List of The Blockchain Company And Institution - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of The Blockchain Company And Institution

I was not surprised that Microsoft supported, related to blockchain technology. Perhaps this is the main force and the most important, the future will have more companies to participate in more support from different countries. Because blockchain technology is the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is truly great to see how many of these companies are involved in blockchain and how many more of them are even able to adopt the crypto selection and i think that this just shows the use of the technology that was created here and also attests to how broad its application is. This in itself is self promotion of the blockchain technology. I hope that this list begins to grow and expand and that more and more companies becomes invested in this endeavor as well to move towards a technological and digital error of finance.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is might be very important that samsung embedded a cryptocurrency wallet in their new smartphones it it definitely a good push for crypto on the mobile phone market.

There are a lot of companies that support blockchain technology. You mentioned the most important companies in your posts. This is a good thing. There are a lot of companies that support this technology. This matter will help increase the popularity of encryption and will help it reach all people

I appreciate your sharing this information with us regarding these companies that they benefit us. And since we are one of the users in this field, we should at least know the companies that contribute to the development of encryption. Perhaps one day you will meet one of its leaders or have a voracious meeting for you at a conference. At least you know them. This time has become important for the coding of more than other areas in a certain percentage

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This list contains many important and useful companies that will actually provide a lot of services for cryptocurrencies due to their global importance at the present time.

Most of this we all of us know them , ana this is great because the blockchain technology is the future for that they try developing it , because they know that have many features , ana also solving a lot of problem in the old technology.

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, Migo said:

I think this are the main and the most important companies which they are involved in blockchain technology, but there will be more of them in the future, thanks for this useful topic

Yes, you are right, and I believe that Blockchain will constitute a revolution in the technology world in the near future and a large number of companies will use it.

Many companies has seen the importance of blockchain and has started using the blockchain technology, and I must say that this companies are big companies and the blockchain technology will continue growing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really did not know it before as Burger King (Russia) is also related with Blockchain company (As mentioned in topic). There are so many companies which have adopted blockchain technologies even smartphone production companies like Samsung and HTC are releasing their product with blockchain technology enabled.

Thank you very much for this information! I heard that Samsung wants to release its own wallet, which will have excellent protection from hackers. This is really very cool, I think it's worth a lot of progress!

It seems that IBM is doing wonders with their blockchain and selling private blockchain solutions to companies and governments, there are many concerns considering the security and tampering of their product. It seems to be a complex and unscalable system missing many features of the Bitcoin's blockchain.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this vital information with us in the forum and I hope to see more of them in the future because blockchain is actually the future and I expect us work with it because it is the best from my experience.

• +1 1

Yes these are the institutions which are attached with the block chain technology not even these blockchain involving more and more...

On 12/18/2019 at 3:12 AM, lucky80 said:

Blockchain is a technology that plays an important role in managing any data or transactions in a transparent and decentralized way. In the course of time, there are several companies and institutions that assist the development of the blockchain both in terms of software and structure. Below is the list of companies and institutions involved with the blockchain technology.

Please help me collect the company names and share the official sources.

B

• Burger King (Russia)

F

• FedEx

I

• IBM

K

• KIK

M

• Mastercard
  • McDonalds (Philiphines & Thailand)
  • Microsoft

O

• Overstock

S

• Samsung

U

• Unicef

W

• Walmart

You make a great list and it is so much informative. Crypto is a great market and in this market we can change our life in a short time becasue this is the future of the world and in the world soon it is going to be legal.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information because it helped me to get a great knowledge about the blockchain companies and many members also said that there are many more companies so I would like to research more about this topic.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:52 AM, PiroSense said:

I'd do my best, though I can't keep up with the spammer user's number. They are too many to get a hold on one-by-one. This is because of the quite easy pay-per-post campaign on the forum. Such posts is inevitable as of now.

Still though, I'd list all those users I think are only spamming the forums. Thanks for bringing it into attention.

Pay per post is the best idea and we can easily make good money through the pay per post. Crypto market is the best and great market in the world and in this market so many peoples will make good money through the easy way.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing. This post is full of knowledge because I don't know about this. And it is new information for me. I really appreciate.

I don't know any company that is involved in blockchain in any way and which has physical business too. It is strange for me to know how these things are working all over the internet.

• +2 1

Hello, I did not know that these institutions have helped the growth of blockchain technology, many times as in my case we occupy this term but we do not know who is behind each project and when you find out who has made this possible, you are amazed.

Those are the name of giant companies who are now become brand and have high place in marker many other companies can't compare with them. Bit they have absorb many small firm to achieve new highest. Their for we can't find more competitors in their field, One I'd the is Microsoft their competitor s orange, apple have very hard time. But the companies make a major roles for technology  development and now helping crypto to spread more. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

you post hot question and i think i can answer tou your question just read my comments 

This is a great and good news for cryptocurrency when you see those big companies IBM, Microsoft, Unicef are interested in Blockchain technology, and of course in the future they will be more and more like them.

so i hope i answer about what you asked and good luck every where for us .

According to this list that you mentioned in your topic, it is clear that there are large international companies that contribute to the development of blockchain technology and have an interest in the field of encryption, such as Microsoft, Samsung, UNICEF, and others, and this is good news and will contribute to the increase in the number of cryptocurrency users in the future.

• +3 1

There will be more because the blockchain adoption will be required to stay ahead of competition, otherwise the competitors using blockchain systems will over run the rest. Blockchains require research first as it comes with cost and makes other systems obsolete so running on something new needs to prove that it will be required by a company. The bigger the company the more the need for a blockchain.

• +3 1