Future Of Ethereum? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Ethereum is the one of cryptocurrency that's are everyone are waiting for its future, and many of people are hoping that's ETH will overtake bitcoin

The future of Ethereum is too bright. We all know that eth already hits 1k in 2017 and its team is too much strong. So I think bitcoin will hit 1k very soon.

The Future of ethereum will be base on the new update, if the update is good and it will fix all the problem the ethereum network faces and stop the network from congesting, say ethereum future will be great and price will improve greatly.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:48 PM, thiscomm said:

I totally agree with your opinion. ethereum will make a surprise when the launch of ETH 2.0 with the latest smart contracts that have been offered lately. i.e. benefits for everyone who invests min. one coin. and for the price issue I really hope that change in 2020.

Every coin's future is depend on its upgradation in the version.as ethereum 2.0 is about to launch after the lsunch it will be more better than now

Hi my friend 💙
In my opinion, I think that ethereum is a very good crypto coin and has many good points like fast transactions and that awesome network.
And. I am really excited for ethereum 2.0

Etherium now is dropping down like bitcoin and each coin in the market, however in the following year I'm expecting some uplifting news for etherium and the other coin.

The future if the etherum looks very bright.Because the amiunt of investors in the etherum is increasing day-by-day.So it's price will rise to a sufficient level at the end of this year.

Yes, you have listed the advantages of ETH correctly. It has less transaction fees than bitcoin and thus can give higher returns. 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

I think in this year eth can break 500$ and even more if btc goes more then 15000$ in this year then may be it gonna goes down so be ready for it and enjoying it's price is 169$ .

On 12/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, xpertt said:

I think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin.

ETH is a good coin and in the crypto market ETH coin i the important coin because so many peoples will buy this coins and safe it because they know that the ETH coin is the best coin and it will give us good profit in future because it is good coin after the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Ethereum will will surely get as big as $500 this year or next year. Holding it now is the best. It is a future coin. 

Ethereum could go even p to the previous ATH which is 1000+ usd, but i tell you ethereum is nit the future of crypto.

Today, Ethereum costs $ 162. Every day, its prices rise and fall. But I can't say exactly whether the price of Ethereum will be $ 170 next week.

After making a Hard Fork on the Ethereum network yesterday, there were no significant price changes on Ethereum, I began to think that investors and developers might have switched a lot from the Ethereum network.

Ethereum Classic has so far been a major year, and Grayscale has been so. Last week, Grayscale reported that 2019 was its most profitable year in terms of cryptocurrency investments with customers in digital currencies spending more than $600 million, and double the amount cumulative between 2013 and 2018.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:41 PM, Migo said:

Etherium now is dropping down like bitcoin and every coin in the market, but in the next year I'm expecting some good news for etherium and the other coin, maybe he will go beck to 500 dollars 

Yes in the best altcoin list ethereum will be within top five best alt coins.etehreum to ipgrade its new vesion soon as ethereum 2.0 which results in good future of thr Ethereum

Ethereum is one of the good and popular coin and have a great potential to gain the market value in coming days, so we have to invest in ehtereum also as its value is affordable right now but may be out of reach in future when its price rise.

The ethereum community prefers to stay on its ledger and not mutate it. That's why there are a lot of hard forks in the ethereum blockchain, the latest being Muir Glacier. We can't expect the price to react until the ethereum 2.0 shard gets deployed to the mainnet.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The future of Ethereum is very promising because it has potential especially its the second most cryptocurrency before btc, and maybe it might grow more as times passes by. 

The future of ethereum is very well because now it will be a POS coin and all miners will sell their rigs and will buy ethereum. 

Ethereum prices wil for sure rise with the rise of bitcoin. As we have seen the example of it now a days. That with the rise of bitcoin etherum also rises upwards.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethereum has a very bright future ahead. Considering it's usage in the market, it is way to high. ETH has a lot of things that can do compared to other cryptocurrencies. Even bitcoin lost in the usage factor of these different coin. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Ethereum is a crypto currency like bitcoin. Its furure is very bright. It will be also maintain a good market value like bitcoins.