Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

uno de los que más aumentará su precio será el ether, así que probablemente los cambie por mis tokens yobit y espero que tenga un gran precio el próximo año.

it is already coming to an end and many coins wrx have fired, so it makes no sense to list 6, but the coin has not fired yet

For my opinion in 2020/2021 the best chances to go to the moon and have a lot of green candles can twt token as 99% of previous supply was burn and in near future it can cost x5-x6 to now price. So now its relatively cheap and can make you more rich.

The digital currency market is one of the strongest modern markets, as investing in this market is considered dangerous, but with strong currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, investing in it is considered good and achieves good profits, and this is why every investor should study the currency project well before investing in it.

To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to analyze many factors, at least take into account the fundamental indicators of the platform,the cost of using the token, the economy of tokens, and the potential speculative value (that is, potential profitability). And if you are confident, then invest and wait for a profit!

For my opinion the best cryptocurrency to invest are ETH,LTC and also DOGE.Another place take low-valuable coins like TRX or TWT

The first 6 coins in coinmarketcap are the ones that deserve to be bought as they have great potential and great future.

I think that after all , the top 6 main cryptocurrencies at the moment are of course Bitcoin, Ethereum as there are a lot of Defi projects on the ether Protocol, BNB as Binance is a very popular exchange, Dai , LEND and DLT

Those promising for investment are not necessarily top in terms of capitalization. Better to choose undervalued assets

Although investing in these cryptocurrency is good, but it needs a large capital, because these currencies have a high and unstable price

in my opinion, xrp was and still is the best coin of all, I invested in it at the beginning of 2019 and am not going to sell it yet. I look forward to even more growth

Very good list of coins to invest however I would remove the tether coin, Tether is a stablecoin and I would propose to DGB for its high yield this year of 300% it seems like a solid project to follow this year.

Hello, it is difficult to say what are the 6 main virtual currencies for this year, the first three I think would be bitcoin, ethereum and tron, and the other three could be litecoin, ADA could enter this top 6 and finally XRP.

Segun el comportamiento del 2019 sin fanatimos y realizar el hold en yobit.net las principales monesdas para invertir son

1.- NANO

2.- TRON

3.- LTC

4.- WIN

5.- BTC

5.- WAVES

In my opinion, this year was a great loss for the markets, many currencies had their worst decline since their creation because as we all know the effects of the pandemic, many markets had millions of dollars in liquidation. But today the markets are already recovering their prices. The cryptocurrencies that in my opinion will close 2020 with the highest recovery will be LINK, LTC, COMP. Greeting

In my opinion, the top 6 cryptocurrencies for investment are: bitcoin, THE, Ripple, Litecoin, Titan Coin and TRON.

It’s difficult to offer definitive advice on which cryptocurrencies to invest in now. Bitcoin may still be one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in during 2020 because the full effect of May’s halving event is yet to be known.

In summary, here are top cryptocurrencies to buy 2020 (in no particular order):

Bitcoin (BTC)
    Ethereum (ETH)
    Monero (XRM)
    Dash
    Ripple (XRP)

My investment in this time in doge coin i think i will be increase end of 2020 and today it is very cheap rate available.

I was investing in tokens like the Ethereum, Bitcoin and Binance. I think the most perspective token for a long distance is a BNB because popularity of broker is raising

madeni paralar hakkında şöyle bşy deyinmek isterim artık yoldaki insanlar taksi kullanan insanlara kadar madeni paralar duyuluyorsa o zmn şöyle diyebilirmiyiz gelecegin paraları şimdiden belli oldu diye bilirmiyiz

madeni paralar hakkında şöyle bşy deyinmek isterim artık yoldaki insanlar taksi kullanan insanlara kadar madeni paralar duyuluyorsa o zmn şöyle diyebilirmiyiz gelecegin paraları şimdiden belli oldu diye bilirmiyiz

I think that the year 2020 was full of huge investments and there was a tremendous development in the decentralization system, especially after the emergence of defi currencies and the development of its field in recent times and the development of decentralized platforms and the emergence of new mega-projects, but the strong and old currencies are dominant in the global market

i read some of your posts, but no one spoke about Alt coins. is for you not interesting? or too high risk?