Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

6 hours ago, Revylve said:

Perhaps because now a big price is jumping on the cryptocurrency market, and although everything is not stable, everyone can make money on it, but someone can lose.

Sometimes it is difficult to trace those coins that will have a big price, you just have to trade the ones you know and you mightt be lucky to have more Profits

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

You are right. Patience is very important in crypto currency. When I was joining cryptotalk then I also understand that I earn a lot of money. But patience is very important for every member to earn bitcoin.

Crypto currency trading just like every otger profitable bussines requires passion, attention, dedication, funding and all other stuff healthy for investment, so if you do this well then you can get rich fast. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies is very hard and you would be lucky if you gain small amount of money from it. Getting rich from cryptocurrencies these days is almost impossible, based on my experience. 

Yes, the more we work, the more we will succeed. Crypto is not only rich but also very fast. We just have to wait patiently. The crypto market is not stable. It always has a steep decline. As the price increases, it does not take as little time. However, the price has increased since before.

I did not think of profits at first, entered the field with the goal of entertainment and learning something new, then I saw that I could get good profits

On 12/11/2019 at 1:51 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think you are right. It is not as fast as you think. I think you should learn a lot first. And continue learning. Maybe you can have a lot of capital then use it on trading but it is not sure that you can earn a lot. For my point of view there is no easy money. You will have to take time and make effort to earn it. And when you earn the money you desire it will be a good feeling that you can see the fruit of your hard work.

In the Crypto Market if we want to earn some good amount of money than we need to be learn it and start trading in this market becasue now in the market trading is the best option in which we can trade and earn good amount of money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that crypto is a good way to earn a decent income and to become rich you must be willing to take some risks and to make a sizable investment in the crypto market that you can work with as your basis for earning more. It definitely is not easy and doe require a lot of time and a lot of patience however if it is done right, it can be quite powerful in the future. Crypto can make you rich within reasonable time frames. It is not a get rich quick strategy.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Are you knows surveys of crypto market investors how much percentage earns from crypto market and how much earns constantly profit from crypto market. The results of many surveys that on 8% to 13% percentage of investors who earns constantly and earned become millionaire and remaining 89% peoples are suffering into loss. So it means no short cuts for profits. 

Yes Crypto and trading through it is your quick way to get rich and achieve financial independence, but some work is needed

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes your right i really agree with you is really difficult to make cryptocurrency for free , so you have to work hard to make a good amount and invest it in trading or anything else , but you get rich is really difficult.

5 hours ago, EDMTraz said:

I think you are right about that. Improving this sector requires more knowledge on how to control it. Crypto is risky when you do not know about it. To be profitable, you will need a lot of experience.

Falling down multiple times is fine. we can take wisdom and not repeat the same mistakes, with that we will become stronger and smarter from the experience of failure in the crypto world.

It is very difficult to become wealthy by coding in a short time. This would have happened if you bought cryptocurrencies in 2009, but now we need patience and work hard for long periods and years until we become a little wealthy.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, Safwan said:

Cryptocurrency can make you rich if you are patient to hold and wait, time without number the crypto have a huge rise of price if you have them on ground then you can make good profit from them. 

But not all cryptocurrencies can make you rich if you'll be patients in holding them, because some of cryptocurrencies while the days comes their prices are decreased, and end of the day they dead permanently.

So you are required to be very carefully while you are choosing cryptocurrencies to invest.

• +1 1

Getting rich in crypto is easy, but it doesn't have to work if you have to work. Crypto will certainly be rich fast. Because the crypto market is not stable, no one can give accurate information when its price will rise and fall. It will improve very soon.

On 11.12.2019 at 09:50, Delgboke said:

Of course crypto requiers patience and some time to earn enogh. When you do it like a professional, it brings all your time, moreover, if you want to become a professional you have to study for a long time. The percents which some people, I call them earlier investors, get for the last years are obtained by the luck of these people or by hard job. As for now - luck isn't the best way to get a lot of money from crypto.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Yes to be rich in crypto all you need is patience and hard working you can not become rich all in a sudden  

On 12/10/2019 at 10:50 PM, Delgboke said:

Yes. It's not a money machine. Many people are wrong thinking about the price changing toward 100.000 dollars for a single BTC but that is not to happen.

Your point of view in the shop
 Few have the luck in this field and earn good profits in a short time. As I said this field or any field that you work for free in it, this needs you patience and perseverance and a little sacrifice I mean pay some expenses to come with a satisfactory result and with time you will achieve what you want

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/9/2020 at 2:56 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I don't think that crypto is a quick way to be rich since the big effecr of halving will occur. We are going to lose a big profit on that halving but I hope we can adopt it.

Crypto is really a way to get rich quickly, and so is a way to lose money quickly if you don't know how to deal with the volatile market, thats it bro ..

If you wanted to get rich quickly from crypto then you missed your chances years ago. You could have been a millionaire even a billionaire about a decade ago. But now the prices have stabilized to some extent and the risks have decreased but so have the profits. The price of bitcoin fell down just weeks ago you could have capitalized on that but to make big money you need big investments too.

468x60-3.png

Yes thats true there is quick growth of crypto. And i think if we are stick to our plans and work in crypto for long term we will be successful.  The demand of crypto made it rich by the way. There was need of something like crypto. 

Maybe you can make quick profit with this way. But you must be patient and more than that you must follow event of market. You should get knowledge about it and work very hard. Maybe after 5-10 years you can get your goals. 🙂 No one would say it is easy. 

At first I also thought about the same thing, but in fact it was not and there had to be special and deeper knowledge so that to the extent that I was more expert, I would have to start early and need capital.

6 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

That is true that we can become rich in quick time with crypto.. but we have to know about crypto demands and it's market price. And take some suggestions from experience people

And we can become poor in cryptocurrency if we don't have the knowledge to get us rich quickly, we just need to be careful on how we invest our money in cryptocurrency