Blame yourself by joining crypto's - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Blame yourself by joining crypto's

I have not loose money in the world of cryptocurrency to the extend that I will regret, I might have joined late but the little benefit I have gain is never a reason for me to regret rather I will say am lucky. I don't know if other members like @Abideen has experience a loose?

• +2 1

I have never blame myself for joining crypto because this is a forum that helps us to earn money and increase our knowledge and also gives us the opportunity to share ideas with each other also get to meet new friends 

• +1 1

I never regretted joining the crypto world,
I am a trader so I go to the fields that give the advantages of analysis and profit from trading,
Of course, I have made gains and losses from crypto, but so far I have not lost much, but rather I have made a reasonably good profit in relation to the capital,
I hope that I do not reach a great loss,
But it all comes down to training and most importantly, proper capital management and risk management.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, True legend said:

I have not loose money in the world of cryptocurrency to the extend that I will regret, I might have joined late but the little benefit I have gain is never a reason for me to regret rather I will say am lucky. I don't know if other members like @Abideen has experience a loose?

You are always welcome mate. Yes I have once lost 200 litcoins in the process on investing on the coins. But I never even for once regret about the lost because what I have gain in the hole of cryptocurrency is far more than the 200 litcoins I have lost. To the extent I even regards to my self as a lucky person in cryptocurrency. More greetings

• +1 1

No i don't blame myself for joining crypto talk. Rather i am happy to joining crypto talk. By joining here i can earn money. There is no investment. You can also learn many things about cryptocurrency and other stuff. You can also develop your writing skills and language skill. So i am very glad joining here.

• +2 1

I have lost some 15$ in crypto currency trading but I am not regretting it because I have earned something from this forum so far as well. And I think by learning through this forum I would be able to make profit for myself someday as well.

• +3 1

I have never blamed myself for joining, for what I gained more than what I lost, and I also learned a lot through these mistakes and small losses, and on the contrary, I blame myself for not hearing about currencies and joining them until late, however we have many opportunities, so there is no need for regret.

• +1 1

No, my dear friend, I do not blame myself for working in this forum, as I am making big profits through it and I advise everyone to work with it because it is a great opportunity to make a lot of money.

Frankly, my friend, I do not blame myself for joining the CryptoTalk forum and joining this field because of the amount of important information that I got with this new technology and in addition to that the amount of good financial gains that we get from the forum by writing new and useful topics

There is nothing to blame myself for joining this field

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes there are some people who are like that. they feel like a failure and blame the crypto when the mistake he himself created. failure begins with their fear and they are easily fooled.

Fearing doesn't gives them failure, but they just failing from their luck of knowledge and greedy, but fear is something thats everyone have including expertise. 

• +2 1

Well dear I appreciate myself that I joined Cryptocurrencies bcz still now I have earned a lot of income and doing best in this field. Actually I have learned it and practice it' and those who blame themselves for joining such platform are those who get into this field without knowing it and experience it and returned to their best leaving a bad opinion about Cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

Why I blame me I earned lots of money trouogh crypto i invest only earned money trouogh airdrops or some projects im in profit first gain some knowledge about crypto then invest

• +4 1

I think we blame our self if we dont join the cryptocurrency, there are many people who regret the year 2017 if on this time interested or invested on Bitcoin maybe today they are rich, in this case yes they have blamed their self

• +4 1

I will only blame myself if I lose my money because of my ignorance on crypto. That's why I prefer to gain some knowledge first before doing a certain task on increasing my profit atleast if I lose I learned on my mistakes

• +3 1

As my own experience im loosing before more than 100$ but im not blaming my self a take it as an experience that i can be learn from it.it is the other way of lossing.if you kniw hiw to lose you will know how to win.thats what i thingking right now

• +4 1

But I imagine they are not blaming their selves by combination Crypto was in fact beneficial and pardon? makes them pang of guilt is that they missing every one the moneys for the reason that they are not vigilant and astute not about amalgamation in crypto. 

I never blame myself for join crypto i would rather feel blessed to join here. Cause this is the great platform for me. I got my own position in this platform. So it is really great opportunity for me.

I feel that way when i was a begginer because i lost a lots of money because i invest without knowledge. We should all understand crypto world is very volatil and we can lose most of our money inside on night, and we shouldn't trade or invest without having a knowledge, trust me . Try to gain some knowledge otherwise you'll always lose money even if you make money.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

I have never blamed crypto because crypto has given me so many benefits. From the day I joined Crypto, I have been able to earn a lot of money from Crypto. I have never lost so, I have never blamed Crypto for my fault.

well if you have lost in the world of the cryptocurrency it is not the fault of the cryptocurrency but it is the fault of yourself that you have chosen the wrong asset to make an investment.

I am not blaming myself by joining crypto. I get more benefit from it and i hope i will get more benefit in future. It give us the opportunity of gaining knowledge and one thing is that there people can earn money here. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I have not regret even sometimes I lose money and it just because of lack of knowledge and poor decisions. Well I think someone would regret who would be too greedy and lose all what he has. So I think this is highly risky world and u need to take measured steps so that u would be able to earn otherwise there is no place for ignorant people

There is a time everyone losses money to crypto. This is generally at the beginner times. It is not only limited to crypto, you could lose money in any business when you are inexperienced, and have little knowledge about it's fundamentals. 

As soon as you start researching, learning and gaining experience, your losses will gradually become lower and at some point you will start making money more than you lose.

So for beginners, it is always advised to start investing in small amounts, even try demo accounts with trial money to gain some experience. And never give up.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not think that anyone is blaming himself because he entered the world of coding, and I do not believe that someone has lost all his money in encryption because what happens is a good profit for everyone and what you have to do is work calmly, calmly and improve walking with your steady steps to know what you do to become truly successful

On 12/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Lubruselu said:

Is anyone here are blaming his/her self because of joining the cryptocurrency and losses a lot of money in cryptocurrency without recovering those money yet till this time?

For me, I do not blame anyone or even myself in the event of losing money, the matter, and this matter cannot be held responsible for this. This is a trade in which profit and loss can be made.