appeared a few years earlier.

While seeing the present scenario about the Crypto coins I think investing in xrp coin will be very much beneficial for the users as it will give more profit for the investment rather than investing in Bitcoin.

Currently I'm investing in bitcoin only but I'm planning to invest a little in XRP and see the result for a long-term investment.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, Luciferludz said:

I will only invest bitcoin for the long term investment because this is the best coin all time also it has many investors with the best future

You made a good selection Bitcoin is a potential coin you don't have to panic just you need to continue your trade

Of course I will choose Bitcoin because people trust Bitcoin more than Ripple, besides the Ripple currency is central and banks control its price very significantly.

I invest in XRP, now it's dark times for bitcoin, XRP is now the best choice because it 's unclear what will happen to bitcoin after halving.

Of course bitcoin is always the wish of many people. but it has great value, so if you buy it takes a lot of money and not everyone is rich to buy it. but holding bitcoin is clearly more beneficial. Ripple will probably be better for newbies and small investments.

• +1 1

In the long term, I am investing in XRP, I do not believe that bitcoin will be able to exceed its maximum price of $ 20,000, I think that the price of bitcoin will now range around $ 6000-9000 and not grow higher.

When you're opting for around bitcoin and even ripple We suggest which will bitcoin is the more desirable preference despite our present-day issue that is available. Nearly everybody who might be lost around altcoins should pay for bitcoin because bitcoin is the commander belonging to the whole crypto advertise in addition to being quite possibly the most obtain crypto expenditure of money you try to make.

I think my friend bitcoin is the best coin to invest in , because it has a good trading value per day , for me if you want to invest in cryptocurrency BTC or LTC or ETH , this 3 currency is the best for investment.

I think Bitcoin is incomparable to other cryptocurrencies, the Bitcoin is always the best option you need to choose for investment to long time, but yes also Ripple XRP is one of the coins on the top so is good to invest on it. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 6:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you have some larger capital to invest then you should go for bitcoin. And if you have less capital then you can try investing in the Coins like XRP And ETH. And certainly you will gain some good profits.