Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

btc eth xrp trx ltc zec qtum qnt and also yobit coin yo is great for hodl i think . yobit good suport yo coin also lited on exchanges .

Always I invest steadily in BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE and TRX. This year, on the advice of a friend, I will try to invest in DeFi projects, like Polkadot, Cosmos and Near. I have already invested to BNB and I am very happy of results.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are one of the most profitable investment currencies, also, I want to add some major currencies like EOS, Monero, Stellar and XPR, but there are still a lot of hidden gems that have not been discovered yet, so let's find ways to search for those gems. hidden, there is no formula that guarantees a good investment, but just do your research, buy and pray for good luck..

BAT
XRP
BNB
PRE
UNI
BTC
I will not include ETH in this rank because you saw the high fees defi have brought to the eth blockchain. If they won't solve this, everyone will leave their network for TRX maybe, who have way much lower fees. Remember people are here only for money, if they see 10$ fees for a trade they will not use your products, and your crypto will dump due to lack of users.

Yes, all of these cryptocurrencies are high profitable. But, mostly I would invested in bitcoin and ethereum. Because, these coins seems more stable at the market.

Litecoin and ETH are the good cryptocurrencies to make benefits from their trades. I also have a good amounts of Litecoin and I have placed them in Binance staking to earn interests.

Much obliged for recommendations to contribute that coins but i think Bitcoin, TRX, eth, vechain, dashcoin, etc is additionally exceptionally great for contribute. After splitting all coin cost will rise.

I agree with most of your top, but there are questions about Titan coin and Tether. Titan coin for the first time I hear and I do not know it, but on the occasion of tether. It's a stablecoin and won't grow, so why invest in it?

BTC, ETH, DOT, USDT, BNB, UNI I see a future for these currencies even though recently there have been very good projects, with high impact and very interesting, such as Theta, Kusama and Energi Web Token.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

All of this are good to invest in but there are other coins good too like

Solana (SOL)

Stellar (XLM)

Binance coin (BNB) 

Yobit token (YO)

Trustwallet token (TWT) 

All this coins/tokens from my point of view will increase in the next year 

It is too much complex to select only 6 cryptos as there are too many of them,however i agree with your opinion of the top 6 but i would change Tether and Riple for DAI and UNI

All of this coins is to good to invest and you can invest in this coin too

(Twt) trust wallet token this coin pumb feom 0.003 to 0.09 in three months

Solana(sol

Binance coin (bnb)

in my opinion this is very good coins to investing in it

Every day can be a different development. A new coin is coming to the market and it can become very valuable. It was unpredictable that Yearn Finance would reach this much value. Despite everything, bitcoin will continue to lead. Coins such as Ethereum and Litecoin will continue to exist.

I think bitcoin surges during the halving so we need to keep bitcoin. when altcoins are down compared to bitcoin, collect coins.

Exactly, especially Bitcoin and Ripple, I see them as the best for others..Ripple has a bright future..As for Bitcoin, there is no need to mention that..the lion of the market, we expect it to surprise the biggest optimists after the covid period

there is more that 6 cryptocurrencires to invest in 2020 but all people have a favorite , for exemple i have favorite like eth , btc , xrp , doge , monero , dashcoin , and a lot of it just searching about that .

On 12/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Is it very weird this is my first time of reading about Titan coin or anything Titan project? Does it by any chance exist anymore? Looks more likely it is a dead project and Surprisingly it is on top of your list of top cryptocurrency investment. I don't think I would fancy such project, I would rather invest in an IEO.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree to invest in it for the long term. . Also among the interesting cryptocurrencies are xrp, xlm and tron.

Yes, all of these cryptocurrencies are profitable. Mostly, however, I would have invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because these currencies appear to be more stable in the market.
I've never had Titan, and I don't know why it's at the top of the list

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency is Ethereum XRP TRX BNB