What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

I don't think so that it could be illegal through word wide because may be there become taxes on it so government would have no issue with it but if it go in digital form independently then might be banned .

Yes Investment is illegal in our country about Crypto but theu haven't mentioned about the earnings through it. For this oaw i blame the government officials lack of knowledge about Crypto they are not well known and are corrupted for banning the Crypto.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

Hello my dear friend. Cryptocurrency is also being accepted in many parts of the world. The parts who recognize the value of crypto currency makes it legal and easily accept it. Sooner or later other parts will also accept it. 

In my opinion the whole thing latest through the internet definitely will have to deal with decline from bitcoin nowadays, and yet someday typically the authorities definitely will can try bitcoin is necessary in your over the internet your life

at first little price fall is sure thing but later on it will go as usual by the way how can anyone ban something that is not in the government's hands itself ? , how can anyone can stop bitcoin as long as someone demand to buy it ?

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Failure to legislate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will not make a big difference because people in their dealings do not depend on governments at all, but transactions are carried out within a decentralized network that cannot be controlled or influenced.

The price of any electronic cryptocurrency cannot be controlled
Because everyone is in control of the price of digital currencies
and the demand for bitcoin currency will rise 
while the economic recession causes a big sale in the bitcoin currency
 which caused a rapid decline in the price of Btc.

There is always a fight by governments towards Bitcoin and they consider it illegal because they affect the economy of countries and its currency, but in other countries there are automated teller machines for Bitcoin and encryption is dealt with more easily perhaps in the future it will increase the Bitcoin legality

I think that this will happen sooner or later, either countries will simply make it unprofitable to use cryptocurrencies ( large taxes, etc. ), or they will make their own cryptocurrencies.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

If they considered crypto as a legal then my opinion it can help more people and the most good thing the country who do not have enough when it comes to financial will benefits too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

President so many countries banned crypto currency, because this crypto currency not pay any fees to the governments, so this countries not except crypto currency, but this type activities not stop crypto currency, daily so many investors adds in crypto,because they know crypto is the only platform to became rich in short period.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:39 PM, Sid said:

If bitcoin is declared illegal then the popularity of bitcoin will go down which allows bitcoin prices to go down too. It could be that over time bitcoin will die 😅

Bitcoin will be fully legal if all countries accept it then the price seen will surely rise 

Just now, BitTim said:

With all this we should understand that cryptocurrecy has really come from far and it's beyond that level of doubt and become illegal worldwide but when it happens I still believe that it's activities will still continue behind the closed doors 

If they ban it worldwide, then they will force it to be used mostly in illegal acts, there will be no point of acting innocents.

Many crypto currencies are problem's, so they don't benefit the government. But over time the government has the importance of BTC in the digital or online world. so they will try BTC coins.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

Now many develop countries are accepting crypto currencies. Only few countries are not accept crypto. I think crypto will never gonna illegal worldwide. It is impossible.

think the authorities may additionally take delivery of these cryptocurrencies, or it may take some time, but perhaps inside the destiny.

That's is the main reason some countries banned cryptocurrency, they don't have fully control over it and they cannot guarantee maximum security on it for their citizens. While some are banning it, some are legalising it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There is no possibility of cryptocurrency being canceled worldwide but gradually more and more people are taking over the world and using cryptocurrency how many countries are now accepted and using more and more popularity will increase in the future and many more people will be conditioned.

I think it is chamging in present time because lots of countries have already started accepting bitcoin. Even in my country the crypto currency has become legal. 

Cryptocurrency going illegal ain't a big problem of the government, they thought that they will not benefits from implementing cryptocurrency and they won't be able to tax or control it

This varies according to countries. Suppose that encryption encourages illegal transactions, but it also helps many of the poor, especially the assistance it provided in light of this epidemic that overthrow the world. We should not judge cryptography negatively. Only we must see what is good. Stopping encryption will not stop illegal transactions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the main reason why cryptocurrencies are illegal, the governments don't have enough control on it, there is no transparency, they can't collect taxes.

Yes it is. Because crypto is not legalised in all the countries of the world. It is only famous in European countries. But almost all the countries in the Asia have banned cryptocurrencies from their tradings and markets. But maybe they should realise the importance about it and be a good investors in crypto projects. This will improve the economical value of a country. 

7 hours ago, UT2001 said:

This may of course happen one day but it would be difficult to do it worldwide as things are controlled by local governments and they make the rules for the individual countries.

Yea not all countries and states will be experiencing this kind of problem but this problem is often imposed to people

But cryptocurrencies are not illegal currencies around the world and there are countries that allow them to be used freely

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrencies have been legalized in many countries of the world such as Germany, South Korea, Sweden and Brazil, and many other countries, so we cannot expect not to accept cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world and at the same time we cannot expect the opposite.