Crypto As Income - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Thanks for the information yes you are right that article is really interesting and motivational keep sharing such useful articles with the community

Hello my friends
A good site for creating a cryptocurrency, with this ease we can create a new cipher
Is it expensive and what are the procedures that follow the process of creating a currency?

I am using the crypto currency for my income method. This is a very good platform for earning money and i am also using this currency for payment my dues of university fees and many other expenditures on my education.

Crypto is my secondary income source. Who in Crypto world they just love it. I'm doing job but I like Crypto also, so I started Crypto 2 years ago and now Crypto is my second income source.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, Muphin said:

As a student, having part-time job outside house is complicated, I do not hold my own time so it is hard to get own income. But then, Bitcoin occured and solved this problem. People could get income from this and also hold your own time. 

So inspiring,hope many students also can do the same thing ,to help them provide their financial needs. Bitcoin are really useful in so many ways.

Cryptocurrency in my country is still not legal so the possibility of receiving salaries in bitcoin is still low. However, for online job, many accept payments with bitcoin. I think this is a good thing 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/4/2019 at 9:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered. 

This is the main objective of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And they could either replace fiat totally or just be accepted as a type of currency. Nevertheless, the adoption in my opinion, should start from the highest levels, those international companies first, to encourage SMEs to start accpeting crypto too, then at that point should even the smallest level of transactions would be adopted.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 11:32 PM, Emmy2853 said:

For me this is the source of my income because I can't find another job right now. And because of this I can easily earn money and easily earn profit  even when the coins are on hold.

True,being in a cryptoworld is a life saver,even you cannot find good job as long as you know how to deal and play the market it can provide your needs.

From now im made money for my life just from cryptocurrency, i like to participate on telegram token AMA, bounty and trading to gain some money. 

Yes, crypto is an income for its users, many companies have been attracted by crypto after seeing the ability of crypto and continue to trade and invest in crypto to get income.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Although before I come across this information in the forum I was already thinking on how I will start up my company and there will be room to accept payments in cryptocurrency like BTC and Etherum in the future. 

There are so many jobs are available in crypto market. I work part time in crypto world. I work daily 3-4 hours with crypto. My average monthly earning is around $300-400 with crypto. it's very good for me.

You can earn here a capital to use to have more crypto as earning.if you can make 30,000satoshi here per day then youre income monthly is 0.009 btc then use this to invest so that you can make good incone

My goal is get currency and using crypto is great decision. Crypto is only tools the purposes is to handle our problem about economy. In every aspect we need alternative so if primary way stuck or death end we still have solution. Introduce crypto into student, worker and government need to do because they can also get benefits from crypto. Try to give explanation from their side not yours.

• +1 1

We know that and need new mindset to get the explanation. People more focus to get income and most of them doesn't know what crypto is?. Crypto has many benefits and use it to built our on line business is also good strategy. Find the best for you and never give up.

• +1 1

crypto is the best source of income for everyone.but one should beleive upon the working of it and invest in the crypto without any fear of loosing.but befire investing one should have enough crypto knowledge and trading knowledge to get more profit.

Cryptocurrencies are risky to hold and to be stated as a source of primary income, for example you are then paid with a fixed btc amount and it will be up to you if you are going to convert it right away but there are probabilities for you to earn more or could generate a loss when you wait fir the prices to change.

• +1 1

crypto is a really good source of income because it is easier to earn and to access. Also you don't really need to have a bank account just to store your money, you can invest it in exchanges and hold it in your wallets. Since crypto's price is really unstable especially bitcoin, it is really good if you hold some because when bullrun came you can really get a huge amount of profit.

• +1 1

In my opinion crypto can be used as income. It is best for students who are studying.It gives them some money while studying without hard work.

Well in still not interested in the aspect of crypto as a paycheck because I'm still a college student and a part-timer in crypto world, I know it's like a paycheck because I do work to earn crypto coins, but I think when I'm in industry, I will agree that crypto will become our salary if only the whole world implement it too.

• +1 1

I think it's great to think that crypto as an income, for me as a student it was very helpful for me because crypto helps a lot and supports me for my expenses in school. Crypto will help you to grow money, we should trust crypto more and have faith in them.

• +1 1

On 05.01.2020 at 07:37, Cloud said:

Crypto is one of my source of income, still what I gained is not that much, but it's enough to cover for my daily needs and everything else. I have a real job and crypto as a side job, so I'm pretty happy with the way things are now.

For me, cryptocurrency is an additional standard earnings from the main job. But since I still collect coins from bounty and drops sometimes it brings a good amount.

Thanks so much for sharing your important comments with us. You are right in saying that crypto has changed a lot of people's lives. Gave money to those who were in need.

Yes cryptocurrency is my only source of income right now.but I been able to survive this past few months because of my passive income on my faucet from my referral comision on referring active referrals before.i think if we work hard we can make it as a full time job.

There two main categories of income in cryptocurrency field.

1 - Cryptocurrency related jobs - If you want to earn by this method, you should find a crypto-related job. To apply for such jobs, you first need to pass a course about blockchain and cryptocurrency and obtain a degree. These jobs need some requirements and are not suitable for everyone but those who find these jobs will receive good salary.

2 - Crypto trading and investing - This is another source of income in crypto field which doesn't require special academic degrees and you can start by collecting some investment and reading some articles to learn the basics. The amount you earn with this method can be both lower and higher than crypto jobs. If you invest high amounts and become an advanced trader, you can earn more than previous category.

• +1 1