Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

Tether (USDT) is a stable coin and it's an alternative to the real United States Dollar. Why did u write that it's fast growing? It won't go up or go down. It will be always 1$. I didn't understand the words in your topic.

On 9/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, all of these currencies are good for investment, but I advise everyone not to invest in one currency only, but to invest in more than one currency in order to increase profits and avoid losses.

I see many people falling for the same mistake of putting all their money in one coin, they always end up losing a lot of money, thats why everyone always advise you to diversify your crypto portfolio

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Rigamer said:

what do you think of bnb? 

bnb for now it is good...but it was use only into Binanc platform

On 18.12.2019 at 12:48, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

Nice list of crypto to invest into and hodl. However I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to Titan coin, as it seems like not so popular in comparison to others. And Tether also causes doubts for me personally, it has too many legal issues and can turn out to be scam one day. 

I would add to this list XEM (I adore this coin), PundiX (has a great potential in price growth), Tezos, Chainlink, Vechain and some DeFi altcoins for a fast profit (they are on super hype now).

2020 is hard year to invest because market is changing crazy fast. I am investing in some low level coins right now but i think that best coins you can invest in are:

1.BNB

2.TWT

3.TRX

4.ETH

5.BTC

Try to analyse the market as good as you can and divide your bank into some parts. If price is getting lower - buy more coin to lower the average buying price.

I agree with your point of view, but the named coins are unlikely to show significant growth, while such altcoins as, for example, twt, which belong to powerful exchanges, but the ability to trade them has not yet been added, will allow, after a certain time, to bring much greater profit

I would add to that list usdt, it has shown a significant growth and sound, also I would add trx, ethereum that has become a crypt every day stronger

On 12/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

I invest in btc eth wrx twt xmr zec all coins have great potential for growth (especially wrx twt), to be sure of this, just watch how these coins are bought back during the fall and everything will become clear to you

I agree, of course I will add a few other currencies to this list of currencies like eos dot bnb xtz filecoin ada

As for me, I invest in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Binance Coin, EOS and Ripple. I think, that they have good prospects in the future and you should pay attention to them

On 12/18/2019 at 8:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Titan Coin

Bitcoin

ETH

Litecoin

Ripple

Tether

Its like your promoting Titan coin here. What difference is titan coin broght. It just a another copy-paste coin. 

Give advice to people, but do not advice anybody about investing in your useless coin.

İ think I always have to buy btc , any time there must be btc in your wallet , also many other good token u must buy in 2020 , like ethereum , the price of eth now is very good and in the future will be more more , 

Also there is chain link , dot , band , enjincoin , ada , lend , dash , tezos , all of that is agood project i think

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, the first is bnb, because Binance offers you a lot of ways to earn with the help of bnb, like staking. Than ONT is a really good token. Eth is sure need to be in your investment bank. Bitcoin just because this is bitcoin. And maybe ripple - but I am not sure
PS: pls, like my comment

In my opinion there are so many coins in the crypto market, but some are good and the future for those coins is very bright and good. BTC, XRP, XVG, EOS, ETH, LTC these are the good coins and the future of these coins is very bright. I would also add Dogecoin and DASH to this list.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:56 PM, faraday said:

I still invest most of my money in my old favorite coins. Bitcoin (BTC) comes first, of course. You should expect this. And then comes Ethereum (ETH) and its twin Ethereum Classic (ETC). And then Waves (waves) and Faces (XVG). I also have Siacoin (SC). And then a little Ripple (XRP) and Stratis (Strat). These are coins that are good for long-term investments. They will not fall easily.

i would advise you to steer away from etheirum classic for the time being, they have been attacked with a 51% attack more than twice so far and they are working on their network still.

• +2 1