Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

this two big  currency I naver like 

to colse any currency bitcoin my favourite currency if want to chose one of them I chose btc

Seriously you want to remove bitcoin or usd? Bitcoin is alive only for usd if you can't exchange to fiat currency or any other person can't exchange to fiat currency then they won't use bitcoin so obviously I will suggest to be remove bitcoin.

They have different concept and also fundamentanl, You can't remove both of them even that possible i'm really sure there only small chancen and will be economy crisis especially if removing USD, But let's assume it happens, Bitcoin it's more better than USD if you ask me, So i will vote to remove USD.

8 hours ago, jore1 said:

I think both are not because btc is a decentralized cryptocurrency and usd is the currency that the United States offers them as closely interrelated so we don't need to eliminate any money.

I think you are right. There is no way to remove USD except United States is destroyed completely. Also there are no way to remove Bitcoin except we shut down internet for the whole world 😂 Btc and Usd can exist side by side without any of it need to be eliminated.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

Nothing should, and could be removed. Unless you make Bitcoin stable and universal, in which people could actually buy stuff from cheap to expensive ones, it's not gonna happen. Until now, Bitcoin's valuation relies on USD/BTC pair and would maintain that way to identify how much valuable one (1) Bitcoin is.

Well i think it is a tough choice. This thing can be sorted by people. Mainly the investors are the one for that. With the coin they will get more profit they will vote for one and that will exist in market.

I think all currencies can be deleted and we hope that bitcoin will continue so that our children and grandchildren can experience bitcoin too.

Well i will suggest to remove USD because i think trading in btc is much more profitable then any other currency if you trade once you gets addicted to it and you love to trade it and see coinmarketcap again and again i just love Bitcoin

I choose USD and bitcoin it's both useful currency. I will not removed this currency because it's what what we need today but it think in a near future we need Bitcoins than USD but right now we both need this currency in our daily lives as a payment or buying stuff, food it's so important to use both currency.

I can't remove this two coin because bitcoin price  evaluation by usd.

If you remove usd then bitcoin price not evaluation with others coin because usd coin are international currency accept anywhere. 

That's why I can't remove usd and btc.           

so many people will choose Bitcoin, because it offer free stress and lack of complexity with no limitations on funds.

I don't see bitcoin removes dollars as I live. although the rise in bitcoin prices occurs significantly and the user rises drastically, but the traditional transaction system using fiat will be difficult to replace.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is so tricky questions cause to have btc we need usd and to have usd we need btc,so both are needed,but since there's alot of different fiat currencies to buy btc so i prefer to removed usd.

For me, i need both of bitcoin and USD, because in trading we need one volatile coin to do trading and when to be able to convert it and have profit, i convert it in stable coin which is USD. So i needthe both of it to ve able to earn profit.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I don't want to remove any of those two currency. These two currency is very important for me because without USD, I cannot convert my BTC to a physical money. That's why I need USD also.

What a question you said both are the master in their position but one I will say usd to be removed not bitcoin because bitcoin is best of all the coins that's why it should be usd

I suggest removing usd because the financial centers in the world are all there while the reason I chose bitcoin is because it is tax free and decentralized.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

nothing will be deleted. although there must be something that needs to be erased, I still maintain both. just an example you try to imagine if the USD is deleted then the investment you do in bitcoin you cannot exchange into fiat money to fulfill your life. so will the opposite happen.

These two are interconnected with each other .Usd is tha hard form of money in tha same way Bitcoin is the soft form of money .If we say that Bitcoin is the internet money now a days it is i trending and people investing in Bitcoin so we can not destroy these two 

USD may be removed as the generation is getting develop day by day.We are getting advance. Bit coin is the digital currency.It will be very valuable in Coming days.

I see that both currencies are useful, but if I have to choose, I would choose to remove the dollar because it is considered a currency with no advantages compared to bitcoin.

THINK POSITIVE

Well, you cannot be removed this two or one of it beacuse this two are important to our society, we used USD to buy some bitcoins and also we used it for daily life expenses and allowances, bitcoin is used to earned some money and also to used it in online transactions.

both have relation ship opposit to one another. in crypto market earning also is being made by USD so both can not be removed.

Bitcoin is so volatile and is not controlled by one nation, hence, in my opinion is not a good choice. But the dollar is governed and controlled, but if there would one controlling body over the crypto currency then bitcoin is best.

Block chain technology is awesome. the anonymity of bitcoin transactions and other crypto have both effects negative and positive.