Mobile hardware wallets - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think this is the near future in the field of blockchain devices. It looks really promising because of the convenience and ease of use. Think, your currency is always with you and you can use your assets even more. This is just my opinion, do not judge strictly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi everybody! I don't really use hardware wallets because I have no enough money to save them on this wallet. I save my money on Binance but when I will make withdraw I think I will chose TrustWallet

A hardware wallet is a flash drive-sized device equipped with a small display (in rare cases, no display) and navigation buttons. The device provides cold storage of private keys in a strictly isolated environment. As a reminder, a private key is an alphanumeric string that allows anyone to spend cryptocurrency once they have access to it.

An interesting idea, with my trading volume and the amount of cryptocurrency, I don't think I need it, but if it has good characteristics, then why not just use it, especially since it will really come in handy in the future, so I advise you to buy especially if you are reading this on cryptotalk,
because here we are trying to learn and make money on cryptocurrency.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:01 AM, kazumina91 said:

To be honest, the more modern people are today, the more they use them, and we always hold our phones all the time, if we develop more background apps related to mobile phones, they really do.

On the contrary, this device will be a true revolution in the applications of blockchain
It could be a great innovation in the future therefore for both blokchain and cryptocurrencies has all the features of smartphones is a hardware wallet for crypto

Can anyone infrom me about mobile hardware wallet?  In Malaysia how i can buy mobile hardware wallet...         

I have already heard before about the announce of creation of this HTC Mobile especially for cryptocurrency this is good, but the important is the security, we are in the word of experts hackers, so a such gadget without high security will be nothing for them to hack it!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think this will be excellent news for crypto dealer since this wallet will be the most confided in wallet in the crypto world I think when they discharge it.

Hot Wallets
These are crypto wallets that are actively connected to the internet. While it is easy to transact using these wallets, they are vulnerable to hacks. Exchange wallets, mobile wallets, and desktop wallets are examples of hot wallets.

Cold Wallets
Cold wallets are crypto wallets that are not connected to the internet and hence safe from hack attempts. Paper wallets are an example of cold wallets. The idea is that if you want to store away and hold on to your cryptocurrencies safely, then you can use a cold wallet to keep them safe.

Hardware wallets combine the safety of cold wallets, along with the ease of transactions of hot wallets.

Bitcoin hardware wallet details
Hardware wallets are physical devices, which act as a flash drive and store your private keys. The device is secure enough that you can even use them with a device you don’t trust. The best things about using hardware wallets are:

• You will keep the wallet disconnected in your pocket or bag at all times. This makes sure that the wallet is off the net and cold.
  • Whenever you need to send your crypto, you simply connect the wallet to a computer or a device, enter your PIN-code and send the funds. The moment the transaction is completed, you disconnect it and keep it in a safe place.

Equipment wallets are the best and right now I am utilizing nano ledger, equipment wallets are best on the grounds that your coins can be taken there. since as long as the equipment isn't being connected to any sorts of gadgets.

Perhaps it will have a capacity for traders in particular because it will ensure that they celebrate and store the coins safely

Hardware wallets are physical devices, which act as a flash drive and store your private keys. The device is secure enough that you can even use them with a device you don’t trust.

• +5 1

But this wallet phone from HTC company  is looking expensive.  I also heard a news somewhere  It can perfectly mine XMR for the users to earn. This is really the best move from HTC smartphone  production company. I am one of the fan of HTC products. 

Edited by ShiNorton
  • +5 1

I had seen some books and video, some people make their payment through phones, computers since that is from the cryptographic world of making transactions through the phone and other things ...
  • +5 2

I don't use a hardware wallet to keep crypto. However, we know that the HTC Mobile Launch Hardware Wallet is very useful for us. This hardware wallet is a very safe wallet for us. So I think everyone should get used to it.

It will be necessary to give time to these new platforms, they are still too young to deduce what impact they could have in the long term, maybe in the short term they will be useful, but it is not what is wanted from them, what is expected is efficiency and durability of these projects. 

I am a beginner, and honestly about this wallet I do not have much information, in general for me the most important thing is the security that a wallet offers to store our cryptocurrencies.  I would like to know, what is the difference of this wallet with others, for example Trust Wallet?  If you have used this wallet, what has been your experience?  Why choose EXODUS.? 

The wallets on our smartphones will be a true revolution, because you can safely store and take it with you wherever you are then pay and buy directly from the wallet.

The option is good, but it is necessary to let them mature, because if they generate a great pressure at this time, it will be the beginning and end of that idea, and it should not happen because in reality there is a great future for them.

If they will have a good security syystem so it will has a bright future and I'm sure in that.The choice of crypto wallets firstly depends on the security.If they will have mobile app also they will succeed.

All in all, I accept that equipment wallets are the best and most helpful approach to store digital currencies, there is zero chance that you will be hacked in the event that you yourself don't give the secret phrase to somebody.

Mobile hardware wallets are excellent to me. as we carry our phone all the time. we can access our wallets any time from any where and i think they are much secured too.