List of The Blockchain Company And Institution - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of The Blockchain Company And Institution

1 hour ago, imdad123 said:

very interesting to see walmart and samsung is there list that interested in crypto market now i can say that this will boost up in near future due to many good companies is there for investments.

Please stop commenting and help me to collect the list. This list will be useful for all of us if we have the complete list. That is why i need you to work together.

• +1 1

I have no idea about this companies and institution are blockchain company. This all company are using blockchain than blockchain future is very good. Thank you for sharing this topic.

• +1 1

All these companies are the great companies which are involve in the crypto and i hope that crypto market will go up soon because its future is so much bright and hope soon so many universities will start to learn the student about the crypto market and they get the degrees in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it is time for the blockchain to be implemented to large companies or certain institutions, because blockchain is very effective when making transactions or negotiations. but for now there is still no complete data on company information that has officially been implemented blockchain to their technology, so some of what you write has been very useful.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

it is time for the blockchain to be implemented to large companies or certain institutions, because blockchain is very effective when making transactions or negotiations. but for now there is still no complete data on company information that has officially been implemented blockchain to their technology, so some of what you write has been very useful.

Thanks. But could you mention some of them? I want to collect the list so we have a complete list here. I also encourage everyone to do the same.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:59 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The list will be very long because there are hundreds of companies that support the blockchain and the most interested in it at the moment is China

Do you have the company list from China?

These are the first moves for cryptocurrency adoption. We are still in the begining and once these companies plus others will fully intergrate crypto payments, then we will withness the try dynamics of this market.

Bitcoin and a few more decent altcoins will probably become the dominant method of purchasing and transfering wealth around the globe.

We will see the list growth in near future. Some if experts also have given brief instructions to our government few months ago to adopt blockchain technology. And i am excited when there is an institute at government level to teach people about blockchain technologies 

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 4:12 AM, lucky80 said:

Blockchain is a technology that plays an important role in managing any data or transactions in a transparent and decentralized way. In the course of time, there are several companies and institutions that assist the development of the blockchain both in terms of software and structure. Below is the list of companies and institutions involved with the blockchain technology.

Please help me collect the company names and share the official sources.

B

• Burger King (Russia)

F

• FedEx

I

• IBM

K

• KIK

M

• Mastercard
  • McDonalds (Philiphines & Thailand)
  • Microsoft

O

• Overstock

S

• Samsung

U

• Unicef

W

• Walmart

I didn't know about this institute before. But I know something about it which provide Blockchain education. I researched about it for my education about blockchain.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/18/2019 at 3:12 AM, lucky80 said:

Blockchain is a technology that plays an important role in managing any data or transactions in a transparent and decentralized way. In the course of time, there are several companies and institutions that assist the development of the blockchain both in terms of software and structure. Below is the list of companies and institutions involved with the blockchain technology.

Please help me collect the company names and share the official sources.

B

• Burger King (Russia)

F

• FedEx

I

• IBM

K

• KIK

M

• Mastercard
  • McDonalds (Philiphines & Thailand)
  • Microsoft

O

• Overstock

S

• Samsung

U

• Unicef

W

• Walmart

I really surprised is Walmart, UNICEF and Samsung has using crypto currencies because I never listen that these three organization used crypto market ever.

Well, Facebook just launched libra a few days back, you can add it to your list, also Amazon is working on providing payment using XRP

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The blockchain does not have such lists. Blockchain technology can connect any company that just wants it. Blockchain allows you to create a very powerful database.Blockchain already exists in many areas of human life.

Our Visual UI includes blockchain news, business use cases, crypto currency, tokens, white paper, service providers, courses, jobs, wallets, decentralized offers and more, a blockchain company with a utility that is media and technologyConnects everyone to the blockchain ecosystem.

I don't know much about companies that support blockchain technology, but I think there are a lot of them around the world and the number is constantly increasing like htc

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think this companies support block chains technology, and also tech how the block chain technology runs, but you do good research to find this companies and gives the information for us, its really good lesson to me to learn about this companies, thanks to give this information.

Seriously, blockchain will have more benefit in the future. Let us expect more blockchain developments and organizations. 

On 05.04.2020 at 20:04, juma1 said:

This sites  are really making alot of difference and we should all understand that it's not at all easy for them to be there because scammers are everywhere and they are scamming people alot and it's not at all easy 

There will always be scammers. You need to update your security more often. More and more companies are switching to blockchain technology. You need to create a resource that will deal with and provide software for protection. This will happen in time.

Didn't know that eateries are also into the use if the blockchain technology, as I normally will think that it's not really institution of making their analysis and transactions transparent. Because I saw this companies of Burger King of Russia, the McDonald's of Philippines and Thailand, which was kind of a surprise to me

The cryptocurrency is always linked to the blockchain, meaning that it is a very important part of the crypto world, and this cooperation with other companies known globally will increase the strength of the cipher around the world, but currently these companies that participate in Blockchain are sufficient and I do not think that there are others, but I recently heard that Nvidia will cooperate with the blockchain of In order to issue mining cards only with the support of a blockchain and the approved portfolio will be a blockchain

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, Princeazam said:

I think, The list will be very long because there are hundreds of companies that support the blockchain and the most interested in it at the moment is China.

One of the biggest companies that support crypto is Amazon, they accept payments using crypto. maybe ebay will also implement this.

I thought that xiame will support block chain but they didn't do that and also alot of the people of my country they buy the phone and they don't know what is the wallets inside of the phone that is just disappointed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Over 50% of global companies use Ethereum blockchain, including many prominent technology companies. 32 of the 50 companies disclosed are building decentralized applications (Dapps) on Ethereum or derivative platforms, while 24 of the aforementioned companies are also using the Ethereum Blockchain series.

Unfortunately, I don’t understand much about these things, until my learning is very slow, because I am learning alone and no one is helping me, I even want to know what is the meaning of Blockchain, I will ask a friend of mine who might know.

• +1 1

Look at the list, there are lot of big companies involved in blockchain technology like IBM, Microsoft, Samsung, UNICEF. Hopefully in future more big companies joins the list.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, Princeazam said:

I think, The list will be very long because there are hundreds of companies that support the blockchain and the most interested in it at the moment is China.

That'd means china has the greatest contribution to the building off the blockchain if may get your point 

I think Bitmain is one of the most companies interested in blockchain and mining industry around the world.