What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

On 12/12/2019 at 3:45 AM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

I believe that cryptocurrencies must make further developments in order for them to be suitable to replace regular currencies in terms of safety
I believe that the concerned authorities if they implement solutions that can overcome the problems that may face us

I think that it is actually not licensed in some countries, including my own, but despite that I work and get it. You will find some difficulty in dealing with this matter. Now most countries are considering dismantling this barrier and adapting this new system to their advantage

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Just some countries in this world are still banning cryptocurrencies and I do never think like it will be completely considered as the illegal in this world. Cryptocurrency can do such works which other currencies can not do.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, Salauddin said:

The reason you think something is wrong is that all countries, except a few countries, have accepted bitcoin well Although there are many risks in using Bitcoin, they still take it for their benefit Although there are many problems when making payment, sometimes it has many benefits.

Because government will hardly trace the every transactions that we are made. And maybe because they knew that crypto is being used in blackmarket that is why they it is illegal.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

I think that this is unfortunate because cryptocurrency being banned is a bad news to us because we will not be able to earn from now on and I think that it is better unbanned because I dont want it to be banned because I want to earn more here in cryptocurrency. 

If crypto goes illegal world wide then there is a good chance that there will be a reduction in the price because there will be less of a demand of it. This could be the case, however there are currently many countries that do ban crypto and classify it as illegal but it seems that many of the people are still making use of it in those countries and they are still finding ways to earn it online. so the actual future in this case is uncertain.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin gives us financial freedom to change our lives. But there is no chance of banning Bitcoin where in some countries already, their Bitcoinist legal system where they are accepted as Bitcoin payment methods and some countries are not accepted. So I think bitcoin's il-a-thon is always the sat where not all countries are accepting it.

7 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Because government will hardly trace the every transactions that we are made. And maybe because they knew that crypto is being used in blackmarket that is why they it is illegal.

If cryptocurrency should be labeled illegal, then there is a chance of stopping cryptocurrency and this will surely affect anyone that is into cryptocurrency, but we are happy that some countries have started using cryptocurrency

Well it's true that the government is against bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, there are pass restrictions against bitcoin in most countries, but with time there will get to see the importance of bitcoin and start adopting and also soon bitcoin will gain mass adoption.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps, Yes, cryptocurrencies can become banned in most countries, but there will not be such that they will be banned by all countries, they will still be used, because no one is able to disable the coin network

I think that it is unfortunate for cryptocurrency because that they are getting banned in other country because that are saying that they are illegal but I think that is not it because cryptocurrencies relies on the series of blockchains. 

On 5/3/2020 at 3:21 PM, ashua1 said:

Cryptocurrencies have gained global popularity and are now accepted by many countries, and their cryptocurrencies are not completely used illegally. because it still works well in the market and nothing serious

As you said, cryptocurrencies have the huge potential to bring the change in the financial trend. It is created to give the financial freedoms to the people from all around this world by creating the encrypted system and the blockchain technology. I think it would not go illegal worldwide in future.

Some Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is going to illegal due to government can not control on it. Not only government no one can control bitcoin and it will destroy tax and remittance system. I hope this problem will solve in future. 

it's authentic that it's miles one way or the other kind of theft, government is not actually concerned in cryptocurrency so what's the factor of placing taxes with using crypto. they're just going to use cryptocurrency as a medium for the continues corruption.

Yes, I have heard many news that cryptocurrencies are used illegally in the black market. But I will suggest something has to be done to stop this. Some strong decision should be taken to stop this

On 5/12/2020 at 2:59 AM, Basad said:

Some countries doesn't appreciate Bitcoin and cryptocurencies due it's decentralized nature which made it impossible to be control by the government 

It's decentralized nature and high market/price volatility nature are the keys that some countries are still hesitating to adopt the cryptocurrencies and other factors are tax evade threat, illegal money outing/money laundering etc. 

Everyone knows the importance of crypto market in financial crisis condition because due to corona virus pandemic bitcoin although suddenly crashed but recovery of crypto market is awesome then forex and stock market means strong market then others two market which are working online and also crypto market now accepting all top developed countries .

On 5/1/2020 at 2:41 PM, Treat1234 said:

If cryptocurrency should be labeled illegal, then there is a chance of stopping cryptocurrency and this will surely affect anyone that is into cryptocurrency, but we are happy that some countries have started using cryptocurrency

If crypto is deemed illegal by some countries, it won't affect the networks too much. Although if China does ban Bitcoin mining then we certainly would have a big problem. 

The cryptocurrencies are wonderful and very great, and they help a large number of people from different parts of the world, but unfortunately their use is banned in many countries due to some concerns, but it is impossible that the currency is banned all over the world, on the contrary, the importance and knowledge of cryptocurrencies will increase day after day. It will be adopted by many countries of the world

12 hours ago, Basad said:

Indeed these are the crucial components that is hindering the rapid growth of the system, but nevertheless in nearest future crypto currency will touch almost each axis of the world, because it's gaining much attention than before from the public due to this lockdown 

@BasadI see a possibilities of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies as you are telling. Cryptocurrencies are the future money and it has the potential to bring the revolutions in this entire world. I hope all countries will adopt cryptocurrencies in the future.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:29 PM, theghostm1 said:

I believe that the presence of cryptocurrencies will affect in one way or another the currency of the real country. I do not know the nature of this effect .. But I think this is the reason that prevents some countries from prohibiting dealing with it.

right now there are some countries which don't allows cryptocurrency but we can't say that whole world is against of cryptocurrency because some crypto friendly countries are Japan Malta which allows cryptocurrency in their country

Maybe it will become dangerous for the cryptocurrency owners since government can accuse and sent them into prison. But the idea of why the government is not recognize fully the cryptocurrency is because they cant charge tax through that so thank you for the bonus info. If also the cryptocurrency is become illegal, the earners will immediately convert their btc to dollars if they predicted it or else millions of dollars will disperse in crypto world and every transactions from it will be anonymous and considered illegal from the government. 

1 hour ago, Basad said:

@Whited35

One best and interesting thing about crypto currency, am not only forecasting or telling but it's  proving itself to the whole world too to the extent almost everyone has begun to understand little things about crypto currencies

@BasadNew survey suggests, more than 60% people in our country are aware of cryptocurrency. I can imagine , almost the same trends should be there in this entire world. More the awareness about cryptocurrencies,it may surely help for the adoption rates.  

On 6/10/2020 at 12:46 PM, Soaib khan said:

right now there are some countries which don't allows cryptocurrency but we can't say that whole world is against of cryptocurrency because some crypto friendly countries are Japan Malta which allows cryptocurrency in their country

There will be far more countries that will regulate in favor of cryptocurrencies. Even some of them that have banned crypto in the past, are reconsidering their stance. India for example lift the ban on crypto lately and is now reviewing the situation.

• +1 1

Many countries still have a negative attitude towards cryptocurrencies because of the inability of these countries to control these cryptocurrencies and thus impose taxes on those who use these cryptocurrencies, but in the near future these countries will realize the importance of cryptocurrencies in the world