Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a very interesting thing, but it must be understood before you and gain the knowledge related to it. Then if you come into it with a little rest you will be able to profit whether you are in nature or notCan't think I came to you after getting enough knowledge that this is why you are saying this kind of thing

1 hour ago, Omar01 said:

I do not give up cryptocurrency, but think if the government will take control of the coins/tokens, and about any anonymity can not go  ...

I only hope that the governmt will fail to regualte all coins, beucase the freedom will be lost again.

53 minutes ago, Yachuu said:

Many people give up because the price is going up yet and i gues they are tired of waiting. But true crypto users will wait for it because they believe in it.

2019 have been a very strungling here for the price of many crypto that is why people gave up.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:45 AM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Crypto is not that easy as peoples thinks about it it need professional experience time and commitment it is not for you to become rich over night it need time and interest people usually give up when they see lose as they are thinking to become rich overnight while joining crypto

Crypto market is not so much difficult and peoples will think that the business is fake becasue they buy the fake coins and the scammers will make money through thee type of peoples. Crypto market is the best and buy just old coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

For others who didn't became successful in crypto trading, many have gave up on it already but it doesn't mean that they gave up in crypto currencies. They only gave up in trading as there are plenty of ways to obtain a profit in crypto currencies even if you will not use a single money in your pocket. 

So don't give up, instead use all the necessary options that you can use in order to gain a profit in crypto currencies like your skills and etc. 

On 12/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

in fact, the person is frustrated and gives up for being scammed by scammers from the crypto world. In the crypto world it is full of lies, it is full of illusions and it is full of thieves. There are many exchanges that ran away with the customers 'money, there are many ICOs that ran away with the customers' money, there are many altcoin creators who keep dumping their altcoins causing a lot of damage to the people who bought that altcoin

I use the time just looking at the market situation and occasionally buy coins that I think are potential in the future. I am not too focused on doing daily trading. I only use crypto for long-term investment.

COINTELEHUB                                   

Just discover about cryptocurrency for some months back and I don't or wish or looking forward to quitting any time soon.  

It really takes a lot of time to be successful in this field some people are just lucky to earn big or be successful in a short period of time. As I can see this might be a test for you because maybe in your nest trading you will be able to have big earnings. Don't lose hope and keep on working in trading! 

We should not give up in cryptocurrency, it is the new technology so we need to learn it not because you failed in your first try you might give up in crypto, this failure is a learning that can help us to gain more knowledge about crypto. 

My faith and believe is the main reason why I'm still here in crypto currency market. I hope it will increase significantly in near future and my analysis also says that. 

I didn't give up yet!  No one earn money from crypto can give up from it .. are you heared about a man bored or give up from them work?! Sure not so the title of your topic is not correct

From my opinion, 

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

Thank you guyzz.

I never gave up on my crypto currency field. Cause I always work hard and accept my failures and move on. So that's why I don't regret that much. And I do my trading everyday. 

Cryptocurrency is has a very volatile price sometimes it use to drop consistently and you may lose some value because of it.if that happen don't give up try to hold the value of it by converting it to stable coins.and just wait till it's price start to recover it's value.then just buy again.

I haven't given up yet. At least not for now. I think when that happens, that I stop using cryptocurrency is when there's no internet connection, I don't have more assets to trade, or I'm already very rich.

Actually I am trying to work in this forum per time. Because it is my primary source of income. But in my opinion cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site .

I stop using cryptocurrency, I don't have much business assets or I'm already very rich. Still haven't left. At least not for now. I think it happens when I'm not having an internet connection

On 12/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

Beacuse some time when looses occur than I wanna say that we are too much depressed. So we want to quit things.

there is no change in cryptocurrency from 2012 to 2017, those who stick with crypto in 2017 made so much money, they didnt know where to keep, and those like me, who left it are regretting it for life. Leaving crypto is the dumbest mistake you can do.

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Generally, your experience does not have to be a good amount of encryption, and I am still trading

Yes my friend that my trial is not normal and I am trading until now and lose and win

So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Could also potentially make other investors lose a lot of money because of dumps due to volatility. Your statemebt is true, however, only in those early times. You should be always aware on when you'll enter the market, so you reduce the chance of losing more than gaining.

as Crypto container give out us lovely earning opening and I judge this subsequently age bracket payment concepts and additionally get several gain accordingly I'm collecting crypto and presume for protracted for the reason that I be on familiar terms with crypto enjoy file future.

10 minutes ago, Salam49 said:

That is happen because who reffered you to cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. Todays digital currencies will be more valuable in the future. The some may get digital currencies as a venture, trusting the worth goes up.

Those who give up and leave cryptocurrency are among people who want fast and easy profit. They think crypto market is a box of gold and everyone comes and takes it without doing anything. They start trades with this imagination in their minds and when they encounter the first problem during their trades they sell, lose money and forget about crypto forever. We should have a realistic view of trading before getting involved in it.

Yes we are who we are from the support that came before engaging in cryptocurrency world they effect out move sometimes...

i agree because in this field you must have patience to do more sharing ideas and answer all concerns about this forum and because of this you can earn money in just posting and sharing ideas..so don't give up cheer up earn more..