Future Of Ethereum? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

I have high beliefs for Ethereum so that's why I've been mining and accumulating it nonstop for a while now. If 2.0 launch goes well like planned and delivers like anticipated then there's a high chance of it growing wild.

in my opinion Ethereum has a great future alot of people see that Ehereum and Bitcoin are the best , and beleive in it, and they like to invest in it 

I am very optimistic that Ethereum prices could reach $ 400 this year. Because first in January 2018 alone Ethereum prices reached $ 1,417. Maybe history will repeat in 2020, hopefully.

2 hours ago, Shajahan32 said:

Ethereum has a great future because it is gaining popularity day by day and traders are buying.

Day by Day Eth is getting users and getting more popular, it has a good future ahead

On 12/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly.

It will always under bitcoin until they are fully decentralized. But I hold it because the language is easy to use and many projects are using ethereum.

Maybe this is now the year of etherium.i mean in mid year up to 2021.i have also a few etherium and i will try yo buy using my profit on bitcoin.and also in my profit on litecoin

On 1/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, Rukhsad said:

eth is dumping day but day but if btc will rise the eth will also rise moon.so depend on btc

Watch out for this midyear the eth will boom.we will get profit to that for sure up untill next year of 202.

Becouse 2021 is the year of etherium thats will be cross its all time high i think

The future of ethereum is bright, personally I think it will be one of those cryptocurrencies that will stay and will be constantly trying to get close with the leading cryptocurrency; which is bitcoin.

Ethereum was distinguished from all digital currencies by its price stability, and you find it when the market ignites separately from its influence and when it falls as well and does not rise or fall except on special dates gradually.

• +2 1

The future of Ethereum is very bright. But it is invested at a lower price than Bitcoin. I am hopeful that the price of Ethereum will be at least 500 USD this year.

The future if ethereum because if its technologies I think it will bring more worthiest erc20 tokens that's will be popular and the most used

$ 400 is a reasonable price for ethereum. 3 months ago it cost $ 300. Today (January 2020) all cryptocurrencies show growth. Ethereum is an old and useful coin. Its price will definitely rise.

Ethereum (ETH) was in the bear trend trenches. Even in 2019, when world markets recorded almost record profits and Bitcoin grew 90% in 12 months, market capitalization's second largest cryptocurrency posted a loss, effectively underperforming it all.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

yeah sure, Ethereum is now moving slowly towards $200, and if it breaks this mark we will see the next step towards $400. 

apart from low fees and fast transactions, etherum as a token platform also makes etherum stronger. waiting for etherum 2.0 can also potentially raise the price of etherum, and I think etherum can reach $ 500 this year.

Ethereum shows a significant growth in the market. Its price becomes more stable and a potential that it has a bright future to the cryptocurrency world, and I'm starting to explore and use this currency also.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, hmind said:

All follow the price of bitcoin.  And ethereum is also affected. Indeed, the prediction of the end of this year is unexpected, where many people expect that there will be an increase.

Soon ETH coin will make a great bull and this time ETH coin will make a history buy like the BTC because this time BTC will touch the almost 200,000$ and the ETH will touch the minimum 10,000$ and if you have 1 ETH then you safe that because it will give you high profit soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that Ethereum is the best coin for those which have less investment and i think it is very profitable currency among all the crypto currencies .And nowadays it value is going up and down i suggest if you want to profitable trading buy some Ethereums at low price to get free profit .

yes eth maybe rise in this year and cross 500$.Eth now rising price around 171$ Etherium very bright future good for investment.

Edited by Soaib khan

I also think Ethereum is a good thing for the future for people as it is working on Ethereum outsourcing website to make money. If people know more about it then you can make good money.

nobody knows what the future of etherium will be maybe etheriums price will strike up or strike down it depends on the market of the coins if it will be in demand it will strike up if not it will not.

This is very good if Ethereum has a very high price because many will use it because of its advantages such as speed in transactions and its costs are less, this year many will use it.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

The last time it reaches $1,500 per ETH in the last bull run so if ever it happens again. We can expect ETH price to soar a minimum of $800 per ETH.  But when POS starts it will shoot up 10x or more depending on the demand. since the more ETH you own the higher the POS rewards.

spacer.png

If you think of giving Ethereum a chance, this would be a very good decision.  I think its price will reach $ 400 in 2020.  So we need to know about Ethereum and hold it to get good profits.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also 

Future of any coin depend on users. If they start supporting ethereum then it can raise above btc also. It has better features than btc. If it gets chance it could break all records.