Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

Some time ago I discovered platform called Yusra Global. For me it`s absolutely new experience of using cryptocurrency. Main advantage of this project is creating comfortable ecosystem, which can be easily used by everyone, even inexperienced in crypto people. Project has already been listed on some well-known exchanges, so I recommend to follow this one and people, who like it, can buy some tokens for their investment portfolio

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Among the ones you mentioned I only agree with ETH and Bitcoin .. these are currencies that will always appreciate in the long run .. and also the most reliable ones

• +1 1

You are right about BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, Tether, coins. As for  Titan coin, I do not think so, this coin is not even known and does not have a good rank in the market and I do not know what its project is exactly so I do not think that investing in it is a good idea.

Regards! I did not know that Titan coin. If one of these currencies should be invested in this year 2020 already ending, it is already in Bitcoin one of the leading currencies in the market and with a large volume of trade and the price of Bitcoin today is around $ 14k is expected to reach $ 20k no We know that is decided by supply and demand,we will see for the next year 2021.

other promising coins are Ethereum and Litecoin

The best cryptocurrency I can invest in is Ethereum. Bitcoin is the best and top coin to invest on but I prefer to invest in Ethereum because I have gain a lots of profits from this coin. 

Of the six cryptocurrencies above, I prefer Litecoin, Litecoin (LTC) is one of the most popular this year due to its fantastic growth rate. Besides, there are many advantages if I buy LTC. Litecoin has faster transaction confirmation times and better storage efficiency than other leading cryptographic currencies. With substantial industry support, trading volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a trading medium that has proven to be complementary to Bitcoin and most importantly cheaper transaction fees.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you exclude the Titan coin that you added because you want to promote it, the rest are fine. I don't know anything about Titan and never heard of it, since you want to advertise it for free it only means that it is probably nothing that we need to know about.

You have given quite a good suggestion mate. We are at the end of this year. We can now see that bitcoin eth and ltc is way rised than before. I don't know about titan coin. But i personally suggest these 3 coins. No doubt bitcoin is the best of all time. So i am doing investment on bitcoin from past few months. I guess i am getting my results.

6 Cryptocurrencies To Buy For 2020 And Beyond. The coming years will be excellent for these cryptocurrencies. ...

Bitcoin (BTC) To begin with, I'm not going to be original but rather efficient. ...

Basic Attention Token (BAT) ...

Enjin Coin (ENJ) ...

Binance Coin (BNB) ...

Nexo (NEXO) ...

Ethereum (ETH)

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right. These six currencies are really good for investment, you can earn a lot of money by investing from these currencies, but I think that there are other than these currencies are also good for trading and investment.

• +1 2

I am not familiar to titan and tether but I guess they are one of popular crypto. As of now, I have ripple and bitcoin. It is a good to know the ripple is one of the best crypto in 2020 since I see its future. For me, ripple is getting popular each day. I am to happy hold xrp for a long time and wait to sell it for a higher price

On 12/18/2019 at 12:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this yea

I believe that XRP together with ETH and USDT, will be the best investments for 2021 in their respective areas, with usdt being the safest haven, while xrp and eth will revolutionize the market by offering new services together.

Likewise, the new fork of Bitcoin Cash and Currencies such as DOT or Nano should be kept under a magnifying glass..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

For me i will choose the Yo coin from the great Yobit, i don't know why you didn't listed in your post, i hope it's only by mistake, because this platform is the most best one in the internet and the Yo is the Yobit coin and it supported a lot, maybe you should edit your post and list Yo the famous coin.

Thank you for your opinion of the top 6 cryptocurrencies, they are very valuable coins and with incredible power to have good profits in my opinion I would add to LiteCoin this coin also has a very good growth perspective.

I hope that XRP together ETH and USDT will be the best investments in their respective regions for 2021, while XRP and ETH together will revolutionize the market by providing new services together.

Zilliqa really grew in process this year, why is the coin not among? Digibyte increased more than 10 fold, why not also there? Bitcoin should be surely there, including ethereum and litecoin as they are out performing this year. 

I liked what you posted, about the 6 coins to invest in for 2020. But I think you could have added Monero & Tron as well. Monero offers better privacy than BTC. Monero is still easier to mine & cost effective. Tron is directed towards the Chinese market. With the huge amount of the Chinese population, its just a matter of time before it starts to become popular in China, inwhich will make the price go up.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

the top cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020

1 Litecoin (LTC)

2 Algorand (ALGO)

3 Neo (NEO)

4 Dash (DASH)

5 Zcash (ZEC)

6 Tron (TRX)

So, this post was just to promote this Titan coin that is not popular and nobody hears about it anywhere. I don't know if this is the right approach but I won't give a look at this. The rest are the top crypto but you have Tether there and say that we should invest in it because it has potential. Potential for what? We will just move our USD to USDT which will always be $1.

• +2 1

I do not know the first one and I am not think that Tether is a good option to invest in it. Tether is not investment it is for trade when you are want to sell. This titan too what is this never heard of it and it is probably some bad coin as I am not find a titan coin in coingecko.

• +2 1

Giving a list and having an shitcoin on top means this was made as an advertisement for this coin, I stopped reading after that and won't care a lot about what you ahve to say as it was all made for this reason to promote a coin that we have never heard of. Instead you could have made a post for this coin only and not the way you did it.

We have many cryptocurrencies and listing some that are on top with some that are very lower doesn't help, although you have given a good explanation for your reasons and I accept this. Tether though doesn't have potential for price rise. It is rising in market cap because it has infinite total supply and not a maximum.

• +2 1

We have thousands of cryptocurrencies you can choose. Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Stellar are just a few and when you invest it is better to always do research no matter the size of the project or its market cap as something might not look good to someone according to experience and we have seen many that were on top to reach lower places of recognition from the crypto community after making some fails.

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article,

Are you kidding? What do you expect the price of Tether to be if not $1? It is not a cryptocurrency you invest to grow as it doesn't grow. You have to do better as posting about things you don't know and giving incorrect information is not helping you for anything you want to achieve and also can make a beginner confused.

• +3 1

I am making my own research always. Even for Bitcoin I had to know some things first and for Ethereum. Any coin that I don't know I try to find information starting from coingecko. I follow the links and do research and not just follow advice of anyone. I think this is the correct approach and a better message.

• +2 1