What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

The first time I heard about Bitcoin I immediately amazed to it because I learned it from my classmate who already earning money using it that time, so I got interested to it immediately and then quickly find jobs related to it, that's the reason why I found this great forum, also after having a lot of information about it I was amazed more because of its amazing features like being the most secured digital money since it was being encrypted and stored in the blockchain which has a complex algorithm that it can't tampered by anyone.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:43 AM, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 dear I want to know can I invest my BTC balance I want get some profit from my BTC balance so what I have to do do you have any idea about this? Will it be change to other coin then I will invest or what I have to do?

I have Heard about the Bitcoin that in the year of 2017 or 2018 it will be ended significantly. But in the recent times the story ha s changed. Because amny investors and sponsors are now supporting the BTC.

And this time crypto is the future of ours . because not is making na huge impact in the market.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

The first time I met him was through faucets where small amounts of satoshis are earned, I heard about bitcoin on YouTube and the possibilities of making money with cryptocurrencies.
At that time it seemed like an asset with a lot of potential for the future, so I started to investigate a little more and got into the Blockchain world.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

At first I doubted the fact that it's more 10000 USA dollars as at then and I believe it's more than that as at the time of writing these, I doubted the value packed on a single bit of bitcoin but my doubts are clearly cleared now. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I thought it was cool, finally somebody made internet money, but I didn't pay attention as I had no time to read about it, or chosen not to. It was a mistake as I should have noticed that money based on code would have been more important and the evolution in finance.

• +2 1

The day I was firstly know bitcoin and how its works, I was thinking that bitcoin might be the fast way of getting fast rich through mining and price increasing. 

• +4 1

I don't clearly remember now as It was long ago when I found that thing exists, but I was at least amazed and excited too, but unfortunately I never invested there.

When I first read about Bitcoin, I didn't think that it is really legit. I thought that Bitcoin back then is just a scam. It is because there are a lot of scammers in our country and after Bitcoin boomed, scammers used Bitcoin as a front to scam other people. So most of people here in our country, including myself, thought that Bitcoin is a fraud.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I passed it as something that maybe was very speculative on the internet. I remember when I've read about it, itwas used to buy drugs in dark web markets and I was surprised how cut-off I was from technology as I didn't know about Bitcoin and the dark web. 

• +1 1

Truly I don't  much about crypto in the beginning I started because of friend and late for income. Now a days it's become my  passion which gives me more boots to learn more about crypto. Those who join at early stage I regret why I haven't joined at that time. Crypto is best way for earning and saving your today move can give you 100 times more profit in future the example is BTC infront of you. 

Bitcoin is a fantastic currency since we happening collecting it and we are witnessing the fluctuations and developments of the economic markets and every day the currency proves that it imposes itself as the sovereign of digital currencies as a result resolve not break collecting and functioning with it. 

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, magnes975 said:

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? For example, when I found out about their existence I was a bit incredulous because I was not at all familiar with their creation or their performance, NOTHING! But I was still attracted to a "currency" that was created and that at that time only worked online. Since the day my exchange partner from university taught me bitcoin, I have been a big fan of the crypto world, what did you think?

Actually, I don't have any idea about cryptocurrencies specifically Bitcoin. Luckily, a friend of mine mentioned something about Bitcoin and how she is fascinated with it and she happened to be part of this forum as well. When I heard about it, I was bit skeptic about it but through researching and reading I discovered that BTC is really booming in the market and that it has a very high value and that it is the most famous cryptocurrency existed. 

Unfortunately dear friend and colleague when I discovered bitcoin, unfortunately I did not believe in it, I believed that it was a technology that would not succeed but I was wrong since I discovered a few years later the value that it has that now I know that I am very interested in the world of cryptocurrencies
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

10 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Truly I don't  much about crypto in the beginning I started because of friend and late for income. Now a days it's become my  passion which gives me more boots to learn more about crypto. Those who join at early stage I regret why I haven't joined at that time. Crypto is best way for earning and saving your today move can give you 100 times more profit in future the example is BTC infront of you. 

Sure ,you have said it all most all, when I first hard about it ,I really thought it a fake and scammed project, I never believed in it, so ignored it , but letter a friend oriented me, now am learning really fast and it a honour to be in the cryptocurrency world and be involved in it

• +1 1

The first time when i heard about bitcoin and crypto currency i think it is just like a story and it doesn’t exist. After that one day from my curiosity i started to search and do study about bitcoin and crypto currency. Then i found Their existence. Then i felt motivation  and      started to earn cryptos   

When i first heard about bitcoin i did not think much of it. In fact i thought that the concept was actually a scam or a way to get people involved in a sort of ponsi scheme. It took me a few after that when i actually sat down and started to learn about crypto, and then from that point on i became hooked on the idea and the concept that it can be used easily and earned online to an even easier extent. I am very interested in the currency and I am looking forward to seeing where the crypto world and bitcoin in specific, go in the future. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well at first, just like you, I been doubt about it because yes, I am not familiar about it and I don't think that it is a good idea that I will use or invest a time to it. That's what I think until last year. When I hear it again, I doubt at first but make a try if it is worth it to invest my time, and I don't regret that I been hooked into it.

It was something that piqued my interest so much and i research quite alot about it and the others answers im finding off is in here so it help me to do my business alot of ways and if i didnt knew this i would be in a hard situation right now.

• +1 1

When I found out about bitcoin I first thought it's a scam. Like how can someone earn money online and buy stuffs with it. But when I was introduced by a friend and I registered, fell in love with it and even preferred to make my transactions via cryptocurrency than fiat because I believe it to be safer and faster.

I get to know about bitcoin in about 2017 but i was not much familer with it. So i didn't follow it but on start of 2020 i get attraction with it due to this forum and now j am trading it on exchanges.

• +1 1

I didn't recognize a percentage about it and comprehend that it was dangerous. I couldn't endanger funds and didn't pay money for any for the reason that I had no concept about investing and creation riches with trading. It as amazing I watched charge rising and can not be cut of until lately.

• +4 1

When i found the BTC i was thinking that this is fake but when i enter in this business than i realize that the crypto market is the best and BTC is the main coin and there are more coins in the crypto market and that coins price is low.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

4 hours ago, Jibon1 said:

Yes it is true that I heard about Bitcoin this year and I was really surprised to find out its value.  Moreover I don't understand why Bitcoin is in such a huge demand in the market even though it is only a digital currency.

Yes same as me to bro, I heard of Bitcoin two years ago but I ignored the person introducing it to me because I got scammed by such business before so I told him "bro, it is a scam" but he left and he didn't tell me about it again and now the guy is now a millionaire and I just have to start now, it's really painful.

• +4 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:53 AM, tienda said:

Sincerely when I found Bitcoin for the first time for me is interesting, because in this time I was an user who interesting in doing paid to click, paid to promote...etc so Bitcoin introduced in website of paid to click and faucet..etc however I know many people consider it as scam in the first time.

I used to do a lot of GPT tasks before the coming of bitcoin but after I figured out about crypto currencies immediately ditched those and embraced crypto and I started making better profits compared to what I was doing before 

I'm found it existed many years but I'm not look but only in 2020. It wsa when the market was down and I'm though why not, give it a shot and try trader the Bitcoin. It was the best decision because with covid I am had nothing to do at home except from watch for some family member and it helped a lot with the expense. I'm not found the Cryptotalk and I'm part of the best online comunity about crypto.