Mobile hardware wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

2 hours ago, nessgi said:

Yeah, they have got doable of advancing cryptocurrency, that form of can't be hacked efficaciously

We hope we Never seen that because every thing good will be attacked by hackers and we need be carful and support our forum

9 minutes ago, idcon said:

On the other, this gadget will be a proper insurgency within the programs of blockchain innovation, in enlargement to being a cellphone that has all of the functions of smartphones can be a hardware pockets for crypto you will be capable keep securely and deliver with you anywhere it is at that point pay and buy straightforwardly from the pockets by using coordinate get to to web3. Usually a actual transformation, the primary kinds of this era may convey some problems, but I suppose that the subsequent eras will be greater coordinates and sure. It's a genuinely promising innovation.

Yes I don't know why they don't use phone storage like a hardware wallet to store your coins like any ledger nano or keepkey wallet it helps a many people to secure her coins and don't need to pay for a hard wallet

This is a very crazy thing now the World Day will be very fast it's very best like here wallets but the main thing should be controlled privacy.

Wow, a hardware wallet to store your own crypto? But for me I think I can't use it for now because I'm still new and earning a little bit in crypto. 

Hardware wallets are the best and right now i am using NANO LEDGER, hardware wallets are best because your coins can be stolen there. because as long as the hardware is not being plugged into any kinds of devices.

In general, I believe that hardware wallets are the best and most convenient way to store cryptocurrencies, there is no chance that you will be hacked if you yourself do not give the password to someone.

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You are welcome , any help I'm here of course in what i know 

Good luck

Thank you for your help, and when I need anything, I will be in touch with you, and I wish you luck

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Ahmeddominik said:

Thank you for your help, and when I need anything, I will be in touch with you, and I wish you luck

Me too if I really need any help i will contact you LOL because we are here to know and we don't have all knowledge

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Me too if I really need any help i will contact you LOL because we are here to know and we don't have all knowledge

I wish you good luck and a great job of success

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't heard of HTC, I don't know anything about it. If HTC is really good and can be used on mobile phones too great, it will be an extremely secure storage wallet.

i think blockchain wallet is better.

i haven't use any hardware app now but used mobile app many time.

so you can easily use blockchain wallet.

Yes it is possible because its is more secure and safe from the scammers and hackers. It may be promote the crypto currency.

This is one of the way to promoting cyrptocurrency through mobile phones hardware wallet. It seems pricey though. So, I think the target customer is the one that have a lot of money. And thank you for this information.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:47 AM, Linkkoin said:

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

Ofcourse this blockchain phone have a future because many people especially those people that have awareness in bitcoin investment will use this like me.  But how much this blockchain phone cost?  

I think that the more modem people use these days , the more they hold our phones . Mobile hardware wallets are the safest wallet for mobile users 

38 minutes ago, Sabha said:

hardware wallet is a type of cryptocurrency wallet where you can store your private keys in a secure physical device. ... Ledger Nano S Supported Coins Bitcoin (BTC)Bitcoin cash (BCH)Binance Coin (BNB)Cardano (ADA)Dash (DASH)Dogecoin (DOGE)Eos (EOS)Ethereum (ETH)

i also like the ledger nano s wallet. this wallet is very much secured wallet and if anyone want to store asset here than he can easily store here.

This device will be very cool, as there are two categories of mobile devices that provide wallets. The interior of the device is based on this matter, and this is a beautiful and clear development, and these devices are of great importance in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hardware wallets only store your points. If you store 1 bitcoin in your hardware wallet it will be 1 bitcoin after 5 years if price of bitcoin went up then you have earned a lot and price dot down then your 1 bitcoin is not worth

On 12/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

What is your opinion about such devices? Do they have some future for promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain, or is it rather invention without bright future?

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

So far it is a mobile phone, is not not a hardware wallet again. It is online wallet. May companies are proposing this type of wallet but it can not be safe like normal hardware wallets. 

Mobile hardware wallet is very safe and secure with the other wallet. Now most of the people used this wallet. Because this wallet is very safe and secure with the others wallet

2 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

This device will be a real revolution in the application of blockchain technology, as well as smartphones, all smartphone features are hardware wallets for cryptocurrency that you can store and Bring it safely. Hardware wallets are generally the safest, but you have to buy one unlike other wallets that you can only download.

The people in general don't like to pay money for something that they can get free . Hardware is safe and secure but it's about 50 dollars or more, why to to pay that and you can just download any Wallet from play store free and it's secure too 

To be honest, the greater present day humans are nowadays, the greater they use them, and we usually hold our phones all of the time, if we increase extra history apps related to cellular phones, they actually do.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Linkkoin said:

For tomorrow is scheduled a release of HTC EXODUS 1, which has a built-in cryptocurrency wallet, with specially built-in "secure enclave" system for the protection of that wallet.
Other variants of this model are as well cryptocurrency-friendly - one of them is capable of running a full BTC node.

htx_exodus_linkkoin.jpg

it is good but this is really not necessary, would you buy a phone only because it has a crypto wallet integrated? for no, it is not worth, if i want a secure a wallet i would buy directly an hardware wallet and i'll be fine with that.