Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

No you can't get rich easily in crypto world. You need a lot of patience and hard work. It takes time to earn in crypto. We must exert many effort if we wan to earn a lot or getting rich.

No, now you can’t get rich quickly on cryptocurrency. In general, there are no quick ways to get rich in the world. Just try and work hard in the crypto world and then you will definitely achieve some success. The main thing is to work very well and never give up.

We all know cryptocurrencies are not a get rich quick scheme anymore. You can probably make a lot of money if you are smart and lucky but it's hard to get rich 

I think you are right , cryptocurrency is not a place where you can quickly earn a fortune in 1-2 months just because you are lucky. In this area, you also need to work hard to achieve success. 

I also think so, many people come to cryptocurrency because of stories that a person has earned millions of dollars on bitcoin, but they face the reality and understand that they need to work for 3-5 hours to really earn. 

You will not get much money quickly The big problem is that everyone expects to become rich quickly There is nothing without effort and try The work in coding needs attention and creativity as well

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/14/2019 at 9:10 PM, thiscomm said:

I also thought that way. but after seeing the competition and movement of the crypto market, I just understood how difficult it is to get a small profit from crypto. and requires a long time so we can get these benefits.

Crypto market will give you huge profit when you buy the coin when the price is low and sell that coin at high price means at the bull time becasue so many peoples will do this and they make good amount of money in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know if we have a chance to get rich but in my opinion if you take risks you have a chance to become rich. If you choose a good cryptocurrency that has a good and active team you will actually have a chance to earn some money by keeping a cryptocurrency. It's not an enrichment but you can get X2 income

As I thought, but it was not that easy, but it required a lot of patience and learning and we must lose first

well i will quiet simply avgree with this because if you have good crypto currency trading techniques you could definitely get rich quickly in no time making all the right investment calls. I but if you plan to be safe and take no risk this wll take longer. 

2 hours ago, RawatMonika said:

Crypto isn't to get rich, we can expect benefits medium-term, however we should concentrate on developing innovation, if the coin has monstrous use consequently, the cost will rise.

For wealth is the thing that follows, the most important thing is that we can make extra income from here alone. Over time you will become rich by itself from crypto.

A lot of people like you and me also had the same freshness in the field that it is easy to get money from it, but in fact the easiest of that is losing your money, especially in crypto because it is very volatile.

If you have good experience about crypto trading and investment then you have a chance to earn a good amount of money from crypto world. If you don't know about trading then this step can also make you a begger. So whatever you do you have to do it with knowledge. But crypto has a good scope to change the life of a user. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Yes dear you are right . No doubt we can make much money from this but the thing which we can is the patience and most best thing is experience.

Working in cryptocurrencies requires expertise, diligence, and patience. You will not become rich between night and hour or hour and the other. It is a science that has its ingredients and success factors. Not everyone who works in cryptocurrencies wins money. There is someone who loses all the money.

9 minutes ago, Reival said:

I think everyone has a dream of becoming rich, but I think that bitcoin users really want to be rich and successful, because they are bitcoins. Well, I just like it. so at this time I started collecting bitcoins, and as a result of this I have to be rich.

Some just want to get free few satoshi, not that many have a clear plan.

1 hour ago, Ayoosha said:

All need patience. Factors that make crypto as it can bring wealth instantly is because of the ease of getting it. It's different from getting fiat money. So most people assume it seems like keipto can make rich quick too. But it is not like that's.

Something that is instant is not easy, we must respect the process as the ultimate experience of being a great cryptocenter.

2 hours ago, Kschitez Raj said:

Actually this really true and one of my reason to be a crypto member is that this can take you into high sky in no time. Cryptocurrencies are really volatile and can give huge return if given attention properly, this is evident, many people have been millionaire in no time because of cryptocurrencies.

But it takes a plan to get that kind of high, it does not take a lucky man.

Actually, there is a huge chance with crypto currency that we can make a huge profit in a short period of time there. So many big investors are willing to work with crypto currency .

• +1 1

There is no legal get rich scheme that doesn't have a gigantic risk attached to it of pure luck thes is why winning lottery is one in a million, winning in gambling also alike so in crytop you just need to be patient and raise your profit gradually to avoid loss of investment in time effort or money. 

2 hours ago, Gangss said:

Lol, you won’t get rich if you depend on something risky, because it will only harm you, find a safe method and patience in generating bitcoins, I’m sure that in time you can become rich

You can get rich quick as some people would had. But they are people not thinking about it but were just favored. Thinking about it will make you to be impatient and greedy. It can only do harm. 

Getting rich in crypto takes time and you need to work hard and be patient. For me, it is really hard to rich very quick. You need also to exert more effort and time.

Cryptocurrency has to be deal carefully not to fall at the wrong hand, you don't need to be eager to get rich in cryptocurrency, you need to calm and fo the right thing

6 hours ago, Abraham0 said:

That is real that bitcoin and crytpo is the best source of income and they can make us rich in quick time. So we should always buy them with proper planning. Otherwise we will lost money

Before we can get rich because of bitcoin, it takes a long time. maybe it will be easy for some people if you already have a lot of money. if it is pioneering from the start then it is difficult and requires a lot of processes.