List of The Blockchain Company And Institution - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

List of The Blockchain Company And Institution

Blockchain is a technology that plays an important role in managing any data or transactions in a transparent and decentralized way. In the course of time, there are several companies and institutions that assist the development of the blockchain both in terms of software and structure. Below is the list of companies and institutions involved with the blockchain technology.

Please help me collect the company names and share the official sources.

B

• Burger King (Russia)

F

• FedEx

I

• IBM

K

• KIK

M

• Mastercard
  • McDonalds (Philiphines & Thailand)
  • Microsoft

O

• Overstock

S

• Samsung

U

• Unicef

W

• Walmart
Edited by lucky80
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think this are the main and the most important companies which they are involved in blockchain technology, but there will be more of them in the future, thanks for this useful topic

• +3 1

13 minutes ago, MinJax said:

I will be launching some blockchain application companies I know. These are Medicalchain in the UK, Ripple, Coinbase in San Francisco, Crypto.com in Hong Kong. They are both well known and blockchain applications in building cryptocurrency platforms.

You are referring to blockchain projects. Please read again in my post. In short, I am referring to the general global company that helps in shaping the blockchain infrastructure. Let's say the blockchain partner.

• +2 1

Important companies are companies that join Blokchain, now many companies are getting interested in bitcoin. but we cannot predict the future of what will happen.

IBM, Microsoft, Unicef are working with Blockchain, I hope they will be able to deliver blockchain services faster in the future, and as crypto usage is increasing day by day, such companies are working well with blockchain.

• +1 1

This is a great and good news for cryptocurrency when you see those big companies IBM, Microsoft, Unicef are interested in Blockchain technology, and of course in the future they will be more and more like them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Migo said:

I think this are the main and the most important companies which they are involved in blockchain technology, but there will be more of them in the future, thanks for this useful topic

yea those are the big players but we still have a lot of small companies in Asia also doing this and one of the companies is the company that manage the coin THEKEY which is working on the blockchain of NEO. and yes soon more companies will turn into blockchain for data security.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:12 AM, lucky80 said:

Blockchain is a technology that plays an important role in managing any data or transactions in a transparent and decentralized way. In the course of time, there are several companies and institutions that assist the development of the blockchain both in terms of software and structure. Below is the list of companies and institutions involved with the blockchain technology.

Please help me collect the company names and share the official sources.

I

• IBM

M

• Microsoft

U

• Unicef

I think Windows is also a supporting software in the Blockchain system. but I still try to prove this by finding a reliable source to prove whether Windows really participated in building the development of the blockchain.

4 hours ago, xpertt said:

I think there are more blockchain related companies not just those three. I think those three are just the major companies that uses blockchain to their system.

Please help me to find them. Thank You.

2 hours ago, thiscomm said:

I think Windows is also a supporting software in the Blockchain system. but I still try to prove this by finding a reliable source to prove whether Windows really participated in building the development of the blockchain.

Windows is an operating system from Microsoft. And yes they have supported the blockchain development. Please find another company. Thank You.

1 hour ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Yes but I think they are more than this. If someone can help us list more, it will be interesting.

You can always help too. Screwing around will make you stood still. Please help us find one. Make yourself useful for the forum.

• +2 1

The list will be very long because there are hundreds of companies that support the blockchain and the most interested in it at the moment is China

THINK POSITIVE

11 hours ago, xpertt said:

Some of the companies that uses blockchain system are FedEx, they uses blockchain for their supply chain management, BurgerKing Russia launches their own coin called WhopperCoin and they uses blockchain system for rewards, KIK, Walmart, Overstock and Mastercard also uses blockchain technology.

Good job, my friend. I've verified the news, and you are giving a contribution. I hope you will bring more references. I will add them to the list.

I think that Microsoft will always be in a leading position and in spite of the financial deposit, she does it. Three of the best, nice to watch. 

15 minutes ago, BERKLEY ANITA said:

🔥 Brave Reward $5 USD (BAT Tokens) Per Referral 💰😎
🔥 BAT Tokens Price: $0.25 USD

1). Download Brave Browser --> 
https://brave.com/ber546
2). Singup Publisher Brave: https://brave.com/refer/
3). Make Brave the default browser on your Android/ IOS or PC
4). Use the Brave browser every day.
5). Add YouTube channel or website
6). Share reference links to social networks.
7). Pay every 8 with the [Uphold] wallet!
9). Earn also by referrals for each referral they give you $7.5 (BAT Tokens)

Note: More than $2.2 million (BAT) paid out to date!!
Creators can earn up to $7.50 USD in Basic Attention Tokens for qualified referrals* that download brave using their referral code. 

All brave browser users must be active for 30 days for them to receive monthly bonus which worth over $200

Happy Earning 😎

I would call help from CT Police @PiroSense to help me clean this thread. Believe me, I think I'm going to call all the police everywhere from now on. Please catch them Mr. Policeman.

thank you for such a good information. it is very important to improve blockchain technology that big and technical companies should play their role in improving blockchain technology

On 12/19/2019 at 12:51 AM, guatazoo said:

That is a very big list and I had to google it, here is the list I can across https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_companies

what why do you need this list?

That is a list of blockchain project not a general company that support the development of blockchain technology. We all need the list, and a complete one.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Not really sure but it's partnership also count? if yes i think samsung was on the list, Since their flagship have local crypto wallet (Enjin) https://consent.yahoo.com/collectConsent?sessionId=2_cc-session_f9a1bbd9-c7f1-4114-9477-ac60a4e9402d&lang=&inline=false And maybe facebook with their calibra?

Yes, that is what I'm pointing. I will list your contribution. Facebook is not ready yet. Please bring me some more. Thanks.

On 12/19/2019 at 9:43 PM, lucky80 said:

You can always help too. Screwing around will make you stood still. Please help us find one. Make yourself useful for the forum.

Amazon was accepting bitcoin through third platform, even they not yet using blockchain on their platform i think it's on list too https://spectrocoin.com/en/faqs/buy-and-spend/How-to-spend-Bitcoin-on-Amazon.html The last one, I'm not really sure about this one but on 2018 OmiseGO was accepted on McDonalds (Thailand). 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Amazon was accepting bitcoin through third platform, even they not yet using blockchain on their platform i think it's on list too https://spectrocoin.com/en/faqs/buy-and-spend/How-to-spend-Bitcoin-on-Amazon.html The last one, I'm not really sure about this one but on 2018 OmiseGO was accepted on McDonalds (Thailand). 

No. You got it wrong. You can buy an amazon gift card at spectrocoin. We need a company that accepts crypto or partnered directly. But I can list Mcdonalds. Thanks, mate.

7 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I would call help from CT Police @PiroSense to help me clean this thread. Believe me, I think I'm going to call all the police everywhere from now on. Please catch them Mr. Policeman.

I'd do my best, though I can't keep up with the spammer user's number. They are too many to get a hold on one-by-one. This is because of the quite easy pay-per-post campaign on the forum. Such posts is inevitable as of now.

Still though, I'd list all those users I think are only spamming the forums. Thanks for bringing it into attention.

• Useful or interesting 2

14 hours ago, lucky80 said:

That is a list of blockchain project not a general company that support the development of blockchain technology. We all need the list, and a complete one.

But those projects and startups are what so called bitcoin companies, as you can see on the list the first one is binance, bitcoin.com, etc

9 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But those projects and startups are what so called bitcoin companies, as you can see on the list the first one is binance, bitcoin.com, etc

He means some traditional big companies that want impelement blockchain technology or partnering with blockchain startup dude, not companies that focusing and created on the blockchain, Some example i already post it and also OP already too.