Future Of Ethereum? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Yup sure. I have believe in ethereum. It will definitely surge up to $400 or even more from it as there is also upgrades ahead in this year

6 minutes ago, fo1lluko1l said:

Even the fact that his Commission is less does not help him, he does not grow as bitcoin does, so a lot of people look only at bitcoin.

Bitcoin is mainly a tool for speculation and trading in order to generate profits.

Ethereum is one of the best tools we have in crypto environment.

1 hour ago, Suhannewaz said:

2019 was a huge year for Ethereum in terms of development achievements and the growing popularity of its market-reigning decentralized applications, or dApps. On the year, though, this traction didn't translate to major changes in the price of ether (ETH), the commodity “gas” of the Ethereum blockchain.

I think this year 2020, will be even better especially with the new update to 2.0 this January.

There no coins to surpass Bitcoin but ethereum is one of the best coins that has good performance this past few years.we can see it by checking it's chart and we can see how fast ethereum gain it's value from ICO to it's currency status.

I have no doubt about this coin, you can see their progress and until now still become the second coin after bitcoin. This condition will keep running and no coin can take ethereum place. From history and development progress ethereum has good track record, for future this is the best coin after bitcoin.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:08 AM, Satya31 said:

I think its price will reach $400 in 2020.

You're probably right about that, but I think that's only going to happen if bitcoin gets to $10,000 or above.  I don't think Eth is going to go on a bull run on its own, though that's possible.  And I wouldn't worry about its future, because its popularity and the strength of its community is second only to bitcoin.  Those two coins aren't in competition with each other, by the way.

ethereum is my favorite altcoin unfortunately at the moment it is following the negative trend of all the other coins except bitcoin, if Buterin does not invent some exceptional feature or a winning fork I believe that for eth it will be difficult to return to the old splendor of late 2017 (it was worth about 1200 $)

In my opinion ethereum has a good future, it is likely that prices will rise again like when it peaked a few years ago. But we must always be careful because of the high risk 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I believe, and within four years from now, Ethereum will move in one of its most difficult stages to achieve its ambitious goals related to proving itself in the face of risks and expansion more and accommodate more users and we will start to exceed the use cases that we see today.

Yea i am sure Ethereum will be rise uo agai.  However, because Ethereum is becoming more popular, it has become the biggest problem facing the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum developers are fully aware of this problem and they are in the process of making some significant changes. 

Ethereum is a kind of currency that is different from all other currencies and if its price is lower now then it can rise at other times and if its price goes up we will have a lot of support and everyone will use it.

4 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

Etherum actually a promising and potential coin. Lots of tokens we can see in the Crypto market which has been made from Eth network. In future Eth will be the replacement of Bitcoin.

well yea etheruem is a good coin and has its own network but it still relying on the fluctuation of bitcoin price and i would not go as far as to call that etheruem will replace bitcoin oneday.

Future of ethereum? Etherium straight away is dropping down like bitcoin and every coin in the market, but in the after that day I'm in the family way selected skillful news for etherium and the other coin, maybe he will drive beck to 500 dollars 

reaching $400 in this year? well I hope so.. It would be nice if there is bullish market so we can see that highest price of ethereum.. Well it is not too late you can accumulate the cheap price of ethereum and hold it, for sure you can make profit of eth.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Smiling_assasin said:

All the crypto is based upon blockchain technology and this technology is growing fast, so the crypto currency as well as ethereum will also grow.

Yes some of the coin growth depends on the blockchain it was using and eth has a good blockchain

I believe in this project. Some people believe that ethereum can overtake bitcoin. I believe that the coin will become expensive after the update.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethereum is dumping from last two days and i think this is the best opportunity to catch it, yes we can give it a chance to invest in ethereum, its a good coin and give better gains in future.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The current price of ethereum is $ 140. But I think the price of ethereum will increase further in the future. And it will come to a good stage in the future.

I think the future of ethereum coins is very bright as demand for their use of ethereum is increasing day by day and whose market value is high and there is a huge demand in global market.

I firmly believe that the future of Ethereum Coin is very bright as the number of Adrium users is increasing day by day with new members connecting.So the future of ethereum coins is very bright.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:41 PM, Migo said:

Etherium now is dropping down like bitcoin and every coin in the market, but in the next year I'm expecting some good news for etherium and the other coin, maybe he will go beck to 500 dollars 

Yes all the cryptocurrency are dropping down ..but the Ethereum has a good future like bitcoin.i hope it price go upr very soon..and it is good time to buy ethereum

• +1 1

I think Ethereum has a bright future.Because it is a good coin.It is the second largest coin in the crypto market.In these days its price is 130$ and i think its price will upto this price.

• +1 1

I am definitely said that the future of Ethereum is very very shine.Ethereum is most profitable currency and their popularity in coinmarket also very high

• +1 1