Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

This is a great post for beginners. ıt's very important whic coin you buy when starting to invest.

On 12/18/2019 at 8:59 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top 7.

Nice bag, so EOS right? ok i will check this, i try to check and learn from the fundamentals of the tokens i like. Make me feel like investing instead of gambling.

Thanks for sharing your opinion on these cryptocurrencies in 2020. But I would remove the theter from that list and include the TRON TRX
is to build a free entertainment platform through blockchain and it would also be a good investment.

It seems to my, that very hard to find really worth cryptocurrency, but I chose btc, because it have very good liquidity, and if it even decrease, then in some weeks or month it will become more expensive

On 12/18/2019 at 12:48 PM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

ETH

BTC

XRP

BNB

i have only 4 best to invest

Titan is an asset coin, which you may trade in trade for other cryptocurrencies in addition to merchandise/offerings with positive merchants. one of the great matters approximately titan coin is the presence of big use cases inside the shape of a number of titan tasks or packages, which makes it one of the high-quality coins to spend money on now.

I think that it is worth investing in such currencies as: bitcoin, ethereum, twt(trust wallet token), bnb and litecoin because these are quite promising cryptocurrencies.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:48 PM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

For me, my top 6 coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, polkadot, bnb and bat, I think they have a future, and more so bitcoin, but here I think it depends on each one to choose the best ones and look for a profit

I would include Crypto.com Coin (CRO) in the list, since it handles a large volume and is located in the new number position in the world ranking of daily trading and at an accessible price of approximately USD 0.15.

bitcoin is always the best investment cryptocurrency. Ethereum too. but don't underestimate the crypto penny which can lead to a big profit.

I choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top 7.
I agree with your opinion that there are Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020, namely Titan coins, Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, Ripple and Tether. This is a very potential coin for profit, but for Tether is a stablecoin despite having a high volume due to the Bitcoin pair in trading, and its value is not volatile so it is less profitable if used as an investment.

I agree with your opinion that there are Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020, namely Titan coins, Bitcoin, Eth, Litecoin, Ripple and Tether. This is a very potential coin for profit, but for Tether is a stablecoin despite having a high volume due to the Bitcoin pair in trading, and its value is not volatile so it is less profitable if used as an investment.

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in cryptography is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up in price

The 6 best digital currencies to invest in 2020 are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Waltron, they are among the best currencies and they are at the forefront of CoinMarktqab so I think they have a good future

On 18/12/2019 at 1:48, shalinimittal said:

Las criptomonedas han cambiado la forma en que las personas invierten. En los últimos años, la cantidad de personas que invierten e intercambian dinero digital ha aumentado drásticamente, al igual que el interés de todos en este nuevo tipo de dinero que promete transacciones P2P seguras y transparentes.

Pero, antes de invertir en criptomonedas, debe saber que el mercado de criptomonedas todavía es muy volátil, ya que la escala de oferta y demanda apenas está equilibrada y la mayoría de los gobiernos de todo el mundo todavía parecen reacios a aceptarlas como una forma auténtica de moneda. ...

Pero eso no significa que no deba invertir en este mercado. Por el contrario, las inversiones en criptomonedas han arrojado algunos de los mayores retornos en los últimos años, y la tendencia solo mejorará el próximo año, si hay que creer en las estadísticas.

Si planea invertir en criptomonedas este año, aquí están las 6 principales criptomonedas de alto potencial que debe considerar.

Moneda titán

Titan coin es una moneda de pago digital que tiene como objetivo hacer que la transferencia de dinero digital global sea fácil, segura y asequible para todos. Con titan coin, puede realizar pagos digitales instantáneos, sin importar en qué parte del mundo se encuentre.

Titan es una moneda de activo, que puede intercambiar a cambio de otras criptomonedas, así como productos / servicios con ciertos comerciantes. Una de las mejores cosas de Titan Coin es la presencia de amplios casos de uso en forma de una serie de proyectos o aplicaciones de Titan, lo que la convierte en una de las mejores monedas para invertir ahora.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin es sin duda una de las mejores monedas en las que puede invertir hoy y siempre. Es el líder del mercado en criptomonedas y también el que tiene la mayor capitalización de mercado. Sin embargo, una cosa que debe saber sobre bitcoin es que el precio de la moneda es muy inestable y puede cambiar abruptamente en cualquier momento, como puede ver los registros de los últimos tres años.

Si invierte en bitcoin, invierta solo lo que pueda permitirse apartar durante un período de tiempo considerable.

ETH

Ethereum fue la primera moneda que introdujo la blockchain pública con el concepto de DApp (aplicaciones descentralizadas), es decir, las aplicaciones que se pueden desarrollar en la tecnología blockchain. La principal diferencia entre Bitcoin y ETH es la variedad de aplicaciones o casos de uso. Con una gran cantidad de casos de uso y una demanda cada vez mayor, ETH es sin duda una de las mejores alternativas de BTC para invertir. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, o LTC, es otra criptomoneda popular que se está abriendo camino lenta pero constantemente a la lista de las principales monedas digitales de todos los tiempos. LTC tiene un alto potencial de crecimiento, como hemos visto en los últimos años. También está respaldado por múltiples casos de uso en forma de transferencia de dinero digital de igual a igual. El mejor beneficio de invertir en Litecoin es que es más barato que BTC o ETH, y puedes comprar mucho por un pequeño precio.

Onda

Ripple, o XRP, es un "activo digital creado para pagos globales" que, al igual que la mayoría de las otras criptomonedas, opera con tecnologías blockchain. Proporciona un medio para pagos globales rápidos y de bajo costo a través de su blockchain peer-to-peer. Una de las mejores cosas de la moneda Ripple es la capacidad de obtener liquidez instantánea, incluso en mercados de difícil acceso. Ripple es una de las criptomonedas de precio más bajo de nuestra lista y, sin duda, un lugar justo para invertir este año.

Atar

Con un precio de $ 1 al momento de escribir este artículo, Tether es una de las criptomonedas de más rápido crecimiento de nuestro tiempo. Lo que hace que Tether sea diferente de otras criptomonedas en esta lista es su concepto único de cerrar la brecha entre las monedas digitales y fiduciarias al proporcionar un medio para convertir efectivo en dinero digital para mantener (atar) su valor.

Invierta en la criptomoneda por el enorme potencial que tiene para seguir creciendo en 2020 y más allá.

Como habrás notado, la mayoría de las criptomonedas que mencionamos aquí son monedas de pago digital, porque dichas monedas tienen una gran demanda y pueden tener excelentes aplicaciones futuras, según las características. 

I think your top is very good and the information you offer about the various that you have already mentioned, but for me personally I think it would be better like this:

ethereum
litecoin
dash
zec
xrp
Zen

As you can see in my top, bitcoin does not circulate anywhere, and this is because from my point of view (I have moderate knowledge in the field of crypto trading) it is not a good time to invest in bitcoin, I always say so And I will always say it, this because for my bitcoin already reached its top at least during this year, I want to clarify that I am not saying that bitcoin is a bad coin or taken I simply share my opinion of why it would be a bad investment.

Furthermore, and to conclude, I must say that the top currencies you mentioned above are just as good and stable and promise good profitability. but in the end it is always up to each individual's decision to know what to do with their money.

According to your opinion, I would add BNB to it, and of course, the new coins such as SOL (Solana) and TWT (Trust Wallet token), since I consider they can be currencies that can be made good profits in the short term  .  It is always advisable to study about new tokens, and make the most of the increases that they may present.

Thank you for sharing your top cryptocurrencies to invest in this year, it will surely be useful for someone who needs this information.

Personally, I would recommend investing cautiously in DeFi coins since they are being popular but at the same time very volatile, it seems to me that they are a very promising ecosystem.

my 6 favorite cryptocurrencies to enter this year is litecoin monero trx bitcoin chp dogecoin those 6 are my
cryptocurrencies to invest this year 2020 and green them in 2021 to obtain profits

I think that the main 6 currencies to invest in this 2020 are BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL, DIA and UNI are the ones that I think have the most potential this year to have good profits

In general I really like your choice, although a bit conservative, I do not share your opinion with XRP and tether would eliminate them to add Cardano (ADA), Chainlink

I think the most efficient time to invest in cryptocurrency is 2020 because in 2021 I think according to my recharge I understand that cryptocurrency will be completely out of hand and for that reasonI'm going to invest myself in this list

1.btc

2.eth

3.ltc

4.uni

5.bcc

6.dlrd