Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

Through out the years me working with the cryptocurrencies I earned more than lost, so I definitely not blaming anyone for joining this cool growing world of new technology.

I never blame myself for joining the crypto world, on the contrary, I blame myself for not joining this wonderful field early, as I have a financial income that I can count on in my daily expenses, i am very satisfied with my experience in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, Iambee said:

No I am not blaming myself for joining in the crypto currency sector because crypto currency are giving me opportunity to earn money by investment as well as by trading. Also some site like Crypto talk is helping me to earn by commenting.

I dobt think that joining Crypto was actually kind of a bag idea, as it's actually a big round glad opportunity, to have being here as to know of bitcoin, if not earlier than before, as the future of Cryptocurrencies kind of look Bright, apart from regulations and bad scam projects in the Crypto market

Well for me am not blaming my self for joining crypto instead am happy joining crypto because it has done alot of good things for me and I haven't loosed any money yet due to the fact that I haven't gone deep into trading yet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never did blame myself for joining cryptocurrency because I believed in losing and profiting. Sometimes in business you have to lose in other for you to make profit.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:54 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

why should I blame myself, because I am happy to join this site because this site earns money from our posts.

I thought thats you mean you are not blaming yourself by joining cryptotalk, but I think he means cryptoworld, so you must know to differentiate cryptotalk and cryptoworld. 

I think you should review the work you do and the ways you invest in it, learn from your mistakes, and go back and learn from the beginning because inevitably there is a mistake in the things you do

I would never blame myself for joining the cryptos because cryptos are great platform you can even earn money without investing any money just focus on earning money than to invest and dreaming about earning more nd more.

On the contrary, I am very happy that I entered the world of cryptography and I was hoping that I had known about this field since 2009. As for the money, I did not lose very little money in this field, but I managed to get a very large amount of cryptocurrencies and I am trying to develop myself to get more Of money

On 12/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I lost a lot of money in cryptocurrencies I admit, but once I got back all the money I lost and earned even more, I got happy and relaxed and I don't blame myself for sure.

I never blame myself for working in crypto Crypto is a great place to work and even if there is a loss, we can easily reduce the amount of loss. I have made a lot of money working in crypto and have achieved a lot of success in life Very little lost here.

No, I do not ever blame myself for entering this field, and this has not happened before, although I incurred a lot of losses in the field, but I have learned valuable lessons and am still learning daily.

I think there are not many such people! Because, you must immediately understand, because you are going to a place where the exit will be terrible! And there are losses to be left without your money! The main thing is not to give up!!!

To me joining Cryptocurrency world was a blessing because since i joined I have earned more than what i have invested in the field and for that reason I don't think i anyone should regret joining crypto. Every is running on his time zone and believe me when it is your time you will definitely earn more money to your wallet even more than your expectations, so be patient mates.

i never do it , this is true that in begining their is mostly trader lost their money due to poor knowlege . within some times if we have interest in crypto market Then automatically we learn some good techniques and start generating good amount of income without too much efforts .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes, i have already lost a lot of money until i blamed myself for joining crypto world! I lost more than $3000 in a week! I was trying binary options, but now i real hate it because it just ate my money.

I lose a lot of money in trading but i earn a lot more so i don't blame anyone or myself. Those lose were my mistake. I learn from those mistake and it also gave me much needed experience.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

While some people actually lost money as they bought the top of 2017 bull run a lot of them being traders sold with 5-10% loss and recovered. Sadly the problem is with holding altcoins. There are even major influencers that are still holding major bags which they might not ever manage to offload. Staying with Bitcoin is the safest way. Treat all other altcoins as gambling. You can buy them when they have a low market cap and hope they will pump. Still they can also move down another 95% easily.

I have never blamed myself by joining crypto. It gave me many opportunities for development, .Crypto was really beneficial.i can say that I'm almost satisfied with my crypto life and everything is going well 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:24 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

why should I blame myself, because I am happy to join this site because this site earns money from our posts.

When crypto currencies gives several options to earn then why should we blame crypto, cryptotalk also gives the opportunity to earn crypto its like double jackpot for us, but few members without knowledge entire in crypto field, and invest in scam are useless projects and loss, they blame crypto currencies.

• +1 2

On 12/15/2019 at 9:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I don't think so, I don't regret being in the crypto world, because until now I am still profitable and I am grateful to be able to join the crypto world, I can get additional work and I can understand about cryptocurrency trading. If in trading I have experienced losses it is a natural thing, every trade must have experienced gains and losses.

• +1 1

I dont want to blame myself for joining in crypto world becuase i not yet get any lose in crypto  world but i have earned much and get inspired more to be in crypto world because day by day its demand increase in whole worlds so if you keep stay on crypto workd then in future YOU can earn huge amount of money from this way.. But you just neef to be patience and gain Knowledge about crypto world as much as you can             

• +2 1

every business has its adcantages and disadvantages, so its not crypto only so the most important thing is to understand how to understand how they work so really its important you are able to work with knoledge, and dont take anything for granted

• +2 1

we don't have the right to blame anyone but ourselves when we lose money in trading , exchanging or anything else , we should learn and get experience before we get into the world of cryptoworld , other than that we are just going to waste our money

• +1 1

This is contrary to my view, understanding and benefits I have gained so far of my being in this system. Because my been in Crypto world has not yielded nothing but a positive outcome, as it's able to change and improve my living standard