Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

It is still possible getting rich, But not quickly. Not just rich but we could be insanely rich like millionaires. This moment where people are full of doubt and fear is the best time to start accumulating best altcoins and just hold until we move up.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/19/2020 at 8:16 AM, israkom17 said:

I believe that earning money through crypto currency is the best way to make money, but it takes time. And total endurance. 

Wow I thunk that crypto is nkt like that. You cant be rick in crypto easily. I think that you still need to earn and save money. There are no such things like quick way to get rich. But I think that if you hardwor pays off they you can be rich.

On 4/18/2020 at 5:02 AM, Mrrixkhan said:

Crypto is a very good way to get rich from it as we move on and eant to earn free money online in crypto .so airdrop are the best these days.Thanks

It very easy to be rich in crypto but what is difficult in it before you become rich is how to accumulate the learning and have the full knowledge about cryptcurrency

Aladdin's lamp is not present in the cryptocurrency market to become rich quickly, nor in any other market, you must find a successful investment and trading strategy and grow in the market little by little.

Everyone thinks so about crypto. In fact, it is wrong. Yes there is some amount of income. But bigger than that, knowledge can be gained on many subjects here. There is so much to learn here.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Maximum of us know the crypto history. There many young people get rich already. Anyone who buy bitcoin in the cheap price they sell it on 10000x time more profit.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Many people have become rich by working in crypto but it requires patience. If we can wait patiently, we can make a lot of profit. Crypto is fast becoming rich but many times it depends on the market. Crypto grows in most cases slowly and then pumps at once.

• +1 1

Of course, there is no such thing in life as quick profit and becoming rich quickly, money definitely takes effort and patience.

Patience is musst i Crypto field, along with good Investment and market analysis the patience plays huge role in it. So if we think for quick rich we are going for getting scam.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/27/2020 at 8:53 AM, Laboni said:

Many people have become rich by working in crypto but it requires patience. If we can wait patiently, we can make a lot of profit. Crypto is fast becoming rich but many times it depends on the market. Crypto grows in most cases slowly and then pumps at once.

Yes indeed there are people who have become rich from Crypto, but this does not mean that all people can become rich from Crypto. This is a misconception. This is like Forex. There are people who are rich in Forex, but there are people who have lost all their money.

Yes, I also agree with this, many people come to cryptocurrency wanting to earn easily and quickly, but they understand that this is not how it works and that in this area, too, you need to work.

As in absolutely every sphere of the life you can't get rich in a very short time if you didn't already spend a huge amount of time learning about this topic.

7 hours ago, Rezort said:

As in absolutely every sphere of the life you can't get rich in a very short time if you didn't already spend a huge amount of time learning about this topic.

You just need to have a good way to make it possible for you to earn more in cryptocurrency, don't be eager to become rich in cryptocurrency, it will be a big problem to you

I also think so, those people who came for quick earnings in cryptocurrency will be very disappointed because traders who have earned a fortune have worked hard for many years.

Crypto makes people rich quickly if you know what project are better to invest and if you understand what is happening then you can take huge profit in crypto sphere 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:37 PM, Kamila said:

I also think so, those people who came for quick earnings in cryptocurrency will be very disappointed because traders who have earned a fortune have worked hard for many years.

And if they real actually believe that they can get rich in crypto then they are in trouble, because people like those are easily believing in scammers.

Crypto is not a get rich quick stuff, you really need hardwork, effort and patience to get rich in the crypto world, so nobody should have that mindset of getting rich quick in crypto because that mindset might make someone take the wrong decisions and lose everything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course I had the same feeling , my friend when I entered the world of cryptocurrencies for the first time, I expected to become rich in only 3 months, but 3 years have passed and I have accomplished only a few things and it seems like an endless adventure but of course, this optimism accompanies, so my friend, Be optimistic.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Well, I also expect or have the mindset like you. At first, almost all of us expect that it is true but our expectation is wrong. Well, we need to work hard before we can earn crypto, right? But I realize that it is true that it is easy to earn and get rich in crypto. Well, for me, you can earn much easier in crypto than working physically. You can also earn much higher money when you use crypto than fiat.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes patience and time is important on every online platform. And crypto market is also digital. So you will make money after a time period. So take time to learn.

It looks like an endless adventure, but of course, this optimism is there, so my friend, be optimistic. Of course I had the same feeling, my friend, when I first entered the world of cryptocurrency

On 5/3/2020 at 11:47 PM, nykas said:

Crypto makes people rich quickly if you know what project are better to invest and if you understand what is happening then you can take huge profit in crypto sphere 

Sadly only traders that have inside knowledge of what is going on and get tips from exchanges can profit a lot. The rest of us just speculate without knowing 1% of what they do. Information that major exchanges have is really important. For example we don't actually know how much fresh fiat is being deposited daily in major exchanges. If we had these stats we could have easily make better trading plans. Some people though do know this.

Cryptocurrency in not work just like that. In crypto enterprise, you need quite a few patience, time, and know-how so that you can attain what you need. also, in crypto you need to simply accept the truth that you can win or lose your belongings due to its volatility of marketplace.

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is at the present time one of the most profitable investments, the most important of which is long-term investments, but to make you become rich in a short time I do not think so

You should to have Capital for getting rich from crypto.

Why?

Because When you buy crypto for ex. bitcoin, with value of 10 BTC, then price changes from 9000 to 9010 in second,  so you earned 100 USD of the trade! May 80 usd is fees, and you got 20 usd in 1 second!

Really it's profitable BUT WHO IS HAVE THE 10 BTC PRICE!!