Mobile hardware wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I have never heard of a mobile hardware wallet before so I cannot give you any idea about it, but if you know about this wallet at a later time I will definitely tell you about this wallet.

I am not ever used hardware wallet for keep crypto.But if HTC mobile launch hardware wallet this is very useful for us.Hardware wallet is very safe wallet

In some cases, the used hardware wallets may contain malware which could eg. switch wallet address for transactions and as a result your cryptocurrency could be sent to someone else.

This is why you should always buy a new hardware wallet.

A mobile hardware wallet ? sounds crazy, but still who ever create this is  a master. because i really like hardware wallets and right now i am using nano ledger. goodjob. and thanks for the topic.

I don't use a hardware wallet to keep crypto. However, we know that the HTC Mobile Launch Hardware Wallet is very useful for us. This hardware wallet is a very safe wallet for us. So I think everyone should get used to it.

Yes they have future but they need to be more secured i will never buy a phone with this feature and i could know that it may be hacked. not at all thank you..

Be safe and carful...

Thank you, I think this is a great idea. Keeping the wallet 100% secure will make people much more reassuring. I think this will be a successful technology

On 12/9/2019 at 9:50 PM, Hamk said:

Yeah, they have possible of promoting cryptocurrency, that type of can not be hacked easily

I also think so. they are the popular brand and if they create a wallet on their platform then it will be much secured i think and i will use their wallet in future.

I dont suggest any one that use any mobile hardware wallet before this is connected to his cloud or any online service your mobile pone is very sensitive device if it drops in water ,river or damage on any accident then it very difficult to recover your data from it .

greetings to you all
Another strong start with the HTC smartphone giant
Integration of encryption wallet with the mobile device with the ability to operate a complete BTC node.
Unprecedented creativity so far, maybe Samsung has already incorporated an encryption wallet but its phones did not carry all the benefits of HTC EXODUS 1

I figure they will be effective in their work. so they ought to guarantee their security for putting away the advantage. presently a days security is particularly required for any crypto wallet.

Thanks

On 12/4/2019 at 9:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

This is new step in crypto technology  by introducing  new smart phone for only crypto but the price is very high and we can get better android set in low price.So many people will not like this.But every thing have to start from any place so this is the start of mobile hard wallet.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, Afroz said:

We always hold our phones, if we develop more background apps related to mobile phones, they really do.

Mobile hardware wallets are excellent i think. as we are using our mobile phone all the time in our life and we can carry it. so it will be easy to access.

Hello my friend, the best hardwear wallet is the atomic wallet and the trast wallet. I work with them and keep my money with them. I advise everyone to use them and the degree of protection is great.

5 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Hello my friend, the best hardwear wallet is the atomic wallet and the trast wallet. I work with them and keep my money with them. I advise everyone to use them and the degree of protection is great.

Yes agree with you Trust wallet and Atomic wallet is most used by all Crypto currency users but it's not a Hard wallet it's just a soft Wallet, hardware wallet it's like USB and it's not free you should buy one it's about 50 dollars

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Yes agree with you Trust wallet and Atomic wallet is most used by all Crypto currency users but it's not a Hard wallet it's just a soft Wallet, hardware wallet it's like USB and it's not free you should buy one it's about 50 dollars

Thank you my friend for participating and providing us with your private information. I wish you success

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Thank you my friend for participating and providing us with your private information. I wish you success

You are welcome brother, we are all here to learn and share with us our experience and help each other

On 31.12.2019 at 10:10, Feroz Khan said:

On the contrary, this device will be a real revolution in the applications of blockchain technology, in addition to being a smartphone that has all the features of smartphones is a hardware wallet for crypto you can store safely and carry with you wherever it is then pay and buy directly from the wallet via direct access to web3. This is a real revolution, the first versions of this generation may carry some problems, but I think that the next generations will be more integrated and confident. It's a very promising technology.

I agree that the mobile device will take on tremendous opportunities for humanity and it will be its own bank and its own important information - in a word, everything is in your pocket!

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You are welcome brother, we are all here to learn and share with us our experience and help each other

Thank you for your words, and I appreciate your presence here and the success of everyone, my brother

2 minutes ago, Matchblower said:
5 hours ago, saugreen said:

I can not don't forget buying this sort of pockets. So distant it's going to work on cellular, then, it is not steady. Portable can efficaciously be hacked by way of malware.

They are the best wallet and if you need to save large amount of money, this should be the right wallet for you

No need to worry for Malware that is said. The hardware wallet is completely safe to use, so it won't be easily hacked.

Currently I don't have a say in this neither do I have any knowledge about it hope to learn more from you guys thanks in advance mates

18 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Thank you for your words, and I appreciate your presence here and the success of everyone, my brother

The success for every one is the best wishes that I hear in this forum, because little members have this kind of thinking, Thanks

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The success for every one is the best wishes that I hear in this forum, because little members have this kind of thinking, Thanks

Thank you, my friend, for your participation in important information within this forum.

11 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Thank you, my friend, for your participation in important information within this forum.

You are welcome , any help I'm here of course in what i know 

Good luck