Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

I do believe BTC could be the many rewarding coins available in the market. when any person invests about BTC today and also keep that for a couple of nights then he will make a passive income. as a result.

Among the above top six Crypto coins i prefer the last five coins and also I regularly trade with ethereum and Ripple and for Investments I prefer Bitcoin ethereum and litecoin so yes somewhat these are the coins which will be best profitable coin for the users.

I choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top 7.

The list that you've just mentioned on the OP only 4 of them that I invested on while the rest I think I'm not interested on them, not because they are bad or something I just don't do a research about those coins, knowing a little about them maybe risky if I start invest on them, better make a research before investing.

thanks for your topic, but tether not for investing my friend it worth only 1 dollar for ever it does vary in its value , it just to save your BTC from dumping if you will hold for a while and for titan coin i did not hear about it at all  .
I agree with you in ETH and LTC and XRP , these three coins are very important and has a good future 

There are so many options but you can check ETH, Trezor, NEO, dash and Monero. These coins have been doing great on the market lately and they are well established. Their projects are constantly improving and has a lot of investors.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Wow my friend thanks for this information, I only know of Bitcoin and Lithcoin, but now I know more coins to invest with and their market value.

Best altcoins are certainly those altcoins on the top list starting from number 2 up to number 30 In CMC. I wonder how it feels like to have all those cryptocurrencies in your portfolio. Keeping them for a long time means a very good profit like you owned a gold mine.

I like bitcoin more than the other coins you mentioned and investing in other coins is more risky, my only investment other than bitcoin is DGD because it is backed by gold.

i think so far we have seen the big coins pump up and giving insane gains and pretty sure soon we will see the small cap coins explode as well and have nice gains.

If you want to maximize continued benefits with a lower risk, then XRP should be a good decision
Quote selection .We can earn 10x from this risky market, increasingly you have to give up all of them to get increasingly important returns

The top 10 coins at coinmarketcap are the best coins to invest in. I think we would not regret if we do that as most of them has strong foundation and teams behind them. However, bitcoin still remains the best coin to invest in.

18 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

They all are very promising investment. they can all bring good returns if held long term. You can refer to the price and how it works at coinmarketcap

So you are I agree the 6 cryptocurrencies that mentioned of the OP?, Tether is not a good investment you know because it is a stable coin and I don't think XRP is a good for long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can recommend only those projects with which I myself have dealt, and those that have proven themselves positive over a long period. For me, such a project that I can recommend ETH, Tron, Vechain, Trezor, Chainlink and Bitcoin SV.

• +1 1

I mostly pick up coins based on their reputation and market cap and for me always bitcoin comes first and maybe DGD and Ethereum could be my next best pick.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:57 AM, Reival said:

Personally, I think that although the profit will not be the highest among the top 20 coins, I still prefer safety to risk because you can earn less money or you can be left with nothing.

I agree with you but if you are to be a risk taker, you should do rtesearch beyond the top 20 or even top 100 coins.

On 19.12.2019 at 12:34, TomyBony said:

Personally, I want to say that I invested in bitcoin a long time ago and I can say that sooner or later its growth will begin.

I was waiting some one who is agree with me, i just invest in bitcoin , but not along time, i want to know more about investing so , i just reading and learning

On 12/24/2019 at 12:23 PM, Digicoin said:

My too cryptocurrency to invest in 2020 are

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Ripple

Bitcoin cash

Litecoin and

Dash.

I have my reasons with technical analyses. They will yield profits after halving.

I agree with this and also want to add that

Substratum

Verge

Omisego

Tron

Cosmos

Siacoin 

This also will bring profits with the halving 

Investing in major currency make us feel comfortable if someday these coins down.community support always be main defense to recovery it's price, and we know that bitcoin and ETH community very strong and solid.

I would include LiteCoin and DogeCoin To this list, in my supposition these coins too have prospects in development, I have as of now obtained them .

The top cryptocurrency to invest 2020, will be these coins bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum, tron, ada and ripple, these coins will be the best performing coin this year and there is nothing on the market that can stop them.

I would recommend you to invest in ripple, Bitcoin and ethereum because these all have a strong grip over crypto and will never disappoint you in 2020

Maybe investing in tether is nit that much profitable now. It is a stable coin and it's price is in the same place since a tear almost. But litecoin and bitcoin are actually quite profitable for earning. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin, eth, ripples, hard cash Bitcoin, lightcoin, dash, monero, doge - these are the largely profitable coins of completely time, as far off as I experience and know. in half a shake you come to a decision which coins you like the most. samebusket.so break up your assortment into loads of coins

On 18/12/2019 at 11:01, Peter Urban said:

¿Por qué debería invertir en stablecoin Tether? Tiene casi el mismo precio que los usd. Pero cualquier otro cryptos son grandes proyectos, eso debería comprar.

Tether in trading used to freeze other cryptocurrencies, whether bticoin, litecoin, ethereum among others, are frozen at a price to buy at a lower one, taking advantage of the volatility of the other cryptocurrencies and the stability of theter or USDT

• +1 1