Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago?

I start my journey in crypto currency two years back, so l can't hold bitcoins for 5 years, and l have not interest to hold bitcoins for long term, because I have no patients to wait for 5 years to earn profit, I have hold my coins but when prices increase I immediately sell and earn profit instance.

2 hours ago, jack0 said:

i bought at 2017 dec, i think majority of peoples has made this mistake to buy the bitcoin at the peak point, when its about to drop.

Most of those kind of buyers are fresh/first buy buyers, who have no idea what they are getting into and at what time.

No I did not buy it but 4 years ago I collected from faucets and stored it until 2016 and when the price rose to 2000 dollars I sold it. Very sorry about this in 2017 at a price of 17K

15 hours ago, roshi said:

bro i have heard about bitcoin before 3 years ago and also then bitcoin was to low i was want to buy bitcoin then but i was not except that can it will give me profit 

Were you able to buy at that there years back? Because it seems you came into cryptocurrency early too, I am just starting but bitcoin is very high in price for me to purchase a single bitcoin

I bought some bitcoin 5 years ago and after that I took a lot of profits when I stored it and bought a car from those profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Akasshh said:

Well haven't buyed 5 year before ,buyed around 2 years back and currently is in great loss coins like stem,siacoin,etc are in low rates and there are few chance of going high prices.

I also think that bitcoin have their own status. As a invedtor and buye you should know how the value will behave you should keep looking at the facts and know how to work with numbers. You should study to know what will be the behavior of coins. 

Yes many people are here who are here from many years ago and maybe they have bought btc and they are very lucky about that but for me i  am new on Crypto field and all this stuff so i just always wanted to earn more btc through sites like this.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Yes many people are here who are here from many years ago and maybe they have bought btc and they are very lucky about that but for me i  am new on Crypto field and all this stuff so i just always wanted to earn more btc through sites like this.

Only few can hold such bitcoin for five years, most of us have one issues to solve at home and we have to dispose our bitcoin to get the finance for the problem

On 12/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

I have bought over 5 years ago and buying today too, I used a lot from it on the 2017-2018 and most of it burned with altcoins. But then again, i made most of it with altcoins too so...

I wish that i had bought bitcoin five years ago or even got interested in bitcoin and started to use faucets. If you used faucets five years ago as well, you would have made a huge fortune by now. I think that those that did have bitcoin from five years ago will have to have some serious self restraint to not sell all their bitcoin in anticipation of bigger profits in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my case i am not much old in this crypto world. I just join it because of crypto talk and now i have started trading in crypto currencies. 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, Whited35 said:

I think who have bought bought BTC 5 years ago and still keeping them in the cryptocurrency wallet will surely get benefits by selling them after the Bitcoin halving event which is going to happen soon in the crypto world. This one is the most waited event for us. 

I think that people that bought bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency before is imvesting and if they will check their hold money now then I am sure that they collected and saved much money from before becuase the value have significant raise. 

No not me I can't hold bitcoins for such a longtime just imagin 5 years but it's profitable and as for me I new about bitcoin in 2018 therefore, theris no way could have bought five years ago but how I wish I new about it by then.

If anyone has brought bitcoins before 5 years then into this time he will be millionaire because of the rates Bitcoin having even people are getting richer from this things only they are investing their money in the right place that makes them richer in upcoming time but for these thing also you have to mix your that you have experience and knowledge because having this things you cannot invest your money in the right place because only seen the trend you cannot invest your money maybe the train will opposite go and you will have to face the losses so make sure that you are learning things then going for investment.

Frankly, I do not think that I can maintain my position when making big profits, at least I set a stop loss order to avoid falling and regretting after that.

No friend  I don't  bought  crypto  5 years before  or more then 5 years.  As I joined crypto  from  last year. And I want to have some bitcoin  but don't  know how to earn so I decide  to purchase.  So i purchase  at the rate of round about  10000$ .

To be honest i never buy bitcoin, i earn them for free, i can't buy bitcoin from my country, but i earn good coins and i trad and sport bet it and i try to make it much more money.

My experience, I am with this field, has only lasted for three years now, and all I have observed is that Bitcoin is not suitable for investing in it for the long term. I mean for a few months it has a positive change and does not reach the required level, cancel the deal

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion, to this point of time everybody who owned bitcoin in previous time already sold it because there were several times when it was growing high.

I chatted with a person in yobit chat who has access to his wallet where to store 2 bitcoins that he bought 3 years ago, he still has not used them in any way and wants to keep them in the wallet for another 7 years..

On 4/2/2020 at 9:47 AM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hello dear mate, I am new in this crypto world and I joiner cryptocurrency last year, so their is no chance to buy bitcoin past 5 years a go. But now I am realize why I not join cryptocurrency earlier because I know the value of bitcoin.

I am also regretting these days I came in cryptocurrency in 2015 when the price of bitcoin was around $400 bit I missed that golden opportunity but right now I am investing in ethereum and bitcoin cash 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:53 PM, Kakabba said:

Actually I haven't been using bitcoin for a long time, and I started using crypto just about a year ago, when it was expensive, but if I had discovered that in the past I would have bought many currencies.

I think that if there is anyone that bought bitcoin before or 5 years later and if they chose to hold it until now then I think that they will be rich because I think that it will be great for them because that will become a fortune to them. 

I think people who store cryptocurrencies for long periods of time like this already these people have a lot of patience and really deserve success and big profits

On 4/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Sty1e said:

the problem is that those who bought bitcoin 5 years ago and more of their units, and not who NP suspected that the bitcoin bar will be 20,000 to most of the sold bitclines for 1000-3000$ and Yes, in this case, people got a big profit and I am one of them

If you bought bitcoin 5yrs ago, then in 2017 you got million if you have that much, and wait for more pump this year.

1 hour ago, koussai999 said:

I think people who store cryptocurrencies for long periods of time like this already these people have a lot of patience and really deserve success and big profits

Yes ai think that you are right because if they earned before and if they put an investments in bitcoin before I think that they will gonna earn more money now because the time has come that it is best to sell right now.