Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago?

I have invested in bitcoin from a long time ago but its not from 5 years ago something about past 3 years i have invested in it which was made by one of my friend at that time the price was high from the recent price so it makes me difficult to withdraw it.

I would doubt if your actually a Crypto user if you are. Hold a full coin for 5 years continuously, as basically every player in the use of Crypto world obviously want to make gains in the of value market price on bitcoin as especially when bitcoin was called at nearly &20000

Unfortunately, I had no idea about the world of encryption five years ago and I was hoping to know this field at that time and I bought currencies only this year when the price fell to $ 4000 and I am very happy that I was able to achieve some profits when the price rose and reached $ 9000

Actually five years back I haven't started dealing in cryptocurrency but a friend of mine who did bought bitcoin back then really did profit from it when he sold his.

• +2 1

I don't know about bitcoin five years ago so I didn't buy. I know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies nearly about 2 years ago. Those are luck who bought btc when it's price was too low. 

On 4/20/2020 at 7:06 PM, Depth Jonny said:

People who bought Bitcoin 5 years ago or more and can retain or hold it, I think they are now so wealthy. You need lots of capital to save or to sell now.

Exactly, the price was $200 back in 2015 and some people did gamble and buy back then. It was when hodl mentality appeared as well and everyone followed. Circumstances were good for Bitcoin's adoption and many people begun talking about Bitcoin in television creating favorable terms. You could just invest 1K and two years later this investment managed to reach 100 times more. Think that most people bought 5-50 Bitcoins during 2015 and held for 2 years, making lots of money.

I wish I had known the existence of cryptocurrencies five years ago and I bought bitcoin at that time but the time was late when I learned about the existence of bitcoin in 2016 and until I started earning in 2018 but I am trying to make up for the time that has passed by investing alternative currencies for a long time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really I missed the opportunity or making huge profits from crypto market not buying btc not eth at the time when eth is less then one USD. Therefore we need to become professional now past not returning for us only we need learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis for now earnings from this market. 

Before five years only I have heard about the bitcoin and the price was too high and it became my one of the dream to earn bitcoin and invest in bitcoin. No even I haven't bought btc up to now .

I don't think there are many such people! But in any case, this is just shocking news. It would be so cool to accidentally take, and find on your mail the data from the old account, which has a cryptocurrency

Whosoever that was opportune to buy large amount of bitcoins and patiently hold till this moment, there is high possibility for him to be counted among Crypto multi millionaires. As of then BTC was nothing and even me I underestimated it when I was first expose to the system. But today it's the best, most valuable and expensive coin.

• +2 1

recently , I joined Crypto market ( before 2-3 year ago ) . at that time bitcoin is on Good price so I didn't purchased it that's guys are very lucky who purchase bitcoin at low price befor 5-7 year ago , now they're in Good profit at this time 🙂 .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It can be very hard you see those who hold bitcoin for the past five years till date because then nobody thought one day Bitcoin will be so expensive as it is now.

As for me, I did not work in the crypto field until two years ago, and I cannot buy and keep bitcoin because its price is high and I do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, I think that many people who bought bitcoin 5 years ago have become rich now

I have not even folded for 5 months. But i think , someone will only hold that much time only if had a experience of 10 years ahead when Bitcoin launched. Or someone will be there who just have money so buyed some bitcoin and then forgot it. Actually holding can be of two types. Long run like 5-10 years where surely the price will increase according to me. Or 6-12 months, where chances are there the price will be high or low as compared to BUY price.

• +1 1

I think there is a lot of people who really did so , but this time its tough we are all in the same bought those people especially who do not really understand what to do its one of the best to work with and in some cases that we are able to really define it in cases we can tell so there is a strange feeling to it and it can be well offered in cases we ccan tell in some cases

I am not one but I believe there are some other people out there who invested on bitcoin and we currently holding uptill now because they have it in mind that until bitcoin reaches a specific amount they will sell and I am happy for those who have bought bitcoin then because they can make good profit even if they choose to sell today.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I'm new to the crypto world. I've been to the crypto world for just 7 days. I have never purchased Bitcoin. Yet, I have had numerous open doors working in crypto and have had the option to bring in cash.

• +2 1

Well I think those people who bought bitcoins 5 years ago will not be I  this forum page. Cause they might be millionaire by now! And why will they waste their time contributing in this forum page while they have more important business to do!

I don't think that they didn't sell at 10 or 20 thousand and made riches from this, who would not sell unless he doesn't care about money. Also very hard to find some of these people as most will have no time now with bitcoin but if they are only still holding.

• +1 1

I bought more then 1 btc five years back to fund advcash for vcc for my marketing campaigns. Went terribly wrong. i quit btc since then. i recently bought btc for investment and put them on lease. Really happy with bitcoin profiting as twice as just for holding them. My advice will be buy them to lend them for long term passive income and bitcoin investment.

I am knowing about bitcoin since 2020, but one thing the person who buy bitcoin 5 years or more ago that person are the luckiest person in the world. You all are know in 2017, the bitcoin price bullish and reached highest value 20k So the persons who sell at that time becomes millionaire. So i think bitcoin is a big opportunity of life time. If we buy now and hold it then bitcoin also give us huge profit. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Lol mate. I have start trading in this year february and it was my first time to buy bitcoin. I heard about bitcoin for a very long time but i was not believe it because i did not get someone to give me good explanations about bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I knew about BTC from 2017 I think. Before that many people didn't know about crypto currency. If i would know that BTC will be that much valuable then i would have bought as many BTC as i can even i need to be in debt for that.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes I'm not btc before 5 years because on that time I'm not know btc. What is btc on that time but who that bought btc more time ago they will became rich in the society.

• +1 1