Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Reality is painful but now I see crypto as alternative income, the main income is off line job.Also who have 1 BTC in early will not know the price going up today like Mount Everest,so you can't rich easily from crypto.

You got the main point, "patient". Its possible to get rich by crypto but as quick as you thought. You have to be patient and keep working. Otherwise its become a nightmare.

15 hours ago, EnrickJoe said:

Reality is painful but now I see crypto as alternative income, the main income is off line job.Also who have 1 BTC in early will not know the price going up today like Mount Everest,so you can't rich easily from crypto.

Yes, but it was easy to get rich in last decade if you noticed, people that invested in btc 2013 gotten rich in just November 2013, you can try to check the price of bitcoin then, there was a surge within a month, also in 2017, within January to December was an increase in price of bitcoin. But unlike now, this is not happing like before, the volatility I relation to price increase has reduced. 

Crypto is the best business through which we can make great profit and we can make change our life and this is true becasue crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world in short time and that time the market is going to be make huge bull and all the coins price are high and that time we make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people have actually become rich as a result of Cryptocurrency and many are on the verge of becoming rich also but the basic things we must know is that earning in cryptocurrency requires a lot of time and patience because you have to acquire good knowledge, experience and background before you will earn good profit, so patience is key of getting rich in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe someone thinks so. I consider the Cryptocurrency a little differently. The cryptocurrency market is volatile, due to this, prices change rapidly, so here it is really possible to get profit for a relatively short period of time. Also you can earn some profit by holding if you have a lot of experience in working with cryptocurrencies.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Cryptocurrency can't be a tool for getting rich quickly. Also, those with 1 BTC at the beginning don't know that today's price rise like Mount Everest was not a prosperous start. Cryptocurrency is now like a product used in the transaction process. There are many currency features. You can get more sources of income through cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is not required 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

I agree with you, in the crypto world it's not as easy as imagined, here we have to try and not give up easily to get rich, it takes patience too because trading is not always profitable, sometimes we also lose. I think the key to getting rich in the crypto world, we have to really strive to be successful.

• +1 1

But it was easy to get rich in the last decade if you notice that those who invested in BTC 2013 have only become richer in November 2013, you can check bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices have increased between January and December 2017. But now, it's not the same as the one before.  

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

2017 before crypto currency prices low if in this period anyone join crypto and buy bitcoin, then everyone knows how much bitcoin prices reach around 20000$ dollars, in this prices boom so many crypto users became rich, but now that time conditions we can't seem present bitcoin prices  not increase, so now anyone join crypto they can't became rich instantly, we need Patience because bitcoin once again reach the magical figure then we became rich.

If anyone joins Crypto in 2017 and buyBitcoin before the crypto currency prices go down, everyone knows bitcoin prices reach close to $20,000, many crypto users get richer, but now we can't raise bitcoin prices, so now nobody can add it.  

💯% agree with you but this greatly depends on the kind of opportunities, offers you engaged yourself doing to get you rich quick. For example you are the one who has huge amount of money and with needed experiences you begins to take part in making Investment and trading of Crypto currencies, you stand a a high chance to become rich quickly than one who only engaged on earning from free campaigns.

patients is always matter WHEN we are working in Crypto market . infact sometime their is chance that anyone be millionaire within some years ( luckly ) . I really work in Crypto market with full patients , we must be required some experience also 😉 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, you are correct in some extent, cryptocurrency is high risk, and high profit. If you can predict a good future of some currencies and you bought it earlier and hold it, and then it drastically pumped later, you can make a good profit, by selling the coin at the increased rate, and if your invested coin fails to pump up and never gets its priced hiked by the time, you may be sustaining a heavy loss. So, it's both quick profit or quick loss.

• +4 1

Yes we can get rich quick in crypto currencies but we need to be patience and we need to learn and to have plans. Without all those things we will get poor quickly in crypto.

to get the big crypto results we need time and patience, of course there are also others like perseverance, expertise, not being greedy and optimistic.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

There is no easy way to success, you need to put time and effort. Every successful person in world were faced struggles along their way but through their determination they reached the success. We need to do the thing they did for us to reach also the success that we want. 

This is what most of us think when we enter too and not achieve the fast and easy money but have to work for it instead. There are many to learn and invest in crypto is not as easy as it was advertised. There are people that think it is a scam and others that treat it as a scam but it is not, it is a market and prices maybe high some times but can go even higher if people get more interested. We learn how this works and when we do we can make some money.

In fact I have no idea
 , Because I've just joined here.
 I am working today for the first time and I have not been able to make any income yet.
 But I have heard from my friends that it is very rich.
 I hope I can earn a lot from here very soon.

It is actually true that it would take some time and patience since its not a magic that it would make your money go boom with just a glimpse. But it is another of getting more profit since the tradimg system in the cryptocurrency is not that hard to understand at all. You only need to know when to buy your desired coins as an investment for the future and when to sell your desired coins to gain profit in the trading process. I guess the easy way to get rich in cryptocurrency is to manage to foresee the events on the market of those low priced coins and invest on them, in which case could give much more bigger profit if it turns out you managed to buy them in their cheapest price and sell them to their peak price.

I think that crypto talk is very good platform for earning. But it consumes times and patience. Many of the peoples try to become rich quickly with this platform but this is not possible.

No I dont think so , it sure made so many people rich but when you look at the way things are there has been a lot that has changed, there are coins that are built up to really swindle people and this has been really painful for so many people and in the end there is a lot to really look and be certain about. Crypto is one of the biggest out there and  its a good thing to really keep a good project working to the end because there is going to be a lot to be done.

To wanting improve your crypto currency, you can pick up Bitcoin, and invest in more dollars and buy Bitcoin at a lower price, and when the price goes up, selling Bitcoin can make you a lot of money owners very quickly.So you can start now

• Useful or interesting 1

We do not become rich instantly.We all have to need patience in doing it. I've also thought like that, but after doing all this we have to be patient.