Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

From the looks of it the dollar is in deep trouble. It is not strong as US wants to think and it will depreciate really fast from all the trillions FED prints every month. The US thinks that they won't be in a situation of hyper-inflation but the economy does not move as someone thinks but on how they act. USD in my opinion will be devaluated faster than ever and I basically don't want to think of the consequences of a possible recession.

Both currency are needed by people, but If I have to choose one, I will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is way more profitable and easier to earn. Also bitcoin doesn't require you to have a bank account if you want to store your money, you can just store it in wallers and withdraw it in western union or other that is same to it.

You cannot just compare two different money/coin. Bitcoin and its system is far and different from USD in all aspects. No one has to die as both helps each other's price and market grow larger.

I hope the USD is deleted. Let Bitcoin replace it as a currency as well as several functions such as transaction tools, salary payment tools and others.

I would prefer the eliminated bitcoin because the current conditions will be dangerous if the USD is eliminated

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you remove bitcoin from the global economy today, it will be painful. if you remove the US dollar, then for the global economy it will be deadly! The dollar serves as a reserve currency in many countries! Bitcoin is useful, but not legalized.

Numerous individuals will pick bitcoin in light of the fact that it's doesn't required pressure when acquiring and spending yet on the off chance that you are utilizing fiat cash it will be hard to keep since you have to go to the bank, in the event that I needed to pick between this two money I will pick bitcoin...

On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

If I had to choose between the two ,100% I would remove the USD as USD is not a crypto currency and doesn't belong to the crypto currency world, investors are selling thier USD for BTC. as people see the value of bitcoins in future . 

I think one these currency will never removed.Bitcoin is no.1 and most popular Cryptocurrency.Usd also very popular currency

If I can only chose one I will go for bitcoin, because bitcoin is universal, I can use bitcoin anywhere in the world and I can hold my bitcoin and make some money while holding it because a world where there is not much competition to bitcoin, it price will extremely high.

I don't think why such question arise but from investors point of view i think most of them will choose bitcoin because its past was tremendous and at present also many investors have believe in it that it will give high profit in future .

Both coin is important. But if you tell me to remove on I will select USD. Bitcoin is very important but USD is also important, so we need both of them. 

I think if there will be currency to remove .I think Bitcoin it's supply is only limited and not yet adopted to all country theres no way people will remove usd because these currency is accepted everywhere in this world.

Both are important to every day lives. We cannot just remove fiat money easily as it is our main means of payment. Crypto currency in the other hand is so easy to use and send to anywhere in the world without any hassles.

I think Bitcoin should be removed. Because Bitcoin is not available in all countries or it is not in circulation. However USD is prevalent in all countries and can be easily invested.

Bitcoin and currency is different and I think many people will remove bitcoin. Only currency have regulation and all financial activity using it. Bitcoin only popular and used in their circle, even bitcoin can giving treat but government will protect currency than bitcoin.

I would always go with usd. Cause if we remove the usd currency the price of bitcoin might rise. And if it rises well be able to earn profits. 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Roomi said:

Nothing can be removed from both of currencies because till the removal of fiat usd can not be removed. Bitcoin also have major impact on the world. So it cant be removed also

Yes i am agreed with your opinion, but there will be time in future we will see that bitcoin will got so much popularity and will become the mainstream in trading and medium of exchange. Then we should have to choose one of them.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

No need to be deleted, USD and Bitcoin have advantages and disadvantages of each, USD and Bitcoin should be complementary.

there is no shadow of a doubt bitcoin and the future, digital / virtual payments are the future of payments, so slowly the dollar will disappear by itself without any external intervention...

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Both currencies have their own values and reputation in terms of selling prices and buying prices. It told to choose, maybe I did not choose both.

Not wise to remove one of them because they could support each other. Country ( government ) only need to replace bitcoin in their financial instrument out side currency. Bitcoin can grow up without disturb currency and government get taxes from it.

it would be insane to think bitcoin will already remove the US dollar from existence and for that it would need so many years and governments approving it.

I think that I would not delete any of them, both of these currencies can be earned if you have the brains and experience..

I would choose usd because the number of Bitcoins are limited and the price of it changes time to time. On the other hand,usd or paper money is used in every country. Each country has their own currency and its unlimited.