Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago?

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well I think those people who bought bitcoins 5 years ago will not be I  this forum page. Cause they might be millionaire by now! And why will they waste their time contributing in this forum page while they have more important business to do! 

Edited by MohammadMohsin
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

If there's some people are holding their coins 5 years ago, i think they are having some big money because on 2017, the price of bitcoin pumped by $20000 which is a high value of it so if they are hokding 5 yrs ago, i think they are exchanged it last 2017 because they can now earn a lot of money.

I m not one of those lucky members! 5 years a go then in 2017 you sell them this is the future gold! we hope that in the future we will get an other opportunity with this magic cryptocurrency!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have never bought bitcoin in that year. because I just joined this in 2019 and I've heard the news that 5 years ago the price was very expensive and the process was also very easy.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:47 PM, Bantay116 said:

I don't know if there some people bought 5 years in bitcoin and still golding now.  Because probably they will sell bitcoin already on bitcoin bull run when the price reach up to 20,000$

Maybe some people did sell. I am selling half of my holding and enjoy the profit when bitcoin hit 3K. However, there are too many expenses for women. Well, work hard to play hard. I believe some people know how to enjoy life.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

i dont know if you will find someone here who has been holding for that long because i think with the big pump to 20k most holders sold their coins.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i dont know if you will find someone here who has been holding for that long because i think with the big pump to 20k most holders sold their coins.

Are you forgetting someone? The one who holds more in the first place. We are not sure he is dead or alive. But the tracks telling he still holds.

You can imagine what will happen in five years if I buy bikoin today. I did not buy that five years ago, bitcoin existed. 

I have a colleagues that buy Bitcoin and actually he is now rich but very friendly to teach crypto to us. I already heard bitcoin but I am hesitant to purchased Bitcoin before because it is not yet popular.

• +1 1

Well if there is a forum like this that I salute, I myself do not need long-term investment for 5 years. the reason is that it takes so long when my needs in life are uncertain so that's the reason I don't want long-term investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes i bought bitcoin in the year 2010. when it's price is around $2500. That i fell the price is very high. When the price of bitcoin goes up to $20000. Then i think crypto is not like wealth. It is very different thing in this world.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

Are you forgetting someone? The one who holds more in the first place. We are not sure he is dead or alive. But the tracks telling he still holds.

yea of course he is still holding it all but im talking about someone else other than satoshi because i doubt someone see it reach 20k and dont sell and rather see it go back to 3k.

15 hours ago, patitaycute said:

I have a colleagues that buy Bitcoin and actually he is now rich but very friendly to teach crypto to us. I already heard bitcoin but I am hesitant to purchased Bitcoin before because it is not yet popular.

not yet popular? i dont know where you live but bitcoin is very popular worldwide and you not hearing about it doesnt mean bitcoin isnt a big thing. so buy it now before its too late

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

not yet popular? i dont know where you live but bitcoin is very popular worldwide and you not hearing about it doesnt mean bitcoin isnt a big thing. so buy it now before its too late

Yes Bitcoin is not yet popular on every country on this year, it doesn't mean that it is popular to your country it was similar to us. So I need to research about it to have a knowledge about.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 2:59 AM, patitaycute said:

Yes Bitcoin is not yet popular on every country on this year, it doesn't mean that it is popular to your country it was similar to us. So I need to research about it to have a knowledge about.

oh now i understand what you saying, but i think by the time every country and people know about it then it would be too late and they would be buying bitcoin at the top and not the bottom like us now. so its good you found it so early on your own.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Unfortunately I didn’t buy bitcoin 5 or more years ago. In 2017 I was introduced to bitcoin. But as a student I wasn’t have enough money to buy bitcoin. So i didn’t buy bitcoin. I wish i buy bitcoin in 2017 at 3k.     

• -1 1

2 hours ago, Bashir said:

suppose by the point each of us  and those know approximately it then it'd be too overdue and they'd be buying bitcoin at the pinnacle and not the bottom like us now. so its appropriate you located it so early in your very own.

Yeah, you are right. But that time we do not know that bitcoin will pump that much. So we did not buy it or hold. But now we can realize that how much profit we can gain if we buy and hold bitcoin that time.

• +1 1

I know there are no people on the site who bought Bitcoin five years ago because people didn't have the desire to get so much Bitcoin because then the price of bitcoin was so low and so many people didn't know about it. Five years ago, no humanNone of the people present here were married five years ago.

• +2 1

If theres is someone here holding bitcoins way back 5years ago wow maybe he/shes a multi millionaire now.the price today compared before are the real proof that in bitcoin we can gain big profits

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If someone bought 5 bitcoin in five year's ago, now he will be feeling nice. Because 5 years ago the price of bitcoin is very low. And now around $7500. after few month the price goes more than 10,000.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I didn't know about Bitcoin five years ago and the truth is unfortunate. Because if I had bought it since then I would have made big profits now.

• -2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 10:47 PM, Bantay116 said:

I don't know if there some people bought 5 years in bitcoin and still golding now.  Because probably they will sell bitcoin already on bitcoin bull run when the price reach up to 20,000$

It's hard to accomplish that not selling when you see your profit grow by 300 to 1000% percent we live on greed but I believe there are still but only few of them and maybe not a member of this forum, but we'll see other coment.

• +2 1

I didn't buy bitcoin past ago I wonder if I buy just 2 dollars worth of btc I could make now 140000 dollars