Mobile hardware wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Seeing this I'm really substantial in this smartphone. Because slow deployment are also universal advantages for me as a cryptomarket user today while using this smartphone. Hopefully this can be owned last.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:29 PM, Crypto123 said:

On the contrary, this device will be a real revolution in the applications of blockchain technology, in addition to being a smartphone that has all the features of smartphones is a hardware wallet for crypto you can store safely and carry with you wherever it is then pay and buy directly from the wallet via direct access to web3. This is a real revolution, the first versions of this generation may carry some problems, but I think that the next generations will be more integrated and confident. It's a very promising technology.

I have the same opinion too, everything will have some problems in the first generation but they will make it better after that, a hardware wallet like this one was needed, and now we are finding crypto world more easy than any time before, now because of this phone we can take our coins to anywhere and we will be able to store them in our packets, almost like paper money but with a different way 

I saw this wallet made on HTC devices through the BINANCE platform but I haven't found it on the market yet because I want to buy this device

THINK POSITIVE

The shape of this portfolio appears a little elegant, but the most important thing is the level of protection, it must be tried first because if the level of protection is low it will be penetrated and steal people's money.

I think, they will be doing well in their work, therefore they must make certain their refuge for storing the asset, pronto a existence safekeeping is exact to a great's extent considered necessary for any crypto wallet's

On 12/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

Wow that's is very nice implement, and this must be very best wallet because HTC company is huge company and also I think binance exchange must have partnership on that. 

I don't use a hardware wallet to keep crypto. However, we know that the HTC Mobile Launch Hardware Wallet is very useful for us. This hardware wallet is a very safe wallet for us. So I think everyone should get used to it.

Always new applications and new systems are created with high levels of security. I think this idea will be successful, especially as users are always looking for high levels of safety to protect their digital money.

This is an amazing news for all the users who love to have a secure storage for keeping the cryptocurrencies. These hardware storage wallets are more secure than any software wallets. This kind of evolution can actually bring good response to all the crypto world and this will encourage the traders to invest more precisely. 

On 12/4/2019 at 10:17 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

Yes i do know about this device. Its a good innovative idea i think as it will promote the crypto currency among the users. I have heard Samsung also provide phones with crypto wallet? 

10 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

Seeing this, I really care about this smartphone. I believe this hardware wallet seems to be very profitable. Your phone can be stolen from your pocket at any time if you are not careful. Used hardware wallets may contain malware

Hard wallet is more secure you dont have your wallet all the time you go out but not for your phone you all the time with you so it's less secure of course 

yeah i can remember reading about something similar to this topic on the cryptotalk forum site abou mobile secure wallet encryption, these i would definitely say is a welcome development to the mobile manufacturers

20 hours ago, GanDuba said:

There are two most secured wallets, paper and hardware wallets, but for convenience, the best out of the two are hardware wallets. 

I never use the paper wallet and also the hard wallet too but i can use the hard one not the paper because i dont know how to use it it's just the store your private keys on it,seems to hard to do it more than hard wallet 

If such hardware cryptocurrency mobile wallets HTC EXODUS 1 arrives in my city, then I will definitely buy this type of HTC EXODUS 1. This is a very convenient tool for storing cryptocurrency. Are there any updates for this built-in wallet and what is the update period? 

9 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

You can get ledger nano s at a very cheap price, and the shipping can be free like during December, even cheaper if you but three. But the best is ledger nano x in case you want to buy. 

The ledger nano x is the best right now yes true i hope i can get one with a good price but the price is the same from a long time dont change to much 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

These are real and good developments in the world of crypto, the HTC EXODUS 1 is the first phone in the world that depends on blockchain technology with high-quality features and is the seat of your digital wallet where data on the encryption, protection, personal keys and all your digital ID is stored.

1 hour ago, kingofsay said:

I think I can't use it right now because I'm still new and make some cryptocurrency. Hardware wallets are best because your money can be stolen there. because as long as the hardware is not plugged into any device

Yes it;s the most secure in the moment as you say you need just to secure your device pc with a good antivirus to dont have any problem in your wallet 

I have seen for this corporation between HTC  and Exodus Wallet but i dont here about it in the future or try the phone ,But in general it's a great idea i hope many phone do that fr the best of crypto and phone too 

1 hour ago, kingofsay said:

This will be very good news for cryptocurrency traders as this wallet will be the most reliable wallet in the crypto world that I think when they release it. life is such that you have to work from home. And in this case, the mobile version can help everywhere.

Now any phone companies must follow the development of the world and the internet to be in the market and have a customers that's why they need to add wallet in her phone ,The world is changing After Corona 

I think that such wallets will soon be very popular, but manufacturers should take care of the security of such wallets because there will be hackers who will try to hack them.

1 hour ago, MCSGlegend said:

I think that such wallets will soon be very popular, but manufacturers should take care of the security of such wallets because there will be hackers who will try to hack them.

But, did you think people will actually believe that mobile hardware wallets can be real, like me, I will still think there can be connection on the phone that can make the private keys online. 

I do not use a hardware wallet to maintain crypto. however, we realize that the HTC cell launch hardware wallet may be very useful for us. This hardware pockets is a completely safe wallet for us. So I think all and sundry need to get used to it.

Am just happy for this news because htc is a big company and they have also trust crypto currencies and build them inside their devices. This is a very good technology and it will help to increase the value of crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

55 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

This is good to know, but this posts is long and over months now, but the phone not yet launched?

I think that the Exodus phone was launced in 2019. It's price if I remember correctly was a little more than $500 so I wouldn't actually buy it, as I would prefer to buy a Xiaomi with $150, a Ledger Nano S with another $60 and buy the rest amount in Bitcoin instead. I guess they have a market for these phones but I'm not into wasting money for features I'm not going to use.

This is a good device because it has a wallet for cryptocurrencies and a key for it, but the disadvantage in the device is that the rest of the pieces are not developed well like the camera and RAM and others

Life is great and enjoy it