Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

In the United States, public debt several years ago became equal to GDP, and this is not the limit. In some European countries and Japan, public debt can exceed even doubled GDP. The whole system stays afloat solely due to the fact that the economy is growing faster than the interest on loans taken in. I think the US dollar will certainly collapse. It is the matter of time.

If we consider this issue from the point of view of the financial world economy, it is best to remove bitcoin, because it is a very unstable currency and it is not suitable to replace the dollar or become a world currency.

In general removing use is a huge carnage for the world so removing Bitcoin will be the best choice in general but for me Bitcoin is better but I said the best choice for the economic.

I think I will choose the bitcoin coin because it is more comfortable to use and it is decentralized and nobody can control it and we can keep it inside special portfolios without consulting any external bank

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After thinking governments will not let Bitcoin alive Usd and other fiat money is more better for countries than btc maybe btc is good for us but not for them of course.

Removing bitcoin is harmful for the bitcoin community but removing USD can be harmful for most international businesses. By looking at some statistics, it is known that bitcoin owners only account for about 6% of total US population. In other words, 94% of US citizens don't own bitcoin and certainly prefer USD. These percentages only describe the situation in USA and of course there are so many other countries which use USD to trade with foreign countries. However, none of them should be eliminated because although USD is more widely used for large scale trades, bitcoin is better for personal affairs.

9 hours ago, Shihab744422 said:

Many people will choose bitcoin because of its advantages such as it is digital and no need to go to the bank, transactions are not controlled.But in the long run if we have to choose then I think bitcoin will get removed as many people will choose usd because it is stable and recognized worldwide.

We don't need to be illiterate because the both have a good used in cryptocurrency, you can used your USd when using your fiat currency in trading and at the same with bitcoin too

I will choose the dollar to limit and bitcoin so that it remains because this will enhance the status of bitcoin, but bear in mind that this will never happen because the dollar is a sacred thing for the big players.

I will choose to remove the US dollar, because you are the US Federal Reserve printing the amount that it wants from the dollar without supervision and it costs nothing but some paper and ink, while Bitcoin we know at least that there are only 21 million bitcoins in the world and the number will not be amplified.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I would prefer BTC over USD ,as this is a crypto currency platform and not of Fiat currency. It may not be removed as it helps in stabilization of the system and the market

On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

According to me bitcoin is better than USD but I know many people support USD because they know bitcoin is not using every where. But bitcoin rate is not bad.

7 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

According to me bitcoin is better than USD but I know many people support USD because they know bitcoin is not using every where. But bitcoin rate is not bad.

Bitcoin is used by many cryptocurrencies enthusiasts, and even USD isn't used everywhere, so don't even know it's exist, so they play different roles in monetary aspect

I would delete the dollar, since it is very stable and difficult to earn on it, you can replace it with a stable cryptocurrency.

There is no possibility of being able to remove tge usd and simple just replace it with bitcoin, I tge usd has been there for centuries not just few year there are rules and regulations to wich a currency needs to atain befor becoming legit wich the bitcoin does not posses. 

Nothing is gone from crypto market nor anything is going from fiat currencies market because fiat currencies has its own purposes and importance and benefits and crypto currencies market such as bitcoin has its own purposes and importance and benefits so both are necessary for businesses development in this world. 

Both are the most important and in both no currency is removed becasue so many peoples will convert their currency from bitcoin to USD and also some peoples will convert their USD to BTC for trading or to buy the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I had the casting vote, I would delete bitcoin, and after deleting it, I would make my own cryptocurrency that everyone could buy. (So that there are no whales that own 40% of all coins)

On 12/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If it is possible and recommended to be removed one of them, I would like the USD to be removed, because USD is not my national curreny and bitcoin is profitable to use it.

1 hour ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

If I had the casting vote, I would delete bitcoin, and after deleting it, I would make my own cryptocurrency that everyone could buy. (So that there are no whales that own 40% of all coins)

You sound like china, it does not change a thing ditching bitcoin and create your own coin.

1 hour ago, Mazen1996 said:

The dollar is occupied and completely manipulated by the world, they destroy the economy of one country and raise the economy of other countries
Of course, I will choose bitcoin

l would also choose BTC, as you above mentioned dollar is completely manipulated and affected directly the economy of the world. 

I will chose USD to removed , because now 70 % of my money is bitcoin, and i work with bitcoin more than USD , for that fi i have to chose i will chose USD to remove.

I would choose to remove the dollar coin because it is a stable and useless currency and keep Bitcoin because it is a volatile currency and this enables you to make good profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/31/2020 at 9:44 PM, Mohssine said:

I will chose USD to removed , because now 70 % of my money is bitcoin, and i work with bitcoin more than USD , for that fi i have to chose i will chose USD to remove.

I disagree with you my friend. Even if you have 70% Bitcoin of your money, you can still exchange it to USD. The US dollar is global and can be used around the world and everybody trusts USD.

It would be a very difficult decision it is true that we all want Bitcoin (BTC) to exist always and never be eliminated but I opt for the dollar is a much stronger and more stable market

Yes, it seems that the site is very good at increasing the numbers in relation to YouTube, but I do not think that it provides the full benefit, the additions are only numbers that do not increase the expansion of the channel